aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i know.. now ppl can't complain that mew is too young to do romantic scenes since these newbies are even younger ahahahaha..

@rose.. I started feeling old ever since n'kao grew up.. T_T LOL.. and yup.. everyone is getting younger and younger.. i see less of my fav n'eks these days :( too much newbies.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I like Krissie, she looks so adorable. I wish they would leave the 15 year old or younger to play a sister role or something other than N'ek though.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
more pictures>>

what's with the number? :scratchhead2:

credit krissie fan page, stellar artist

Just found a little bit more information and photos before debuted in this lakorn, since they're newbies and the new generation who'll be carry on the future of Ch3, so I guess we have the right to know the new faces who will be juxtaposed with Yaya, Kim, Mint, etc. I can't believe they already got junior! It also makes me feel so old <_<

Katherine (born in March 30, 1997) Half English

childhood modelling

with Cream Premisinee

Krissie (born September 3, 1996) Half English

Eye (born April 8, 1991)
Judging from the photos she's far experienced from the others, already fraternizing with some of the older generations of CH3 (Ann, Pope, even Mew, and Nadech), has been starring in more than 5 MVs, so it's not strange to see her chatting freely with some of Exact artists and The Star singer. If I'm not mistaken she's also in Mario's latest movie, Best Friend Forever.
She's the girl in Toomtam's latest MV

Wawwa (currently attending The Demonstration School of Ramkhamhaeng University)
If two of her contemporaries already paved their way since their childhood, and the other one is like MV future queen, Wawwa already has her own way in commercials. And also she also had the honor to act in commercial with international star like 2PM, (seriously if I knew before she's the one in that commercial, exposing her armpits in front of my boys, I wouldn't touch this thread!)

She's kinda reminds me of taller, and has dimples version of Gybzy Girly Berry

some commercial if you'd like to see:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XDKcLN9vdhk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GR6NeLbg-I&feature=player_embedded

That's pretty much about all the new faces in Ch3, I don't know if some of them with Exact or not. But I guess I don't have to explain a single thing about Ja right? You guys might have know more about her than me, since I've never watched her lakorn.
From those picture and things. I like Katherine and Wawwa. Katherine reminds me of chompoo. Wawwa is a cute girl. & Eye, I like the MV she did (The going crazy/sad in the beginning)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
When I saw KnomJean's latest mv..
I was like that girl looks super familiar..
and it turns out to be Wawwa :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
she was pretty in the mv..

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
is it bad that .. im not really liking this lakorn??
... not being a hater but i really just prefer.. yaya, mint, kim, other mint.. and all the older n'eks being in the spotlight.. and ... yea
i probs dont really like it.. cause when i see girls younger.. and the same age as me.. 96 here too!! :D .. i dunno.. i think its a little.. gae daet... if you guys.. understood that... like.. trying to look old?
ahhh i dunno.. i should give this a try though.. but i prefer suparburoot juthathep.. not as much newbies :thumbsup:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg! They are pretty, but don't look like there age! Lol. Can't believe the first girl in the first pic is only 5 years younger than me. Scary haha

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmm.. looking at all the newer pics of the cast... i think i'm gonna be tuning in to wawwa more since im growing fonder of her.. hehehe..

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
there are only five girls so far. thought there was supposed to be six of them? who is the sixth girl?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ are you basing 6 girls because of the title?

i think the title is just basing on the term "6th Sense" as in being able to see ghosts and such..

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
oh ok. lol. for some reason i thought it was base on six girls with six different sense..lol. thanks for clarifying..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh gosh. Just seeing these girls and knowing the fact that they're younger than me makes me feel :thumbdown: :eyetwitch: :nailbiter: Lol
I agree with you ukepearl. I'm so used to Yaya, Mint, and Kim, since we're around the same age, them that i don't think i can handle these little girls. lol It's only been 1 year and they're already gonna get taken over by these kids. I do find them pretty though but then again, i shouldn't judge yet. I'll wait to see and if they are capable or not. lol
I'm just not used to watching lakorns where the nang'ek and pra'ek, maybe, are younger than me. I haven't experienced that yet but now i am! :cry1: :eyetwitch:
Other than Kao J. :sweat: