Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Have they announce who is pair up with Wawwa?

Aha never mind found my answer hehehe! So it is up to Top Jaron huh? By the way Film look good wi black eye liner hehehe

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Wow what? I saw some pics and top really is wawwa's p'ek??? Hmm I saw another pic of another random guy though. Top and wawwa? That's an...interesting couple

hippo

sarNie Adult
hahahahah....they put on so many layers for film.
I mean i know he is supposed to be from Korea, but he is in Thailand, seriously!
he has a lot of patience if he can stand having a jacket that is supposedly thicker than his blanket at home. LOL.
i know they want everything to look good but just think about the country and weather they are actually in. 

thanks for the clip Alice =D

i can't wait till they are done filming this. hopefully it airs mid year. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Glad to see Grate and Eye back! Miss them so much! Their my loved brid in this lakorn hehehe also Krisses and Phet but their too chessy hehehe

Looking forward to Kat and Film and Wawwa and Top! :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lynnyang said:
Top is very handsome, i swear he looks so much like Navin Tar, Ploy's bf! Are they related? Haha
nope not related yeah i agree Top and Navin Tar looks alike 

Sweet_09

Wow Top has very beautiful eyelash hehehe it too is dark as well hehehe anyways finally there some update...btw i need batter pichs of them as in Wawwa and Top like couple picture

Sweet_09

Finally some update...here some pich i found while missing around on da net...

CR: da girls IG / as tag / rightful owner

My Eye is so pretty...go girl!

Eye and Grate (my favorite pair) & Kat and her pra'ek Film

CR: Kat IG

Can't wait until my couple return back on screen...

There all hope u fans enjoy and I am truly, really sorry if some of these pics already have been share lol