[Ch3]The Cupids Series Part 8 End : Kammathep Prab Marn (Broadcast Thai Television) Chompoo & Ken T

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like Tor will end up with the hair-braided girl?
How would you feel when you are in the same elevator with the three guys going after you? LOL

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

Cris be like: You two just kiss and make up already, dammit!
Credits to broadcastthaitv

I wonder what did Ken said that made Chompoo teary eyed? Awwwwwwww :sad6:
Chom mentioned about Ken and his wife when she did the interview with her husband on 3Zaap. So Ken was talking about during the period Chom went through her miscarriage, she called his wife about her role in Ra Rerng Fai that they don't need to look for another actress and he called her back, told her not to worry, she should focus on herself and her family. He understands cause they went through that experience too and not to worry about his work cause it's their responsible they will be able to look for another actress for the role.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Is that Bee, GG's husband in this series? I haven't seen this part yet. Is it almost done airing?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't believe it's ending this sunday :crybaby2:It would be a while before we see Chompoo back in the lakorn world again after giving birth and taking time off for her twin boys.

Hopefully after this and Ken's RRF he gets to be paired with any of the Cupids n'eks that he hasn't worked with yet.

Credits to Chompoo, Ken T Chinese FC, broadcastthaitv

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm going to miss them!!! :crybaby2:
But...
Why no wedding lol they only showed highlights of all 8 couples.
Looking forward to seeing Ken in RRF. Hopefully he will have another lakorn after that. Would love to see him with other Cupids n'eks. And for Chompoo it would be a while before her comeback in the lakorn world to focus on her twins :angel10:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I wanna see Ken reunite with Cris (after all it was the movie role that started her success in acting), Ken with Prang definitely.

The ending was sweet and all, but I wish they wrapped up stuff they opened up during the lakorn. Like did we even get to see how Pee and Hom's issue were resolved? I mean that seemed like serious issues right there. Also, Prao and Rome issue, at least a mention would have been good. They opened up new things, but failed to wrap them up.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Ratings for the last three episodes:
4.0, 3.8 and 4.7

Lower than the last two episodes of Paragit Ruk 1 (Weir and Peak) and first episode of Paragit Ruk 2 (Porshe and Kwan)
7.4, 8.1 and 5.9

K76154

sarNie Egg
Just finished this series, and I am very disappointed with part 8. It has been long anticipated, has great main actors, and has almost all cupids and their boyfriends in this part. That means they just need to have an okay script to make this part successful, but unfortunately they couldn't manage to write one. The script writer has to be fully responsible for all the failure and low rating of this part. Paragit Ruk just happened to be broadcasting on the same time can't be used as excuse, because the script itself is the biggest reason.

The biggest problem: People watch these kind of series to see how main actor and main actress fall in love, and how sweet when they are together, but we saw very little of that in this part. We kept seeing Lee being together with some Mr. unimportant, which we were NOT interested at all and didn't want to spend too much time watching. Fortunately I watched this online after the series ended, so I could just fast forward big part of those garbage, but I feel sorry for those who watched live on TV and had to bear with these garbage script, and fully understand why they chose to switch to the other channel.

It's fine to be a little bumpy on the way to that, and it's fine to have one or two bad man/woman interfering, but that has to be controlled. The first Mr. unimportant, Den, is boring enough. But I can accept that he was there to make boss realize his true feeling, and he didn't really bother us for too long. In episodes 3~5, things were heading toward the right direction, and boss and Lee should really have been together in the mid of episode 5, when boss asked Lee to be his girlfriend. It's okay that Lee didn't answer at that moment, and had to take one or one and half episodes to formally become boyfriend/girlfriend, but the script headed directly to garbage from that point, because the Mr. unimportant 2, Kong, appeared. Everything after that was very odd and unreasonable. He should have just be there for about half or at most one episode and then disappear, and should never make any major impact to boss and Lee's relationship, but he actually sustained 5 episodes, made major impact in a very odd way, and we had to bear with all the stupid and unreasonable script throughout those 5 episodes. If the need was to make this part longer, he could just be rejected hardly by Lee, just like how Kad did to her ex, and then turned to cooperate with Dao to ruin Cupid hut. Boss and Lee could have been formally together from episode 6, and fight through all kinds of attack to Cupid Hut together throughout the rest of this part, while making their love better. And actually Dao could do all that alone, and she didn't need Kong's help, so Kong could just disappear after episode 5 when boss and Lee were supposed to become boyfriend/girlfriend.

So, we had someone who was totally unnecessary after episode 5, but he was there for rest of the part, and made this part very terrible. If he stepped down after episode 5, this part could have been a lot better. All the reasons why Lee had to be together with him was very unreasonable, and boss just became an idiot from that point, while he had proved to be very smart throughout the series. It seems like boss was just trying to push Lee to other man for very stupid reasons, and couldn't see all little tricks done by Dao and Kong behind the scene. He suddenly went from a smart boss of a successful company to a 5 year old stupid kid. That was totally unreasonable.

The reason why Lee had to be together with Kong was also extremely unreasonable. Kad had similar experience, and her response was what most people would do -- just punch him in the face. There's no reason why someone could have done that and still be together with her again, and in such a short time. What marks as the worst in the script was in the beginning of the last episode, where Lee was drunk and crying, said she didn't love Kong, but when Dao tried to frame her as who sent the customer data to Jie, boss didn't trust her and help her. WHAAAAT??? So we just watched another series which never existed or was just a dream, where boss fully trusted Lee, and found out who really was the bad guy together??? This kind of nonsense were all over the place since episode 5, and that makes this part very very bad.

All in all, I think the script ruined this part, which was supposed to be a highly successful and sweet series finale. Oh and the ending was also very bad. What about something that had opened in this part like Hom and Pee? Why didn't everybody get together to celebrate as an end? The script writer should be fully responsible, and should apologize for the bad script.

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I enjoyed this series. I'm glad I could finally watch a Ken and Chom reunion after skipping out on their stuff since Wiwa Wah Woon which didn't appeal to me. This lakorn did have its problems but for a short series it was tolerable. The whole Kong this was unbelievable, his excuse for leaving her was dumb and I always felt like he was planning to trick Lee until the end where you're like "oh wow he's actually what he seems". I don't like how all these series nowadays don't do a proper ending where all the couples are tied in like 4 Hua Jai did. My favourite couple was Alek and Prang yet was disappointed that Alek couldn't even have an onscreen appearance. I would have liked to see snippets of all the couples with their happily ever after rather than flashbacks of them. And what is with the random Cris and Punjan fight that is never resolved, it was thrown in there for no reason. I enjoyed Ken and Chompoo together and Chom is super cute in here, its rare to see her alive in her lakorns since most of the ones I have seen she is dead in the eyes and has no chemistry with the cast at times. Overall the whole series was better than I expected.