[Ch3]The Cupids Series Part 8 End : Kammathep Prab Marn (Broadcast Thai Television) Chompoo & Ken T

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
This part goes head to head with Weir and Peak's part in Paragit Ruk The Series.
That feeling when you want to watch both :sad6::sad6::sad6:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
So finally I get to watch episode 1 with subs. Ugh the confession part keeps getting interrupted lol. And Danchon is such a cutie lol. Waralee is so sweet to do all the effort for Peem after he got sick. Plus Peem gets jealous easily, like be a man and tell her already before you lose her!!! And yes what Ben said is true. Women like clarity when it comes to a man's feelings towards them. And I also have the same point as Waralee when she said she prefers a man who is straightforward with words and does nice actions but the latter is more important.

And I got to watch a bit of last night's episode live and it seems that Waralee is the one who gets jealous now over Dao and Peem. And are they (Peem and Waralee) like making each other jealous?!?!?! Ughhhhh :fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:

Love seeing Louis here too. He's also on a roll.

Another reason I want to see Ken T and Prang in a lakorn together after that phone conversation scene. So cute :risas3::risas3::risas3:

What made me realize about watching this part is that the pressure of being single especially when you reach 30+ age is real. People will keep telling you to open up your heart and mind to dating someone when in fact there will always be a story behind on why a person doesn't want to date again at the moment.

Their 3zaaap episode will air this weekend. There's a preview where Ken T is talking about Chompoo and she was about to cry.

Last edited:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Can someone please explain Louis's reason to me please because I think it's bs or not a really good reason to just leave your bride to be at the alter and cut off communication for 3 or so years. I very upset at you Louis!

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Preem and Waralee are cute together...as your future boyfriend, future groom, future husband, future baby's daddy...lol...he sure has their future planned.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
A lot of their misunderstandings are so childish.....like come on now, you run a dating service, use some of them skills on yourself and just communicate!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Can someone please explain Louis's reason to me please because I think it's bs or not a really good reason to just leave your bride to be at the alter and cut off communication for 3 or so years. I very upset at you Louis!
His dad went bankrupt and got ill. They had to keep it a secret to keep up appearances until they sold their company. They moved overseas to seek treatment for his dad and for him to build their family fortune back up.

I don't know how to feel about this part, everything is kind of.. err... odd? The soundtrack doesn't even fit (although, I love the song). Also, for the man and woman behind the scenes of building cupid hut, I would think their story would have more substance.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid

Credits to nong_arunosha, Chompoo, PrangLek Family, kor__kai, ch3thailand
Ken T and Prang in a lakorn please!!! Aside from that, I'd love to see Ken T with the other Cupids actresses he hasn't work with in a lakorn (Nycha, Cheer, Wawwa, Cris though they were in a movie before and Toey J lol but with Toey I think they can be siblings because of height difference :risas3::risas3::risas3:)

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid

Cris be like: You two just kiss and make up already, dammit!
Credits to broadcastthaitv

I wonder what did Ken said that made Chompoo teary eyed? Awwwwwwww :sad6: