[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 1 : Kammathep Hunsa (Broadcast Thai Television) Boy P. & Toey J.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hm, I'm not liking any of the girls so far. They each have an annoyance. Lol

The dialogue is very weak and not funny too. Boy is doing a good job and Toey is actually cute, though.

katia katy

sarNie Egg
Hunsa: who are you calling?
Tim: to order a cake for my birthday!!!

I died :risas3:
Lol I laughed so much in this ep, lot of funny scenes especially when she threw herself to the sea, when she was walking wearing his big pants ...ah also when she was playing with those cups l kept doing it when I was little but she is grown up now lol :risas3::risas3:

Reactions: #TJ

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Hunsa: what are you fishing for?
Tim: maybe a cow
Hunsa: *totally serious* there aren't cows at sea

I died again :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I find it really funny when Tim was sleeping and then he was already imitating Hunsa's sailormoon like hand gestures. And how come he didn't have the courage to visit her at the hospital?! Come on be a man!!! LOL!!! Another scene that shocked me is the one between Peem and Waralee at the massage parlor. So Ken was actually fully naked on that scene?!?!?!:confused0::confused0::confused0: The seducing scene is also funny. I thought that will happen on Part 8.

katia katy

sarNie Egg
I find it really funny when Tim was sleeping and then he was already imitating Hunsa's sailormoon like hand gestures. And how come he didn't have the courage to visit her at the hospital?! Come on be a man!!! LOL!!! Another scene that shocked me is the one between Peem and Waralee at the massage parlor. So Ken was actually fully naked on that scene?!?!?!:confused0::confused0::confused0: The seducing scene is also funny. I thought that will happen on Part 8.
I rewatched the scene many times... I think he is not really fully naked