[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 1 : Kammathep Hunsa (Broadcast Thai Television) Boy P. & Toey J.

katia katy

sarNie Egg
Ken & Chompoo is LOL

So far I'm whatever w/this part but I barely started...we'll see

This lakorns series remind me of the Manga w/all the sound effects and flying butterfly hahaha
Lol same feeling a bossy bad guy with a clumsy ,crybaby, weak girl that lack self confidence , I love script like this .I told my self that I would skip this one but just some scenes from the first EP made me change my mind .happy that it's 3 ep per week :cheer:

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
omg!!last night i just watched ep 1.i'm so in love with hunsa.narak maak.:love:
but also furious with her.how can there are blood at whatever her do:facepalm:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 1 highlights

^I want their outfits!!!

8 gorgeous ladies and a handsome boss

^I adore these two and I can't wait for their part!!! LOL!!!

^Mr. Bossy and Ms. Clumsy

^LOL!!!!

And who's the culprit, then???

Credits as tagged, somrakn

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
I'm glad ep1 give me hope to continue watching it.I really love hunsa in there.cute face with adorable personality.or maybe I can say very clumsy personality:risas3:

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
These are my favorite scenes from ep 1: Hunsa picked up the heart pieces from the trash can and adore them more than anything else vs "Hi Peter!" :icon12: LMFAO
adore.JPG

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Its so weird to watch toey in comedy while she's such a spoilt selfish jealousy annooying stupid ***** character in KleunCheewit

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
From Noi's IG (kun_jun)

3 out of these 8 girls were Ken's n'eks (Cris in a movie, Chompoo in five lakorns including Cupids, Namtarn in one lakorn). I would also love to see Ken work with Toey, Wawwa, Cheer, Nycha and Prang in future lakorns or movies. :)

Last edited:

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
TV3 Official just made a huge mistake :D They named all of KH cut scenes as Ban Lung Dok Mai lol :laugh:
miss.JPG