[CH3] Tee Krai Tee Man (Maker K) - Nine Napat, Gina Yeena, Mo Monchanok, Alex Rendell, Ball Jitpanu

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm surprised by the amount of support for Mo in her first Ch.3 lakorn. Daradaily didn't even use Mo's picture but most of the comments are about Mo (with 3-11 likes on each comment). https://www.instagram.com/p/BiyH0GRgGwQ/?taken-by=daradaily

Rough translation of some of the comments:

"Mo is suitable as nang'ek."
"Mo is suitable with Nine."
"I'm disappointed that Mo isn't nang'ek."
"Mo's aura is very nang'ek-like."
"Nine and Mo have chemistry."

"Mo is a good nang'ek."
OR "It would've been good if Mo is nang'ek."

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I'm surprised by the amount of support for Mo in her first Ch.3 lakorn. Daradaily didn't even use Mo's picture but most of the comments are about Mo (with 3-11 likes on each comment). https://www.instagram.com/p/BiyH0GRgGwQ/?taken-by=daradaily

Rough translation of some of the comments:

"Mo is suitable as nang'ek."
"Mo is suitable with Nine."
"I'm disappointed that Mo isn't nang'ek."
"Mo's aura is very nang'ek-like."
"Nine and Mo have chemistry."

"Mo is a good nang'ek."
OR "It would've been good if Mo is nang'ek."
I know how you feel haha when someone we really adore doesn’t get to lead with a p’ek but on the bright side, she probably will have a lot of scenes with Nine.

I just don’t find Nine appealing. Sorry.

twister02

M♥K
Nine looking mighty fine with Mo on those pics. I hope Alex's character is not bad. It seems like he wants to fight with praek. :lol:

I wonder if they molded the story for Nine because he likes golf too. It's cute that he and Alex will be in a lakorn since they are childhood friends.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
So this will be directed by Krit Sukramongkol. I'm not too familiar with Thai directors but according to mydramalist he's directed some hits like Tang Parn Kammathep (Andrew/Janie), Kaew Tah Pee (Tik/Cherry), Jam Loey Rak (Aum/Aff), Ngao Ruk Luang Jai (Mark/Mint N.), Thara Himalai (Aum/Kim) and Sood Kaen Saen Ruk. He also directed the Rising Sun Series with NY and Mario/Taew. However some of his recent works like 3 Noom Nuer Thong (MK) and Leh Lub Salub Rarng (NY) didn't have good scripts. So I hope this one turns out to be one of the better scripts he's directed.

The stylist of this lakorn is also indeed Vera Salon (who I mentioned recently started following Mo on IG). Personally they're my favorite Ch.3 stylist. Their styling always looks so put together, chic and high class. They're currently the stylists for Matt and Nadech's lakorn and also did the styling for Mark and Yaya's lakorn Kleun Cheewit.

cr: verasalon

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I just got done watching Nine's lakorn and man, idk what it is but I just see him as a kid. When he has to be a bit aggressive, I'm literally like "NOOO, he's just a kid! He shouldn't be doing that yet!" Lol. But I do like him. I think for me, anyone '96 & up are just kids. It's weird, idk.

Don't even get me started on Yeena, omg. She's a baby. 2000?! :O It's so weird seeing these young actors becoming leads already. Plus, she definitely look older than her age. But I find her appealing in a way.

My boy Alex. Nothing much to say, I'm just happy I get to see him more.

& Mo looks stunning.

xodxo

How weird, I have similar thoughts about Yeena and Nine. I’ll start with Yeena first.

She does look older for a 2000 baby, lol. But I have this feeling like she’s going to excel and do well in acting as an actress, but she’s going to be one of those that don’t receive as much buzz or crazy media coverage. Everytime I see her, she looks like a blend between Kimmy and Diana, which is totally fine. But somehow I find her appealing. She has this innocent and conservative look in her which really draws me in. I haven’t seen much of her news, shows or interviews cuz she’s fairly fresh and there’s not a lot of coverage on her yet. But based on her IG— she looks promising!

As for Nine— I think ch3 is very keen and kind to him, cuz if judging from his looks alone he’s not someone I would consider good looking, nope. He’s mediocre. I’m not crazy about his acting in his first debut lakorn either. Just no, plus n’ek was another NO. So— yea, that’s my two cents on him. Lol. Maybe... he’ll grow on me or maybe not. :p

~

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I like charbelle Lakorn w/tor... she emote very well..lots of good emotional scenes.... awesome ost
What is the name of that lakorn ? She improved in that lalorn with Navin Tar

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I just got done watching Nine's lakorn and man, idk what it is but I just see him as a kid. When he has to be a bit aggressive, I'm literally like "NOOO, he's just a kid! He shouldn't be doing that yet!" Lol. But I do like him. I think for me, anyone '96 & up are just kids. It's weird, idk.

Don't even get me started on Yeena, omg. She's a baby. 2000?! :O It's so weird seeing these young actors becoming leads already. Plus, she definitely look older than her age. But I find her appealing in a way.

My boy Alex. Nothing much to say, I'm just happy I get to see him more.

& Mo looks stunning.
Wait a second yeena was born in 2000?? I was born in 1999 and i look like a 15 year old lol. Yeena looks at least 25 years old. Dang they just keep getting younger and younger

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
It’s come to that time where the actors/actresses are my age or younger. I can’t accept it lol. It’s so weird to me know that they’re younger. Well maybe not weird for the actresses.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It’s come to that time where the actors/actresses are my age or younger. I can’t accept it lol. It’s so weird to me know that they’re younger. Well maybe not weird for the actresses.
Same girl! I feel old and im not even old haha

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder what they're saying. Mo looks so pretty @0:20:

cr: catmatdz4

@WeirFany Mo just became freelance last month after her contract with Exact expired. I hope she remains freelance so she can get more work from all channels, not just be exclusive to one.

I saw some comments on IG saying they want to see Mo with Pope. I think she'll be really cute with Alek and James Ma too. It'd be great if she can reunite with Mario.

xodxo

She does look very good, but I do hope she’s under control with her over expression which isn’t very likable from her many dramas I’ve seen. If she’s bad girl in here, I hope she keeps a serious face with the right amount of expression. I like a sneaky two faced n’rai who’s sexy and pretty.