[CH3] Tee Krai Tee Man (Maker K) - Nine Napat, Gina Yeena, Mo Monchanok, Alex Rendell, Ball Jitpanu

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
I like Nine as well! He’s my type in terms of looks (tall and manly looking) and he seems really sweet and cute off cam. I would like for him to work with other actresses soon. I would really live to see Nine and Kao pair up. Their height difference would be insane lol
Nine got the appearance and the Praek look so once he has some more experience he can be one of the IT guys for Ch3. Off camera he seems like a very nice guy and love his bond with his mom. I can’t remember what event that they Nine joined Great, Boy and Alek it was hilarious to see the 3 clowns together with Nine.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Nine got the appearance and the Praek look so once he has some more experience he can be one of the IT guys for Ch3. Off camera he seems like a very nice guy and love his bond with his mom. I can’t remember what event that they Nine joined Great, Boy and Alek it was hilarious to see the 3 clowns together with Nine.
I think it was at the Ch3 we will love you concert where Nine, Great, Boy, and Alek were paired up on their little float and they were dancing together. It was sooo funny seeing them dance and do those hip thrusts loool Nine is close to those three I think.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
I think it was at the Ch3 we will love you concert where Nine, Great, Boy, and Alek were paired up on their little float and they were dancing together. It was sooo funny seeing them dance and do those hip thrusts loool Nine is close to those three I think.
Yes that is the one. I am glad they let Nine join the guys. They are pretty cool and funny and down to earth guys.

Anonymous<3

TooMo/TamMo = a matchmade in lakorn heaven ♥
They're so cute. For some reason, they give me a kdrama couple vibe. Nine resembles Kim Woo Bin and Mo naturally has Chinese/Korean features. She kinda looks like Kim So Eun.
cr: gybsophilla & maker_family

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

I saw on Mo's IG story that Mo, Alex and Nine are at The New Era event. It's been almost a year of waiting for this to air. I hope we can get a teaser at least.

Anonymous<3

I wanna watch this right now. I didn't expect to see Mo in a short wig. :eek: Her and Alex's characters seem very interesting.

Last edited: