[CH3] Tee Krai Tee Man (Maker K) - Nine Napat, Gina Yeena, Mo Monchanok, Alex Rendell, Ball Jitpanu

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by alissaax, May 14, 2018.

1. AllySweet

AllySweet sarNie Hatchling

Nine got the appearance and the Praek look so once he has some more experience he can be one of the IT guys for Ch3. Off camera he seems like a very nice guy and love his bond with his mom. I can’t remember what event that they Nine joined Great, Boy and Alek it was hilarious to see the 3 clowns together with Nine.

SuzieJ likes this.
  2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I think it was at the Ch3 we will love you concert where Nine, Great, Boy, and Alek were paired up on their little float and they were dancing together. It was sooo funny seeing them dance and do those hip thrusts loool Nine is close to those three I think.

est.jpn and AllySweet like this.
  3. AllySweet

AllySweet sarNie Hatchling

Yes that is the one. I am glad they let Nine join the guys. They are pretty cool and funny and down to earth guys.

est.jpn and orchidtea like this.
  4. Anonymous<3

Anonymous<3 TooMo/TamMo = a matchmade in lakorn heaven ♥

Some updates. I hope this airs this year.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    cr: gybsophilla & maker_family

xdanavelvetx, est.jpn and SuzieJ like this.
  5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I wish Gina never cut her hair short. It makes her look older than she already looks. I guess that’s a good thing though cause she’s playing a doctor. It would be wierd if she was super young and a doctor lol

xdanavelvetx and est.jpn like this.
  6. Anonymous<3

[​IMG]
    cr: meawsy

xdanavelvetx and est.jpn like this.
  7. Anonymous<3

:love::love::love::love:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    cr: meawsy

xdanavelvetx, est.jpn and orchidtea like this.
  8. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Mo and Nine look really cute together

9. est.jpn

est.jpn sarNie Hatchling

I know right! Unexpectedly they are very cute together. The way how they both look at each other too. Ohhh I can't wait.
    Too bad they aren't the main couple though.

xdanavelvetx likes this.