[CH3] Tee Krai Tee Man (Maker K) - Nine Napat, Gina Yeena, Mo Monchanok, Alex Rendell, Ball Jitpanu

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol not going to happen cus Yeena is contracted vs Mo is not. However maybe one day Mo will be if they offer her nangek roles? Ch3 needs more nangrai though and Mo has that perfect nangrai look. She has that resting B face. I think she can go far as ch3 nangrai. Where is Diew? Shes like one of the top nangrai for a while but haven't seen her lately.
Lol yep 55 :thumbup:

xodxo

I’m not really feeling Yeena either but I’m already giving her a try in the Lakorn she has w/ James Ma. Mo’s character based off the pics is confusing. She looks like a rai but a second lead one minute. Hope its a second lead & with Alex. They look good together too. Mo actually looks good w/ all three men.

I like Alex as second because you get to see him more. Sometime I do wish he could be P’ek but then it’d be only once or twice I’d see him in a Lakorn.
Wait did her lakorn with jma air yet? Lol from your comment it sounded like it did

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wait did her lakorn with jma air yet? Lol from your comment it sounded like it did
No not yet. I'm waiting to watch that lakorn too. She was sooo boring in her first lakorn but the lakorn itself was horrible. I'm waiting to see how ch3 will mold her. I hope she does well. It's funny that her first lakorn hasn't aired but she got a second already.

xodxo

No not yet. I'm waiting to watch that lakorn too. She was sooo boring in her first lakorn but the lakorn itself was horrible. I'm waiting to see how ch3 will mold her. I hope she does well. It's funny that her first lakorn hasn't aired but she got a second already.
Thanks dear :)

I’m def excited for her and jma. I hope she can emote those emotions and come off good and natural. I’m also keeping an eye out for her crying skills. I hope she’s good, 55 at least be decent and I’ll slowly support her lol cuz I do kind of dig her tehehe

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Or Mo can replace Ploy with the rai and n'ek roles. Her having second lead is better than her getting nothing from her previous channel. Lakorns nowadays focus on side characters as much as the pranangs. And if she shines in one of the roles they might offer her a n'ek role. She might even steal the spotlight with Nine in here depending on Yeena.

xodxo

Mo is a fresh face I always liked her but I don’t know sometimes her acting is idk not very appealing but she looks fresh to me

I’m glad she’s trying out at ch3, she’s def screaming louder than yeena hahaha but yeena has the n’ek image like reserved and quiet. That screams to me in a n’ek lol but yea I’m gonna watch both of their acting and see how they perform

Also— mo needs not to scream and go crazy with her eyes or mouth in here I hope. I still remember her first lakorn her eyes were gonna pop out at me lol hahahahaha

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
But charabelle wasn't even contracted with ch3 when she had the drama as lead on ch3

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mo's chances of making it also depends how crowded channel 3 is and who else they are trying to promote. Yeena was bland to me as her first n'ek role so if she improves in her lakorn with James then she is heading in the right direction. They are giving her their golden boys unlike Preem where she starts with the daddy type.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Or Mo can replace Ploy with the rai and n'ek roles. Her having second lead is better than her getting nothing from her previous channel. Lakorns nowadays focus on side characters as much as the pranangs. And if she shines in one of the roles they might offer her a n'ek role. She might even steal the spotlight with Nine in here depending on Yeena.
Ah!! That's who is missing, Ploy!!! I was like all trying to figure out what was missing from ch3 nangrai group beside Diew. Ploy was like their best nangrai! Mo can be the new Ploy (with better manners). Mo can act through her eyes, that's what made her a good nangrai. To (me) she isn't believable as a nangek but my god does she shine as a nangrai. She's also too plain as a second lead. I want her spicy.

But charabelle wasn't even contracted with ch3 when she had the drama as lead on ch3
Haha that's probably because non of their contracted nangeks would take that horrible role. Like I rather see Mo take a good leading nangrai role than a horrible nangek role.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like charbelle Lakorn w/tor... she emote very well..lots of good emotional scenes.... awesome ost

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry about that but no it hasn’t. I was just talkin about how I’m going to watch it even if idk how I feel anout her yet. Shems lucky she’s acting a long side my bias lol.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
According to this article (https://www.instagram.com/p/Biydq6LDgmV/?taken-by=brighttv20), Mo was approached by Maker Group to play a modern businesswoman in this lakorn. Although she's not nang'ek, it's apparently a very distinctive role, which she was nervous about at first but decided to take the challenge after talking to close friends Bella and Pream. I still can't tell if she's rai or second lead, but it does seem like her character might be as relevant as Yeena's.

cr to owners

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
With Mo, you can never tell if she's playing good or bad cus she's like nah-diew.

Lol guess we're not going to get any pranang pictures posted here huh?