[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Oh, btw. I agree with everyone who said they'd like to see Pope and Chalida in a slap/kiss lakorn. LOL. Usually, I'm drawn to romantic comedies more than intense, slap/kiss lakorns, but for some weird reason, I think Pope and Chalida would be hawt in it. HAHA.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh, btw. I agree with everyone who said they'd like to see Pope and Chalida in a slap/kiss lakorn. LOL. Usually, I'm drawn to romantic comedies more than intense, slap/kiss lakorns, but for some weird reason, I think Pope and Chalida would be hawt in it. HAHA.
hehe mintwix i love to see P'Pope and N'Mint in a :slapandkissse3: too though they have
a huge age gap between them but i find that very cute its so warm having a mature guy
beside u feel so safe

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Mark - I never was attractive to him until this lakorn. I think is because of Yaya that I started to like him and notice him more :scratchchin: . I must admit. He's really cute and very handsome at time. I'm afraid that I like him a lot now :nailbiter:
and now I'm totally sold to the Mark and yaya pairing :whistle:
I didn't like Mark before either. He just didn't stand out to me when he first came out. I'm glad I watched this drama. I think a person becomes more charming/attractive by the characters they play. And in this drama Mark's character is perfect! His character makes him attractive. ^_^

lol suer's hilarious when he's drunk - dirty fantasies :loool: :pervie:
At the beginning I was like, "okay i'm not feeling his anger/frustration." He should have worked on that more. Plus, he didn't even seem that drunk. Lol. Then the whole vision of him and Yaya was corny (especially with him being all wet, unbuttoned shirt, etc...sleezy. LOL!) but then it really showed his emotions. It was very touching for me. I loved it when he started smiling. Then towards the end it, he kinda came back to reality. :weep: I'm glad they added this 5 minute scene of him. It makes the audience sure that he's IN LOVE with her.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
hehe mintwix i love to see P'Pope and N'Mint in a :slapandkissse3: too though they have
a huge age gap between them but i find that very cute its so warm having a mature guy
beside u feel so safe
Alice, I think the age gap is part of what makes it sexy for me. xD Hehe. Pope has a young, charming face though. Just imagining it makes my heart screams. :coverlaf:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Mint C and Yaya are awesome okay. I like the friendship between Suer and Singh. I want they all to together and run the farm together happily ever after! :grouphug:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i love Ploykwan in here. She is straightforward about everything and honest and spirited. It's not in an annoying way either, at least to me because she brings action into the picture--which makes her suit Sing even more because they are both so lively. I absolutely adore the both of them. All of their scenes make me smile and get all giddy and Sing's puppy eyes are just to die for! I like how he is smiley and playful like someone who would flirt a lot but he's not, he has his heart saved only for his one true love khun nu Ploykwan 555

I don't find Petroong as interesting. I understand she is the mature one but i usually find those ones boring anyways. Her stiff attitude comes off a bit snobby sometimes, especially when she is talking to Seur like she doesn't like him when it's obvious that she likes him and yet gets all defensive if he makes a personal remark. ^^
Oh boy is it my bias? is it really just my bias? lol because I just canNOT watch any Mark-Yaya scenes. heuy...

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
I used to disliked Ploykwan a lot. I just don't like her attitude but now I'm ok with her. I was pretty sad when Roong shoot Seur. It reminded me when Kin nana have to shoot that lee minho guy in city hunter XD But i understand why she did that. If she didn't do that her dad will get killed.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I didn't mind that Rong shot Seur because is all for her dad safety so I don't blame her. I can't wait for next week so she can check on Seur though

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Omg, episode 13 was pretty crazy. I didn't think that phetroong would find out that way! If only I knew/understood them! I watched it, and understood nothing. ): How come Sakda feel remorse?? Is there more to the story? What are they gonna to do with Seua (tawan)? Why is Decha and that sheriff guy teaming up???

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished ep 11, 12, and 13 of TD and ready to rant.

One word to describe it all: Heart-wrenching....for Singh, Suer, Ploykwan, Phetroong, Rani, Sakda...it was sad...but the only person that made me wanna cry was singh. I felt really bad for Singh when Ploykwan said she will introduce him to some new girls and pulled down his hat, when she walked away, his eyes seemed to say "But I want only you..." He does everything for her without expecting anything back, he even accepts that she wont love him, but he still does it all for her. Someone said Singh is stupid, but I disagree. When Ploykwan asked him to kill Narong, Singh didn't do it. Singh has never done anything wrong, his only mistake is falling for Ploykwan who doesn't give him a second glance. I feel mad that TD doesn't do justice to Singh-Ploykwan love. You get a little glimpse of their love relationship but the director doesn't take it one step further. I'm really mad actually...too much time spent on having Ploykwan chase Suer. I wanted Ploykwan to fall for Singh before finding out about Phutawan so that Singh would not be the default decision. I wanted to see more scenes where Singh does succeed in impressing Ploykwan...I just feel so cheated, its unfair for Singh and Ploykwan...this is just my theory, but is it possible that they took out a lot of Singh-Ploykwan scenes because they were scared that Singh-Ploykwan love line would overshadow Phetloom and Suer???? By adding more episode, they're not filming more, they're just adding more that they edited out...maakes me wonder, because there are alot of choppy scenes in TD.

I felt really sad for Suer too, he's just a lost little boy. As for phetloom, I understand her, but her character frustrates me...I can't pinpoint it, but her action and words are just frustrating...her and Suer's relationship frustrates me too. Ploykwan's character only irritates me when she keeps trying to push phetlooms button. Other than that, I don't really think she's a trouble maker, if anything, she just has good intentions. i didnt feel bad when phetloom shot suer because i see it as she did it for his safety. Daecha would have killed him, whereas she just shot him on the side.

But my overall complaint: It is so, so, so, SOOOOO lame how they found out the truth about Phutawan. I thought Phetloom would get clever and what not, but it just boils down to the maid overhearing the secret. I just thought ep.13 was kind of edited poorly.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
...I just feel so cheated, its unfair for Singh and Ploykwan...this is just my theory, but is it possible that they took out a lot of Singh-Ploykwan scenes because they were scared that Singh-Ploykwan love line would overshadow Phetloom and Suer????
My personal theory is that because Pope kept asking for "extra" practices and takes when filming with Chalida, it gave many people in the set the illusion that Ploykwan and Singh had many flirting scenes together. :pervie:

But I know what you mean, from all of their interviews, it seems like Singh and Ploykwan were supposed to have more scenes. Like I said, I guess it's just false promotion. It's just like earlier last year when Mteam had so many pictures together and even had interviews together during the opening ceremony when they're not even paired up in here.

Anyways. As a Chalida fan, I'm sorta used to feeling cheated, so there's no use complaining. This is still much better than Pathapee Lei Ruk. I'll savor every Singh-Ploykwan moment I can. It's just that gooooood. :heart:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ppl were complaining that Ploykwan's a brat and all that, but one thing she hasn't done that brats do, is throw a tantrum. The closest thing to that that she did, was when complained b/c Singh stole a kiss from her. And even then, that was understandable. It was probably her first kiss. HAHA.
Damn damn, this one got me weak :) HAHAHHA
I loved how you pointed that out !

I just skimmed through ep.11-13 because my wkend was pretty busy.
And all i wanted to say was, i wanted to cry.
TD is ending soo soooon ! :(

tiffalin

sarNie Egg
No offense,I don't think mintc is n'ek material.
I do agree with you ,sorry fans. :scratchchin:

Suer and Roong's love line is more attractive and passionate.The preview of EP13 make me be keen on next episode.I cracked up after Roong shoot her Tawan.Destiny is sometimes cruel.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I feel like Thai culture idealizes the nang aek image too much. When a nang aek gets old or become unpopular and takes on any other role besides the "nang aek" role, it's like they suddenly fall off their pedestal. It's a shame. They need more people like Ploy Cherman who doesn't consider herself a nang aek or nang rai, but an ACTRESS.

Sorry, :eek:fftopic: but I didn't start it. LULZ.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I feel like Thai culture idealizes the nang aek image too much. When a nang aek gets old or become unpopular and takes on any other role besides the "nang aek" role, it's like they suddenly fall off their pedestal. It's a shame. They need more people like Ploy Cherman who doesn't consider herself a nang aek or nang rai, but an ACTRESS.

mintwix i like your comment who cares about the figure they represent or not they still
a Thai actress but atleast they can act and portray the role, acting skill are more
important its the one that has point out first and figure will have to be after

JennieN

sarNie Adult

this I agree very much.

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
Well i wouldn't want to see Yaya as Nang rai for sure~~ And i feel like if The actors keep playing different roles like that its kind of out of control. Like if this one girl act as nang rai and then come to play the character as Nang ek and this Nank ek come to play the character as Nang rai its all so messy. I like it like this. And nang ek can also have different personalities too. As for Ploy Cherman sometime i see her as Nang rai not Nag Ek i dont know why. May be I got use of seeing her as a rai person.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
damn yesterday epi is very hurt on me. i very mad at her when she shooting tawan. but i glad that she didn't like dejcha shot and she will shot by her herself. i can wait unit friday to come hurrp up friday. i'm was greed and greed when she shot tawan and they was think back when them was helped each other very sad. finally ploykwan know that tawan is her real brother