[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
@fanny: I agree, it's ironic how before when they just started fitting/filming for this lakorn. I was so sad to see Mark and Mint not paired up together. However, after seeing many BTS and photos of Pope and Mint together I started to fall in love with them both. And watching them onscreen made me fell in love with them even more. Gosh, and Pope is so charming! :) His smile, personality, characteristics, acting, and the way he carries himself is just so... perfect, lol, at least in my eyes. Ehe! I loved his role in his first lakorn, Dok See Som Tong, with Araya. What a sweetheart he is in there too! Aww. :wub: I am so looking forward to his futures projects too, Game Rai Game Rak and Buang! Loving him so much as Singh too! 555 + I hope that both Chalida and Pope get to play as the main leads soon after this lakorn! :)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Pope has a way of expressing his character through his walk, his facial expressions, & his eyes. In terms of directing/cinamentography-the latest episode they had Ploykwan sitting on a log & Singh looking up to her. Those shots were beautiful. It is like he is looking up to an unreachable star/sky/angel. Beautifully done scene. Then you get Ploykwan coming down to admire the stars with him by his side-she may be reachable after all.

@Bliss, I can see how you don't see chemistry between Mark & Yaya. To me they don't have explosive chemistry, but they have some. I feel a lot coming off of Yaya. Suer is a character that has that hidden agenda...revenge-he has to supress his feelings somewhat. Coming off the screen I can feel his anxiety, his love for Roong. He has this angst in his eyes that I feel. In terms of they way they look at each other...it melts my heart.

Roong acts tough, but she's a softly inside. We all see that. Man, she can spew insults to Seur like any other p'ek to the n'ek! LOL. Yaya is doing fantastic in her role. She is an exceptional actress & a real sweet person.

OMG...Johnny is so bad A. To get him & Tao to come back & take these roles were genius. I can't remember the man who plays Roong & Ploykwan's pops but I really like him a lot. He is a great actor as well.

I forgot to say the scene where Suer is passed out by the water was sooo sad. Has anyone ever felt like that? I have many times. Frustrated, no hope, plans gone wrong, love lost, etc,...I cried. It was qiuite humorous he had the fantasy of Roong at that moment, but I enjoyed it. The look on Marks face was goood. His tiny smile had me cracking up. I had to laugh that he had rings on his finger like a pimp or what Roong would say,"'manwhore" LOL...

tiffalin

sarNie Egg
:cry1: I burst into tears when Suer's alone beside the river.Mark's look is perfect here.

I want them to have more love scenes.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay! Star Stage aired.

The performance was so cute between Pope and Chalida, again, they are so into their characters! Loving it.

Mark sang so well, wished they did a trio between Mark, Mint, and Pope. Lol.
Anyways, @ 3:00 they showed a slideshow or Mark and Mint, photos from 4 Hua Jai/PLR.
The host asked them if there was anything going on between them. However, as always "Pee Nong" (Siblings).
-- Makes me miss them both, lol. Hope they'll be ready to be in another lakorn together as the leads in 1-2 years.

Omg, this is ending next week! >.< So sad. Both pranangs surely did not have enough or barely any sweet scenes yet ! I am not satisfied, lol. However, the story is being solved soon. Ploykwan needs to know that Suer is her brother, goodness. However, I am sure that even when she finds out she will not automatically fall in love with Singh though. It's going to be hard for her to accept the truth. Poor gal.

Anyway, I am sorry but Roong is so irritating me. (My least favorite character that Yaya has played, lol). She's so rebellious. I thought Ploykwan was fierce but (wow) Roong actually is. (It seems to me that her character can be so controlling, and she seems more of a praek than nang'ek. (Like Dal mentioned) Suer's character is weaker and more emotional than her, lol). I feel so pity for him, please rescue him, someone ! Ha.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
ok...I don't want anymore unlove scenes. I want love scenes. This week is tough :cry:

I want this love confession between 2 couples next week. Can someone please translate the preview for me...thanks

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
ok...I don't want anymore unlove scenes. I want love scenes. This week is tough :cry:
Lol, JennieN I agree. Less action scenes for the last few episode, doesn't hurt. I need more communication between pranangs.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I like the preview...the looked on Roong and her face when she asked if he's hurt...amazing :wub:
can they just make up and kiss already :kiss2:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i didn't even know next week is the ending of TD! Oh my gosh, I need to hurried and catch up so i can watch the
last episode on time when it air. Almost done with ep 9.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Petchroong has her reasons too. If she didn't shoot Tawan, Tawan will die cause i believe Daysha kill him for sure and It's understandable for her to shoot him since he was going to kill her dad.

Candyy

sarNie Egg
gosh i wish i hadn't watched today's episode!! now i'm just so frustrated and annoyed especially at roong!! i guess tawan loves her more than she loves him. she didn't even hesitate one bit to shoot him and yet he hesitated so much when he has to shoot her dad. he couldn't bare to do it cause he would be hurting her as well. what pissed me off most was the aftermath of the shooting. hate seeing tawan get shot and beat up :( poor boy have such a rough life. should have wait till it end to watch.

sorry, i was too irritated and needed a place to vent out my anger. haha...

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh i wish i hadn't watched today's episode!! now i'm just so frustrated and annoyed especially at roong!! i guess tawan loves her more than she loves him. she didn't even hesitate one bit to shoot him and yet he hesitated so much when he has to shoot her dad. he couldn't bare to do it cause he would be hurting her as well. what pissed me off most was the aftermath of the shooting. hate seeing tawan get shot and beat up :( poor boy have such a rough life. should have wait till it end to watch.

sorry, i was too irritated and needed a place to vent out my anger. haha...
It's okay, I feel you too. I feel so bad for both praeks in here, lol, Singh and Seur. Gosh.

Anyways, I am so glad that Kwan knows Seur is her brother now! Finally, just when the lakorn is just about to end.

I feel so bad for the men in this lakorn. LOL, like seriously, even Roong & Kwan's FATHER b/c he loves Kwan so much, yet, he cannot continue to hide that she's really not his daughter.

And... Poor Tao! He dies. T___T Just great, killing people off. * sarcastically *

Suer and Singh should just end up together, BROMANCE way better off, lol. :p

fanny

sarNie Adult
i glad they know the truth now because unlike some other lakorn they waited until the last episode. now let's wait and see if ploykwan and singh gonna have some sweet scene or not.

Candyy

sarNie Egg
It's okay, I feel you too. I feel so bad for both praeks in here, lol, Singh and Seur. Gosh.

Anyways, I am so glad that Kwan knows Seur is her brother now! Finally, just when the lakorn is just about to end.

I feel so bad for the men in this lakorn. LOL, like seriously, even Roong & Kwan's FATHER b/c he loves Kwan so much, yet, he cannot continue to hide that she's really not his daughter.

And... Poor Tao! He dies. T___T Just great, killing people off. * sarcastically *

Suer and Singh should just end up together, BROMANCE way better off, lol. :p
lol...so true!! haha...the guys really do have it bad... :p

i'm all for the bromance since singh was the only one that ran to seur's side when he got shot.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
@fanny: I hope for more romance to happen between Singh and Kwan too, now that she finally knows Suer is her brother. However, Ploykwan can be very stubborn (like Roong too), so I think she's going to play hard to get. LOL.

@Candyy: Oh, I so agree with you! Right on, great minds think alike! :p Ehe. Usually praeks piss me off badly but here it's Roong, the nang'ek instead. (Though Ploykwan was somewhat of a badass in the beginning, lol, but as the story began to develop and move on, she has changed).

Candyy

sarNie Egg
@blissfulxoxo by the way, i wanted to say thanks. haha...you seriously has lighten up my mood :D i was so irritated after seeing the recent episode but after your reply, i'm all better now lol! now i can patiently wait for next weekend...well, kinda...haha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I don't think Ploykwan has changed that much, except when it comes to Singh, I guess. But even then, she was always kind to begin with. She comforted Singh when he was in pain, even in Ep. 4. If you just look past her bold exterior, you'd find that most of the motivations behind her actions has always stemmed from her protective nature. She cares about a lot of people.

She confronted the bad guys early in Ep. 3 b/c she was worried about the farm workers, while Petroong, even being given the title of the leader, wasn't assertive but instead gave in to Daecha's ill advice. Coincidentally, Seur was the only other person who mentioned the farm workers too. Ploykwan was also the person to tell Seur to go and save Phetroong in ep.3 and then to go and find her in ep. 11/12??

She also attempted to kill the sheriff b/c she didn't want her sister to marry him or to have the farm taken away.

If she hadn't bumped into Sarod and Ranee scheming to shoot Jaran and Sakda, her dad would have been killed.

If it weren't for a lot of her "trouble-making" tendencies, both Phetroong and her dad might have been dead by now.

Ppl were complaining that Ploykwan's a brat and all that, but one thing she hasn't done that brats do, is throw a tantrum. The closest thing to that that she did, was when complained b/c Singh stole a kiss from her. And even then, that was understandable. It was probably her first kiss. HAHA.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
If u really know Yaya then u will know she is a very hard working person. She took her time and study the script really hard to make it sound like that which in real life she can't do that hahaha. In real life there is no script so may be thats why her voice sound different between the drama and in reality but for me i like her voice in reality better. It's sooo cute!!
I don't know Yaya or anything about her. This is my first time watching one of her dramas. And then I saw some behind the scene clips to this drama about her riding horses and if she had problems riding horses, etc...and that was when I was like "wow, why does she sound so different?!" I guess she's doing a good job at playing her role in order to kinda change her voice.

In this drama Yaya is the serious one [LEADER], therefore her voice and appearance comes off stern. But I do agree w/you xox, I totally love her voice in here. It sounds mysterious, hurt and like there's a hidden secret or something LOL
I like her voice in the drama better because she sounds more "mature". I know Yaya's young, but her voice is a bit too kiddish. But most might find it adorable.