[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Love that this lakorn is in HD. Wonderful view. The beginning was a huge spoiler for us. I'm still crossing fingers that Yaya won't die though. However, I doubt it. Mark's character is so far not convincing yet but then only one episode has aired. The cast is amazing, love them all! I wanna see Pope. I can't wait for this weekend!! Lol. One episode released this past weekend only was a torture, it left me hanging! :p Yaya's character is so calm while Mint's character is so feisty, bratty, and b*tchy so far. I hope Mint's character won't be too much or I won't be able to handle it. Haha. But her acting has improved! Love it. :) I'm so anxious to see when she meets Mark and especially Pope!<3

Totally adore the scene where Pope kissed Mint on the cheek! Lol. She's so mean to him, it's so cute! I can feel their chemistry already by watching plenty of their sneak peek scenes.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Thank you Blissfulxoxo for the video clips! lol, Pope and Mint are too cute!!! i feel like i totally transitioned from Mteam fever to Pope and Mint fever! haha..im totally rooting for the two couples in TD.

Also on the beginning where it showed Yaya getting shot, i don't think she will die in the lakorn. She must have gotten shot but survive (i hope).

simplysweet

Simplysweet
So excited to see Mint and Pope!!!! As much as I like MAk and Yaya, I have a feeling I'm gonna like Mint and Pope a lot more, their characters seems more charming and their love relationship seem so cute!!! They also have great chemistry! So looking forward to the love of Sing and Ploykwan!!!!
me too! i feel like im going to be more focus on Singh and Ploykwan's relationship alot.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
haha jjinxx, you know just what i'm thinking. please no mark as TC, just pretty please :)

Mint has really improved a lot on her acting. I remember during the 4HKHKK interviews, Pa Jaew thought Mint wasn't fiesty enough to play the character of Jeed but now that Ploykwan is such a bratty girl, I totally see Mint playing her role very naturally. I give props to the cast and whole production because I'm sure Mint has learned lots from them all.

Ratree Samosorn - Yaya is too adorable! seriously can this girl get any cuter? Too bad she's always so busy and barely attended any TD events.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yaya is just too adorable. Her singing voice is excellent. Mint is so "riab roy" (prim and proper) sitting there. Love the part where she lightly hits Pope.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
in that opening interview with Mint and Pope, they were talking about how he likes to tease her and ask for "extra" LOL which I found adorable. Argh, on RS when they showed the 'love scenes' my heart could not bare Mark and Yaya's scenes, even though they were practically not even close to anything Yadech gets to do together... ><

Heck yeah, I found Yaya's short singing verse so pretty. I hope she sings for future OST's. Does anyone have the Thai lyrics?

Just got done with ep. 1 (have to admit, I'm ff some, since there's no subs and I mostly want to check out the love triangles lol) and Ploykwan is way feisty and kind of...not quite short-tempered but more like fiery. Roong is more calm and reasonable, I see. Not sure what's going on. Hope to see Singh soon!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
mint is so cute. btw i adore scenes w/ mint n pope. but i <3 mteam too. >.<

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I really loveeee watching the sneak peeks !
Makes me soo BAAAA !!!

Mint's acting has improved but IDK about Mak as of now.
Can't waitttt for more !

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
in that opening interview with Mint and Pope, they were talking about how he likes to tease her and ask for "extra" LOL which I found adorable. Argh, on RS when they showed the 'love scenes' my heart could not bare Mark and Yaya's scenes, even though they were practically not even close to anything Yadech gets to do together... ><

Heck yeah, I found Yaya's short singing verse so pretty. I hope she sings for future OST's. Does anyone have the Thai lyrics?

Just got done with ep. 1 (have to admit, I'm ff some, since there's no subs and I mostly want to check out the love triangles lol) and Ploykwan is way feisty and kind of...not quite short-tempered but more like fiery. Roong is more calm and reasonable, I see. Not sure what's going on. Hope to see Singh soon!
hehe yeah the Big Brother Pope likes to tease and make fun of his little angel sister
Mint C :coverlaf:

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I agree Mint's acting have improved a lot and Ploykwan personality is very stubborn in here hope she dont become a B**** in this lakorn though >.<. And i totally in love with yaya's voice. love her voice so much . I can keep listening to her voice over and over and never bored. It's so soft and calming. Just love hearing it.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finish w/ episode 1.Thanks goodness.Yay! Mark is back.Oh I miss watching him.hha
At first, I thought they did something to Yaya & Mint's voice on their first scene
because it sounded so weird. I don't like lakorn where the nang'ek is always right
in everything.And I think in here Yaya's character is going to be like that.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
^awe. How cute of Nadech! He probably wants to recommend it cuz yaya is in there lol haha... Idk what there saying

Merit

sarNie Adult
I really like Mint and Pope together. Their roles seemed more interesting. So envious of her hair :). Love the part where Mint hits pope on the head.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I really like Mint and Pope together. Their roles seemed more interesting. So envious of her hair :). Love the part where Mint hits pope on the head.
sister Merit i'll introduce u another idols along side Matt are Mint C and Yaya :thumbsup:

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Mint is so quest on the show,eps ratreesamosorn.
Look at Mark's face when they show love scene of each couple, it's looks like he was about to cry. :coverlaf:
I totally love Mint-Pope here. :rolleyes:
Thanks for the clips.
--------
Nadech so cutie. :crush: