[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
This is taking so long I really miss all the cast from 4 hua Jai. This would of help out that feeling because at least some of them are together again. plus this lakorn looks interesting itself. I was hoping this would air march or April because I also want to see the one with Barry and yaya too. Hopefully not too long. If it July omg errr!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mint said 2-3 more months. So possibly JUNE at the earliest this would air! ^___^

They have their air date already but she didn't tell us yet. Also, CH3 is really pushing this lakorn to finish filming.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Oh so it maybe in June and if it does then its my birthday present cos I'm in June.
Same here..if it does air in June then it would be a very nice birthday gift for me hehehe...

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid

Just wanted to share this with the rest of you gals here! ^__^
Hehe.. LOL, Mint and Yaya have been working so hard. 555+++
They look so dirty and super cute here! :wub:
Sooo native american looking now that they got darker! Ehe.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid

Just wanted to share this with the rest of you gals here! ^__^
Hehe.. LOL, Mint and Yaya have been working so hard. 555+++
They look so dirty and super cute here! :wub:
Sooo native american looking now that they got darker! Ehe.
Thanks for sharing. Man why do I feel like they're sitting waiting for Mark and Barry to come. Its like they got stood up and they been sitting their for long so their bored. Yaya looks like she will beat on Barry when he comes and Mint looks like she will give Mark a piece of her mind. Ok im exaggerating. Hahaha. They're two hot women.

cecilia

Staff member
Thanks for sharing. Man why do I feel like they're sitting waiting for Mark and Barry to come. Its like they got stood up and they been sitting their for long so their bored. Yaya looks like she will beat on Barry when he comes and Mint looks like she will give Mark a piece of her mind. Ok im exaggerating. Hahaha. They're two hot women.
hahah .. i like you ^^

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
if there's any place for exaggeration it's HERE! lol thanks for adding to my delusion! Yadech and Mteam are just so cute!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If this lakorn airing in June like someone just shout out updates then its a birthday present for me. :bdaycake:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
It's okay to "exaggerate" here. We're all for that going on here. I like what you're saying. :)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia: I like you too. Always happy to see anything that's from 4 hua jai love the cast so much. I don't know how many times I got to watch their lakorn. Thanks.

jjinxx: Thanks, Im always happy to see the same fans that enjoy all the exaggeration we have to say. Is never enough to talk about the cast.

Dal: Lol. We can all exagerate together, The cast made us fall in love with them and we still cannot get enough.

That picture of only Mint and Yaya really reminds me of 4 hua jai, despite what they're wearing. Right when I see it, I can see Barry and Mark walking towards them Hot Hot! I cannot wait for this lakorn because Mark, Mint and Yaya. Although all the cast isn't in this lakorn I enjoy seeing the three of them. If this picture is in the scene just remember what I said. Lol. Love them and this lakorn is taking so long, but at the same time I don't want them to rush it. And I love Barry and Yaya but man when Mark was about to kiss her in the room that was so hot! I was shy and anxious. So excited!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
555+++ How sweet. I feel the same way - LOL. :p If only they casted YADECH and MTEAM together in a lakorn, now that is HOT! Even better 4 Hua Jai cast together again. WOOT ^__^ Oops! I'm getting too carried away too, let fly... Hehe.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Lol cute pictures!! Yaya and Mint are so silly! I love those twdang you fot that right, if Yadech and Mteam et together for a lakorn my heart will burst at the first announcement!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Lol cute pictures!! Yaya and Mint are so silly! I love those twdang you fot that right, if Yadech and Mteam et together for a lakorn my heart will burst at the first announcement!
I adore them two (=
It will also be another dream come true if both couple get cast in another lakorn together (=