[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

neena

sarNie Adult
wow, i am rooting for mteam but i might just have to start rooting for mint and pope, i like him too!! seriously, so many new talents! in love! yadech though is my favorite!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG! I just noticed that MAK resembles TIK TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I think its his structure of his face and how he looks somehow resembles Tik!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
He looked like Dan when he first started out to me
He sounds like Mos to me when he sings...
And he looks like Tik in some ways
lol

It's the eyes lol

I think Mark resembles a lot of people from a certain angle. He has many looks, that means he can play a variety of roles. Sometimes looks can play a big role in whether you fit a certain character or not.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
It's the eyes lol

I think Mark resembles a lot of people from a certain angle. He has many looks, that means he can play a variety of roles. Sometimes looks can play a big role in whether you fit a certain character or not.
OMG fun thanks for pointing that out!
It is the eyes!!! I was like is it the jawline when Mak clinches it? was is it?
Yes its the eyes!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
wow, i am rooting for mteam but i might just have to start rooting for mint and pope, i like him too!! seriously, so many new talents! in love! yadech though is my favorite!!
I am with you on this one!! MTEAM all the way but........
I might fall in love with Mint and Pop's parts in TD..vice versa with Yaya and Mak...
who knows what's going to happen..but at the end..MTEAM all the way!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I found another news-bit through M & M's home and translated them. The media and MTEAM's fanclub(s) often like to tease Mark and Mint. So here's another cute one.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I found another news-bit through M & M's home and translated them. The media and MTEAM's fanclub(s) often like to tease Mark and Mint. So here's another cute one.

LOL... Omg... Hehe. This made me giggled throughout reading out! :wub: Thanks for the update! Hehe. I love that MTEAM has so many rumors or news together even though they don't have an upcoming lakorn lined up yet!! Hehe.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

EEEKS Mint you are thee best
It made my dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Made me squeal like a little girl
Comparing to what you translated and the pictures
looks exactly like the words said ahahaa too cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

thanks again

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
ตะวันเดือดเข้าเมื่อไรจ้ะ? น๊าจะถ่ายอีก5-6เดือนกว่าจะเสร๋จแต่คุมรอดูนะ
From Mint's twitter: Tawan Deard will take 5-6 months to complete^^

That it'll probably air mid JULY or end!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid

omg after reading this, I feel so happy :thumbsup:
how cute, totally love them

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Off Topic:

On my youtube account, someone mentioned about how MTEAM will be perfect for P'Num and P'Vicky's lakorn!
I sooo agree with her!!

Back on topic:

OMG can't wait for it to air! Yay!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
someone mentioned about how MTEAM will be perfect for P'Num and P'Vicky's lakorn!
They only had one lakorn together so it's YOD YA YEE, correct?

I loved that lakorn^^ It was very sweet & cute, talking about it makes me miss Vicky much!! Hehe.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
They only had one lakorn together so it's YOD YA YEE, correct?

I loved that lakorn^^ It was very sweet & cute, talking about it makes me miss Vicky much!! Hehe.
Def. that one..
I remember that lakorn had to do with Sunflowers sooo romantic and sweet!!!
Vicky is very beautiful too :)

hippo

sarNie Adult
omg...yes yord ya yee, they would be so cute!!!!

back on topic....
can't wait for this to air, i don't even care if they're not paired together as much now, coz i miss them so much

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOl, same here^^ I got to the point that I'm really anticipating this lakorn even though they're paired up together. As long I get to see them onscreen together! I miss them so much.

Saifah

bite me x___

Awww totally cute! I find it kinda weird that mark is paired up with
Yaya with Mint being in the lakorn too.. is it just me?