[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just started watching WAN JAI GUB JOM YOONG! Mint and First are really cute too!! :wub: I think FIRST is really adorable guy. I want to see more of him but seem like he isn't praek material to CH3 >.<
I love that lakorn. The reason why I absolutely fall head over heel. I like her in Pong Poo Dee too but I didn't know it was her until I started WJGJY. I just love First. He remind me of Mak. I think because they are both tall and have the same shape face- small lol

Ceci OMG are those bell bottoms that Mark has on lmao haven't seen those in a long time ahahaha. But he looks so sexy in it ahahah.

cecilia

Staff member
hahah. Jeed and her companion -- she's one fierce cowgirl .. better watch out!
thanks for the pix na.

cecilia

Staff member
awe .. as much as i love seeing my favorite with other actors/actresses, i think i prefer Fai with Jeed and Din and Chaem together (i suppose, i should wait and let the clip justice their sweet scene together before i jump in conclusion with these bts photo)

I'm so jealous for FAI -- it'e like JEED cheat him with Din in the last picture .. even feel sad for CHAEM (i need to pull myself out of this whole 4HJHKK theme)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult

And of course, I just hafta put in Mark's pic :blush:

* Me too, ceci. I've become so attached to Fai/Jeed and Din/Cher-Aim. :cloud9:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
That pic of Mark holding Yaya with the flowers is so cute. They make a lovely pair.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Don't miss todays seesan btw. Yaya kisses mark on the forehead head
I am sooo jealous..i meant i am jealous for Cher-Em!
Soo sad...i only watched the photoshoot for MTEAm when he was giving
her a piggie...MANNNNNNNNNNN I want more MTEAM LAKORNS!

at first i was like Mak and Yaya looked better together even before watching 4HJHKK..
but no no! MTEAM all the way after PLR & WPM!

cecilia

Staff member
Don't miss todays seesan btw. Yaya kisses mark on the forehead
I'm so JEALOUS!
Even if it's just a peck on the forehead, i'm still jealous for YADECH!
My heart need to get rest from all these jealousy T_T ..
as day go by, it's not helping at all :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
Phew I thought my inner fangirl was crazy. I guess I'm just normal compare to you all. Or it could be I'm not much of a Yadech. I mean I love them but I guess it is not as strong. I feel like Mteam, Yadech and MargieBoy are the younger version of KA, Ateam, and Rteam ahahaha!!! Mteam as KA, Yadech as Ateam and MargieBoy as Rteam.