[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
aaawwww, poor mint. they're teasing her this time. she is soo cute! luvkily she didnt fall off the horse

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Just the thought of this airing after Plerng T. is getting me so excited! I love the song Yaya sings in here, she did a great job! This looks too good! Can't wait.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJSrP6xEJ_s

credit to poomadong

lovestar

sarNie Adult
They still ask mark about mint. It was soo funny wen he was talking about Yaya and suddenly gave it over to Nadech.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
thanks Alice ><

Everytime I watch it, My heart cries for MTEAM.
Yaya's beautiful voice just makes me want to cry even more
AHAHHAHAHA
The song is soo beautiful !!!

THe part where Pope was blowing on his harmonica,
I didn't Chalida was sleeping on his thigh :p

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
ahh i might be in thailand when it airs! im so flippin excited for this lakorn! but i shall prepare myself since yaya doesn't smile much in here.

i love how mark asks nadech about yaya. clearly he's rooting for yadech or he knows something that we don't. lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ahh i might be in thailand when it airs! im so flippin excited for this lakorn! but i shall prepare myself since yaya doesn't smile much in here.

i love how mark asks nadech about yaya. clearly he's rooting for yadech or he knows something that we don't. lol
yeah there might be something twinkling going on that we all don't know :scratchchin:

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
The song that Yaya sing in the drama is so beautiful can't wait for the full version to come out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xTleDK50eg&feature=player_embedded

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The interview was too funny. When the Yaya subject he asks Nadech but with the Mint question no one could help him, he's so cute looking around for help.

In the tvpool interview I couldn't take him seriously his face looked like he was always going to laugh or smile.

Yaya's voice is great!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The song has a beautiful and sad melody and add Yaya's voice it makes such a pretty soundtrack for this lakorn! Can't wait to hear it completely.
Gotta love Mark, he tried to encourage Nadech but is shy of his own news 555

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I just read one of the article from Siam dara and they say Yaya and Mak not going to have any kiss scene from this drama which make me so sad and in this drama Mak will get slap by Yaya like 3-4 times. Seems like the drama will focus more on fighting. aweee i wish this drama will have more sweet scenes from Yaya and mak but that's ok.