[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like it. I hope Mart don't have a love scene with Yaya, your going to be the first before Barry.
Rome was already first! Hehe. :rolleyes1:

If Mint wasn't in here it wouldn't be so painful, wish she just had another lakorn with Mark instead
*sigh* x1000
True^^ I feel the same way.

I like 4 Hua Jai casts together and individually too but it's just too fast for me since I'm still in my Yadech + Mteam fever.. LOL.

pic from pantip

Thank you!! Yes! Mteam^^ Hehe. I was waiting when that kiss on the cheek scene of Mint & Mark would appear! :wub: It's so short and quick but oh well anything of them together well do for now.. :thumbsup:

They are in the same group actually. On Mint's birthday, I saw Yaya and Kim went to Mint's house. And in New Year, Kim, Mint and Margie went to celebrate at Yaya's house in Pattaya. On this coming up Valentine's day, Mint gave interview that she and Kim would go have a small party at Yaya's house and they would exchange flowers together. I think it's because they are in the same age. But Mint seems to be close to the senior actress like Taew and Margie too coz she joins ch3 before Yaya and Kim. She's the 2nd generation of power3. Yaya's the 3rd and Kim is very new. I actually saw pix of Yaya with Mint more than Yaya with Kim. But yeah.. Kim and Yaya speaks English and Mint doesn't. Maybe that's make Kim and Yaya are closer. Unlike Nadech & Mark, I think these two are very close though Mark has moved out of his manager house already. I still see they're close. I just don't see Nadech follows Mark around like last year anymore.
Yeah, Yaya and Kim both are fluent in English so they have better communication. I know Margie, Kim, Yaya, and Mint celebrated New Year's together but I haven't seen any photos yet. Kim, Yaya, First, Alex and some other did attend Mint's birthday too. I saw photos^^ Too bad they didn't meet Nadech and Mark yet.. Hehe! :coverlaf: That's very cute! They will be spending Valentine's together, just the girls^^ :scratchchin:

Thanks for the teaser! It's looks superduper NICE! No CH3 logo on it? I like that! Hehe. I want thai lakorns to continue with HD after this one!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
mint looked like a n'rai after she kissed mak...lol...she would be a good n'rai...the 2 face kind..
I haven't watched Dong Poo Dee but actually I heard her fans and others said she did a very good job portraying nang'rai role too^^ I have to see for myself though. ^_^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
the teaser killed my insides :(
But Mint kissing Mak made my day.
she's trying to get Pope jealous ahha i bet

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the teaser killed my insides :(
But Mint kissing Mak made my day.
she's trying to get Pope jealous ahha i bet
May roo jing but maybe she did kiss Mark for Pope to get jealous and i love it too when Mint kisses him on the cheek. :kiss3:

hippo

sarNie Adult
I almost died watching that teaser, being and Mteam lover....but the kiss on the cheek was good. =)

but the quality is so good, i love how its in HD.
It's going to be so painful to watch.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I almost died watching that teaser, being and Mteam lover....but the kiss on the cheek was good. =)

but the quality is so good, i love how its in HD.
It's going to be so painful to watch.
The teaser was already painful enough;
i wonder how its going to be like just watching it ahah

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm really anticipating to see how they all do in here actually^^ It will be my first time watching Pope onscreen.

Mint's roles from all her lakorns are actually versatile. She always gets to experience different characters^^ I'm glad.

I lovelove how this is going to be in HD too!! It's amazing.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm really anticipating to see how they all do in here actually^^ It will be my first time watching Pope onscreen.

Mint's roles from all her lakorns are actually versatile. She always gets to experience different characters^^ I'm glad.

I lovelove how this is going to be in HD too!! It's amazing.
Totally agree with you;
soo far watching PLR, Wan Jai and STJJKK she does have versatile roles!
Have heard of her role in DPD but i didn't get the chance to watch it yet;
can't wait

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Totally agree with you;
can't wait
I'll get my hands on Dong Poo Dee soon whenever it's subbed. :p Not so intro drama like that genre.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Totally agree with you;
can't wait
Talking about versatile she may can be the younger version of Ploy Cherman cos she's also good at both roles.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Talking about versatile she may can be the younger version of Ploy Cherman cos she's also good at both roles.
That wouldn't such a bad thing but I remember watching Ploy lakorns as I grew up and she was nang'rai for such a long time now though and now she's finally nang'ek non-stop! :dance3: My first lakorn of Ploy was Roy Leh Sanae Rai^^ Hehe. Sorry totally off topic here.. LOl.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
That wouldn't such a bad thing but I remember watching Ploy lakorns as I grew up and she was nang'rai for such a long time now though and now she's finally nang'ek non-stop! :dance3: My first lakorn of Ploy was Roy Leh Sanae Rai^^ Hehe. Sorry totally off topic here.. LOl.
First time seeing Ploy, i was like Dayummm she's hella pretty!
Second rai lakorn for me was when she played in the one with Tik and Nat;
gosh such an innocent face NOT! hahah
getting off topic here too

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
First time seeing Ploy, i was like Dayummm she's hella pretty!
Second rai lakorn for me was when she played in the one with Tik and Nat;
gosh such an innocent face NOT! hahah
getting off topic here too
Ploy is really gorgeous indeed^^ Just like her older sister. I love her older sister Noon too! Both look identical to me back then.. LOl. I thought they were twins but now I can actually tell apart since Noon is aging too. :eek:fftopic:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy is really gorgeous indeed^^ Just like her older sister. I love her older sister Noon too! Both look identical to me back then.. LOl. I thought they were twins but now I can actually tell apart since Noon is aging too. :eek:fftopic:
Noon does age herself lots now she is playing a maturer role and a mother this will the 3rd off topic. Back to the topic
i just wondering if tawan deard will air in the next batch.

hippo

sarNie Adult
OMG I miss them all so much!!!!!
I don't think its gonna air in the next batch though, a few more months i think.

Just thinking about the teaser hurts.
Why didn't Mteam have scenes like this in PLR???....*sigh.