[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

nadechmew

sarNie Egg
I used to be Yadecher in Vietnam several years ago. But then I got so tired of those stupid shippers in a Vietnamese fanpage who don't want Nadech and Yaya to act with other actors/actresses that I didn't finish their Yakuza lakorn and unfollowed the fanpage.
I still love Nadech and Yaya a lot, and support them in other projects (the one with James Ji) . So when I saw lindaher96's posts, I felt annoyed again. Let's be a true fan and support their work. Don't interfere with their personal life. Thank you @fresh for explaining to her.

D~D

sarNie Adult
the hug that Nadech and Mew  give each other in  the lakorn is the same as the one in REAL LIFE. So CUTE  !!!

btw, I don't know if they are reenacting the scene but  body language wise, I think that perhaps they said something kind to one another and then they hug. 

* I screen shot it from: the morning show

D~D

sarNie Adult
nadechmew said:
I used to be Yadecher in Vietnam several years ago. But then I got so tired of those stupid shippers in a Vietnamese fanpage who don't want Nadech and Yaya to act with other actors/actresses that I didn't finish their Yakuza lakorn and unfollowed the fanpage.
I still love Nadech and Yaya a lot, and support them in other projects (the one with James Ji) . So when I saw lindaher96's posts, I felt annoyed again. Let's be a true fan and support their work. Don't interfere with their personal life. Thank you @fresh for explaining to her.

TRUST me :console: , It's better to just ignore those people :highfive:. Even when people say they don't like this actor or that actress, I just don't respond/ ignore and if i can't help it, my comment will just simply say: " I like them :D ."  and then we move on.  :dance1:

btw, I  :heart: your username. :yes:

nadechmew

sarNie Egg
D~D said:
TRUST me :console: , It's better to just ignore those people :highfive:. Even when people say they don't like this actor or that actress, I just don't respond/ ignore and if i can't help it, my comment will just simply say: " I like them :D ."  and then we move on.  :dance1:

btw, I  :heart: your username. :yes:
I often forget things, so I chose a username which is easy to remember.

Chan Duchess

sarNie Egg
D~D said:
the hug that Nadech and Mew  give each other in  the lakorn is the same as the one in REAL LIFE. So CUTE  !!!

btw, I don't know if they are reenacting the scene but  body language wise, I think that perhaps they said something kind to one another and then they hug. 

* I screen shot it from: the morning show
They re enacted several scenes for the talk show hosts. They did the buttoning shirt scene, the dancing at the farewell scene and Mew did the reveal to her father scene with the male co-host. Your screen cap is of them giving each other a hug as friends and co stars. The host of the show asked them to.

Chan Duchess

sarNie Egg
BTW the DVD box set is so expensive, but Nadech and New said there are behind the scenes extra and an extra scene that was cut out of the final aired show, so I guess I'll shell out 69.5 bucks bc this is my favorite of all Nadech's role. sighhhhhhhh

nadechmew

sarNie Egg
Chan Duchess said:
BTW the DVD box set is so expensive, but Nadech and New said there are behind the scenes extra and an extra scene that was cut out of the final aired show, so I guess I'll shell out 69.5 bucks bc this is my favorite of all Nadech's role. sighhhhhhhh
Do you live in Thailand? Do you understand Thai language? Please help translate some parts of Today Show, 3 zaap, and this morning show. After you have received the DVDs, please upload some unaired scene for us to watch. Thank you very much.
Btw, I don't understand the "thank" information below my user name on the left. In a post it says 0 thank, in another it says 297 thanks. What does it mean?

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
I think the way they communicate with each other was cute. When they can't touch each other, at least the touch screen was there. Seeing those smile, i just feel so happy, hehehe

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
What a great way to ring in the new year - Tarm Ruk Keun Jai - delivers in the emotional, directorial, and acting department. I have not gushed while watching a lakorn in awhile, and from start to finish, this lakorn brought me on a journey from the beginning of the rainbow, to the very end, where our heroine finds her pot of gold. Nadech, Mew and Au made this show so much fun to watch, I don't think it would be as engaging without this trio. Goodbyes are hard, and I'm going to miss watching Nai Singh, Noona and Na Ram, but I know they are happy in Rai Bua Khao, living the dream. I also trust that Rassamee has fully understood that the love she was seeking was all in the wrong places, and will learn to start over, slowly. One day, with the right frame of mind, she will find love, knowing she is loved. Ah.. I love this ending so much, it ties up the story nicely, leaving me feeling so nostalgic but glad that I was a part of Nai Singh and Noona's journey. Let's make a toast to our loving duo, may they love and be loved.. and have many adorable children!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Nai Singh called himself "future grandson-in-law". These two are so cute, I get a kick out of just about everything they say. So sweet before she left they talked about being by each other's side like his parents were, just like he asked for when he first confessed.

Gramps is all tough love. I cracked up some watching Singh ask for Noona's hand from Grandpa. I think this is my favorite of Nadech acting confident/playfully arrogant. Nai Singh is definitely one dependable guy. I have a feeling nai Singh will turn out to be like Grandpa when he's older. If he has a grandchild and someone boldly says they wish to take care of his grandchild, he'll scoff at first, but we know Singh is all love and cuddles on the inside.

Whew. That was a whirlwind of emotions for Noona, her mom and Gramps. Great place to hash it out too. They're all family now heh.

So sad when Noona was leaving her Singh, na Ram and Nong. So sad that they're leaving the airing time. Lol.
Nai Singh in a long distance relationship is like a cute doggy skipping to Skype every night and morning to greet Noona.

I must say, the waterfall is such a beautiful perfect place to reunite. So magical, if I was Singh I would be afraid I was dreaming. No wonder he hugged her so tight. And Noona's lavender dress was so pretty!
Ending scene was cute cute cute. Wanna cry over how beautiful Na and Mew are together. I'm spazzing over nai Singh telling Noona she has the heart of a lion.

Omg I was going to be so disappointed na Ram and Nong weren't gonna get together, but yay! They did! So funny how sulky Singh was while Nong and na Ram were being cute durine lunch. Na Ram looks so in love.

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
jjinxx said:
Nai Singh called himself "future grandson-in-law". These two are so cute, I get a kick out of just about everything they say. So sweet before she left they talked about being by each other's side like his parents were, just like he asked for when he first confessed.

Gramps is all tough love. I cracked up some watching Singh ask for Noona's hand from Grandpa. I think this is my favorite of Nadech acting confident/playfully arrogant. Nai Singh is definitely one dependable guy. I have a feeling nai Singh will turn out to be like Grandpa when he's older. If he has a grandchild and someone boldly says they wish to take care of his grandchild, he'll scoff at first, but we know Singh is all love and cuddles on the inside.

Whew. That was a whirlwind of emotions for Noona, her mom and Gramps. Great place to hash it out too. They're all family now heh.

So sad when Noona was leaving her Singh, na Ram and Nong. So sad that they're leaving the airing time. Lol.
Nai Singh in a long distance relationship is like a cute doggy skipping to Skype every night and morning to greet Noona.

I must say, the waterfall is such a beautiful perfect place to reunite. So magical, if I was Singh I would be afraid I was dreaming. No wonder he hugged her so tight. And Noona's lavender dress was so pretty!
Ending scene was cute cute cute. Wanna cry over how beautiful Na and Mew are together. I'm spazzing over nai Singh telling Noona she has the heart of a lion.

Omg I was going to be so disappointed na Ram and Nong weren't gonna get together, but yay! They did! So funny how sulky Singh was while Nong and na Ram were being cute durine lunch. Na Ram looks so in love.

Gramps needed to meet someone like him - Nai Singh. Such a man, declaring with so much confidence that he's the best man for Nara. Keke. I totally cried tears of joy for gramps-mom's reconciliation, I love that they are finally being honest with each other. Every girl needs her daddy. 

I totally spazzed too when Nai Singh told Noona that they are very similar, in that they both have the heart of a lion. 

Ah, what am I going to watch now? What lakorns are you looking forward to/watching? 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm watching Padiwarada now. Will probably rewatch some TRKJ though, like the shirt buttoning scene lol

Nadech is not like nai Singh much when it comes to dancing hehehe.