[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

Chan Duchess

sarNie Egg
jayyepeeen said:
I love the scene between Singh and Nong. She had lost her appetite and refused to it - Singh played a game with her where he will only eat one spoonful when she does. When she refuses, he continues to wheedle, saying that he is really hungry. Finally she gave up and start eating. After which, Singh proceeds to eat loudly and show how much he enjoyed the food. Hehehe. That was so cuteee. Nadech can do anything and be swoon-worthy. His chemistry with Diana as Nong was amazing too! I wanna have him as a big bro!!
He was also so petulant in the scene when Noona told him that she was going to leave in 7 days. Haha. And the scene in the car when they were stranded by the rain. They were so cuteeeeeeee.
And while I really love Nadech, it isn't fair to the rest of the cast if you say that he is the reason why the ratings were so amazing - Na Ram (Au) and Noona (Mew) were also praised a lot. To the point where Nadech said in an interview that he was jealous of Na Ram cuz all the ladies love Na Ram and forgot about him instead. Hahaha. Oh, Nadech, the big baby. :D
If you think about it, there are similarities between Nai Singh and Na Rahm. Both are faithful, loyal, brave and loving. Both are honorable and tough but sensitive when needed. I think Nai Singh saw something in Rahm similar to himself and that's why he gave Rahm a chance. Oh my gawd that scene with Singh and Nong was so cute and just confirmed the swoon worthy-Ness of Nai Singh. They say you can judge a man's character by how he treats his women relative , those who can't do anything for him in return and those lower in status than himself. This is true of both Singh and Rahm.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
MoonChild said:
I can't get enough of these two.  So darn cute!

They both look so good in this car scene! :heart: :heart: so much chemistry also.  

Moonchild i love your new gifs...going to use it once again lol! 

WOW!!!  :pervie:  :pervie: So in love Nai Singh and Noona! Gosh i seriously think (me personally) this is Nadech best n'ek! Congrats on the rating too!!!! And got to say Nai Singh is Nadech best p'ek so far lol smart and good in manner and person!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
nadechmew said:
Oh I heard "handsome like Nadech" and "something like Boy Pakorn". Did I hear (and guess) correctly? If so, my Thai language has improved 555
I heard Nadech for sure that's why I wanted the song haha!

I too loooooooved the car scene. They just come off so natural. I seriously have never seen Nadech more handsome than this. I am so not ready for this to end.

D~D

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
I heard Nadech for sure that's why I wanted the song haha!

I too loooooooved the car scene. They just come off so natural. I seriously have never seen Nadech more handsome than this. I am so not ready for this to end.

I'm sure we all gush :dance1:  :dance1: over this scene b/c:

1- Singh + Noona are adorably CUTE  :kiss2:
2- The teasing :kiss3:
3- The blushing :cloud9:
4- They are totally going to miss each other.  :grouphug:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
It's quite cute and silly the way Singh is sort of the awkward teenage boyfriend around na Ram, but not really at the same time. Cuz they've been buddies for so long, when nai Singh hints that he wants to be lone with with Noona, it's almost like na Ram is his wing man and he's giving him a polite signal to roll out. Haha.
And I like his lines, "If I don't kiss you now, when else would I get to? Even if na Ram came and saw now, I d let him kill me."

So cute every time Singh says Noona will become his 'nai ying.' Blush blush blush.

lindaher96

sarNie Egg
Sweet_09 said:
Moonchild i love your new gifs...going to use it once again lol! 

WOW!!!  :pervie:  :pervie: So in love Nai Singh and Noona! Gosh i seriously think (me personally) this is Nadech best n'ek! Congrats on the rating too!!!! And got to say Nai Singh is Nadech best p'ek so far lol smart and good in manner and person!
I totally agree too personally because Nadech and Mew are the best OTP for each other I shipped both of them together always because I wanted to see them on screen so bad until now but it's quite sad now that Nadech is a monk so it's kind of hard to promote their TRKJ Drama together feel kind of sad for P'Mew not getting to promote this drama further with her new P'ek Nadech but hope they get another project together and I agree that for Nadech's his best N'ek is truly Mew and for Mew her best P'ek is it's truly Nadech but lastly NadechMew FIghting!!!

lindaher96

sarNie Egg
jjinxx said:
It's quite cute and silly the way Singh is sort of the awkward teenage boyfriend around na Ram, but not really at the same time. Cuz they've been buddies for so long, when nai Singh hints that he wants to be lone with with Noona, it's almost like na Ram is his wing man and he's giving him a polite signal to roll out. Haha.
And I like his lines, "If I don't kiss you now, when else would I get to? Even if na Ram came and saw now, I d let him kill me."

So cute every time Singh says Noona will become his 'nai ying.' Blush blush blush.
I know right love Nai Singh's line when he said to Nara "If I don't kiss you now, when else would I get to? because when the drama is over who knows if they will have another project together or not but hope to see them pair again and again and I can't stop repeating their cute love scenes together NadechMew Fighting!!! 

lindaher96

sarNie Egg
D~D said:

I'm sure we all gush :dance1:  :dance1: over this scene b/c:

1- Singh + Noona are adorably CUTE  :kiss2:
2- The teasing :kiss3:
3- The blushing :cloud9:
4- They are totally going to miss each other.  :grouphug:
Not just only Mew is blushing but Nadech is also too from his ears because whenever he is with Mew his ears will both turn super red I can feel the chemistry between them so bad huh can't stop loving both of them and I can't wait for the ending scene finally Nadech will get to kiss her but maybe Nadech would love more but you know Paajeaw whenver he directs it's mostly between skinship than more love scenes but I hope Nadech and Mew will get to work on more projects together can't wait.

D~D

sarNie Adult
lindaher96 said:
I totally agree too personally because Nadech and Mew are the best OTP for each other I shipped both of them together always because I wanted to see them on screen so bad until now but it's quite sad now that Nadech is a monk so it's kind of hard to promote their TRKJ Drama together feel kind of sad for P'Mew not getting to promote this drama further with her new P'ek Nadech but hope they get another project together and I agree that for Nadech's his best N'ek is truly Mew and for Mew her best P'ek is it's truly Nadech but lastly NadechMew FIghting!!!

Your so FUNNY !!!   :loool:

lindaher96

sarNie Egg
Right now P'Nadech is the at another country for a month now and leaving P'Mew heartache without promoting with her because he turn himself into a monk because in the lakorn P'Mew is leaving him for two years to study at America but still came back for P'Nadech but the opposite is P'Nadech who did it instead poor Mew but can't wait for the last episode of TRKJ anymore counting off the days seems so long NadechMewForever.

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Give ten years from now maybe we'll see Nadech will play as Naram.... I wish this to happen because the first version of Tarm Ruk Keun Jai Au play as Nai Singh... Or maybe Mew play the character of Noona mom....

fresh

sarNie Adult
lindaher96 said:
Right now P'Nadech is the at another country for a month now and leaving P'Mew heartache without promoting with her because he turn himself into a monk because in the lakorn P'Mew is leaving him for two years to study at America but still came back for P'Nadech but the opposite is P'Nadech who did it instead poor Mew but can't wait for the last episode of TRKJ anymore counting off the days seems so long NadechMewForever.

LOL you're so funny. In the lakorn Noona will come back with Nai Singh because she loves him. But in real life, it's a different story with Nadech and Mew. They're just costars so it's normal when they've different schedules. They recorded some shows for promotion before Na's ordination.
Nadech went to the monkhood for ordination for about 3 weeks from the end of Nov until his BD 17th Dec. It's Thai traditional and he did it for himself and his family (not relating to Mew).
He had a holiday in UK with his friends for 2 weeks (12th-24th Jan). He's back home today.

If you want to see Nadech and Mew together. You can watch the Krob Krua Banteung section on Reung Lao Shao Nee at 9am tomorrow. They'll promote the last ep of TRKJ.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BA7O9jkMzJ2/

judyp

sarNie Adult
so excited and ready to see the finale!! nadech and mew are absolutely adorable together. I love mew's cheesy smile! and nadech is just so dreamy. they are such a good match!

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
First appearance together since the lakorn airs.  Just watched the morning show with them, and Nadech and Mew are just so darn cute!

Credit: Keaw_Jung&Pujira IG

The DVD package!  eThaiCD have it for preorder.... I already placed my order. 

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Last gifs set before the final episode.  Altho the pace of the lakorn is too slow, and there's not much layers to the storyline but I enjoy watching Nai Shingh and Noona immensely.  I'll surely miss them. 

After the lion chasing the mouse for 13 episodes, I'm glad we finally get to see some affection from Noona.

Love love love love the whole dancing scenes. 

judyp

sarNie Adult
MoonChild said:
First appearance together since the lakorn airs.  Just watched the morning show with them, and Nadech and Mew are just so darn cute!

Credit: Keaw_Jung&Pujira IG

The DVD package!  eThaiCD have it for preorder.... I already placed my order. 
can't wait to watch it. I saw some clips of it on Instagram and they look sooo darn cute together!! I'll be placing my order for the DVD as well. :)

D~D

sarNie Adult
MoonChild said:

Omg !!!!, I saw a little clips on Instagram and they were so adorable, Mew was buttoning Nadech shirt/ jean jacket. These two are just way toooooo CUTE !!!!  :p

jayyepeeen

sarNie Egg
D~D said:

Omg !!!!, I saw a little clips on Instagram and they were so adorable, Mew was buttoning Nadech shirt/jacket. These two are just way toooooo CUTE !!!!  :p
Hahahaha. What you said just reminded me of the scene where Noona buttoned Nai Singh's tight tight tight tight shirt. Hehehe. He looked ridiculous and so darn cute in that scene. I screenshot that scene so many times. Ehehe. xD