[Ch3] Tai Ngao Jan (TV Scene)

lemonchew

sarNie Egg
aymieluvsyu637 said:
^ there's a lot of day dreaming in this lakorn. 
yup i did not understand why. those scenes that they spend together some should not be daydream which  become the fact is they hardly really had any interaction other than work. why she suddenly distant from Buree? just because she was away of a period of time. sigh.. The pace of this lakorn should not rush into a quick relationship, very abrupt.

natia

sarNie Egg
She has feelings for Tor in the episode before. You can tell by her jealousy towards Jamie yet she felt nothing when Jamie is with Buri. More time spent with Tor made her realize she has feelings for him.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Buree doesn't annoy me, but Pabu does. I'm getting mad at her, not because she doesn't like Buree, but because she doesn't tell him straight out that she doesn't like him so he could move on and have someone else aka Jamie. Even Tho had the guts to tell Jamie straight out that he only likes her as a sister. I don't care if she hurts him by telling him the truth, then at least he can tum jai. But at least now I'm getting more of Buree getting jealous over Jamie. LOL. That was so cute, when Jamie told him what Ah Mek does and he starts yelling at her why she let him do that and she should just come back to work with him. Hahaha. Tho can have Pabu, just let my Buree stop hurting.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Base on reading everyone's opinion I also like the changes being made but then again it's disappointing because the title of the lakorn is pretty much self explanatory. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. I don't think Pabu will be ok with that. But I'm sure Don is not gay, didn't you see his expression when Gate said to Pabu that he doesn't like women. Tho and Don made faces and then Gate corrected "I don't like women like Pabu" LOL. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
No!!!! Don't tell me that Don turned Gay!!! Well, now that I watched episode 13, I think Don has turned gay. Why?! The hottie has turned gay. Hahaha. Oh well I guess he is gay then. But hopefully it turns out he isn't and he just misses Gate because Gate was really nice to him to the point where he loves Gate as a brother, but only brother na ka. Hahaha. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
natia said:
Does anyone understand what's written on the t-shirt?
ช้างเท้าหน้า means Elephant foot. She's saying he's an elephant foot?! LOL.

ควาญช้าง means Elephant Trainer. LOL :)