[Ch3] Tai Ngao Jan (TV Scene)

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
I am a big fan of Peun. But I'm not going to pick a fight with you because you're the only person I know that really really likes Gun and I need you to spazz with me about Gun. :bhehe:  Therefore I don't want to be enemies with you. :) Also you have your rights and opinions. You don't like Peun that's fine, more Peun for me. LOL

:dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: Gun FTW

saobomp

sarNie Adult
gosh, the uncle is crazy! he's evil and has no remorse whatsoever. 

tomorrow is episode 11 and i see some shooting and stabbing going on. i guess that mean it's nearing the end? 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I feel so bad for Don. No ones listens to him. At least Tho has the grandpa who loves him, but Don, even though his mother and Tho loves him, they can't do anything because the grandpa always stops them. Glad he has Pabu, even though I feel like Pabu is only being nice to him because he is her mom's kid. I really can't stand the uncle as well. He has such a thick face and it's disgusting like Don says, that the grandpa and the uncle have the same wife. I sure hope that girl isn't involved with the grandpa sexually, or else I would throw up literally. I understand the uncle a little on why he doesn't trust anyone of his children other than Tho, but the way he treats his women better than his own kids just makes me hate him too much. If he was nicer to his children and care less for his women, the uncle and Tho's dad wouldn't have gone this bad. Well I guess you can't really help with the gambling, but in the uncle's case, I saw him trying to become a better person, but because the grandpa never gives him a chance and is always stuck in the past or what ever about Tho, it makes the uncle become bad. Sometimes what children need the most is love from their parents. And i don't mean just love, but it has to be a love where you show it out, not kept inside. Glad that there is the aunt who still looks after the uncle till this day otherwise the uncle would've gone bad long ago. Also for some reason when I'm watching the scenes where the uncle tries to flirt with Jamie, I keep having a feeling that he will try to rape her and Buree will come to the rescue.

About what some of you say that Buree is trying too hard or something. I don't find him annoying at all. I mean he did try to bother her and get her attention by playing the guitar, but that was only twice. He took really good care of her and he helps her out all the time. And like Pabu's friend said, he even used himself to block from the acid water being thrown at her. If I was Pabu, I'd pick Buree instead of Tho. This is the same situation like in Cubic, where Mint and First basically goes through life and death together, only for Mint to be taken away by Bomb, the p'ek who hasn't even done anything for her other than give her a place to stay. Because of this, I'm going to be really mad.

natia

sarNie Egg
I don't think the grandpa has any sexual relation with the girls. I think they are just there to keep him company because his own children are greedy and has no respect for people other themselves.

Buri is a nice guy, but trying to hard. He's there for her but that doesn't mean you have the attraction.
You can tell she is already regretting speaking to Tor about their status.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
That's because Tho was being an idiot by ignoring her. She feels bad because she doesn't want him to just cut her off like that. Like even though she said that, they can still see each other and be friends, or stay in touch so that when she's ready, then she'll have the things that he did for her while she was still not ready to look back to for her decision.  You can also tell that she does have feelings for Buree more than friends too, other wise she wouldn't have a hard time deciding who she likes more.

Glad to hear that grandpa doesn't have sexual relations with the girls. I was thinking that also. :)

natia said:
I don't think the grandpa has any sexual relation with the girls. I think they are just there to keep him company because his own children are greedy and has no respect for people other themselves.

Buri is a nice guy, but trying to hard. He's there for her but that doesn't mean you have the attraction.
You can tell she is already regretting speaking to Tor about their status.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm glad Don is alright. They tricked me with scene of Don pretending to die. I thought that he really died so I started crying. Hahaha. Finally more ThoPabu scenes without Buree interfering. That makes Pabu's feelings move a bit towards Tho, but I'm sure if it was reversed and Buree was the one who got shot and spend time alone with Pabu, she would've liked him more than Tho too. But who cares, Tho can have Pabu because now I want Buree and Jamie more. :)

I know I shouldn't but i kind of feel bad for Ah Mek. He didn't want for Don to die, just for him to not be able to tell anyone. I have a feeling the Namtarn? lady is just using both Ah Mek and the grandpa for her own selfish reasons.

natia

sarNie Egg
Good that now they are focusing on the main.
But don't you sense though that Pabu does not feel jealous towards Buri when Jamie is with him. So therefore it shows already that she has feelings for Tor. Like the hospital scene when she had a stomach bug and Jamie called Tor and also at the restaurant. And also when she's with Buri she always make sure Tor comes first, his feelings comes first.

Jamie and Buri are cute together too.

I'm glad Don is ok. He's cute.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This is such a light drama. I like it. It makes me happy. Not stressed out just like in Ka Badin. TV Scene has good scriptwriters. Tho is charming and all but he's kind of boring to me. He's too perfect. I feel like Paboo will marry him and he'll show his true colors. Lol. Suddenly he won't be Mr. Perfect anymore while Buree is bubbly and totally dorky. Even if they were to go through tough times, he'll still be able to make Paboo laugh and smile while Tho would just sulk and Paboo has to be the one to cheer him up each time.  

tgamber

sarNie Adult
But Buree won't be able to handle Paboo's childish side while Tho can. Tho is more like Pabu's dad which I find the reason many girls choose their hubby. It'd be nice to have Buree as friend and Tho as husband.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
For me, Buri would be a fun husband and Tho would be a stable one. I wouldn't know how i can trust Buri to walk beside me through tough times whereas with Tho, i know that no matter how tough life gets, i know he can help me through it. I had too many Buris in my life, now seeking a Tho LOL

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Buree is able to be serious too. He's an architect so it's not like he's not capable of being a stable husband. Lol. I actually think it's the opposite. Buree will be able to handle Paboo's childish side because they have the same personality. He's more understanding of why she's upset while Tho would just be like grow up. He sometimes treats her like he treats Don. Paboo and Tho are like complete opposites. Yeah, opposites attract and help balance each other but sometimes they're so different that it makes things difficult. Tho is too poo yai. I'd feel like he'd judge me. Ha. He's perfect though but I'd rather have someone bubbly and positive since I'm usually the pessimistic one.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't mean stable as in financial but more emotional. I think I'm more attractive to Tho cus he has such a cool temper which is opposite of me lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I guess it depends on preference and our personality problems. HAHA. We need someone to complete what we're missing. I love funny guys and Tho isn't funny enough for me. I find calm guys kind of shady because I don't know what they're thinking. They never speak their minds. Lol. I don't like loud guys I just like funny guys who can brighten up sad and gloomy days. Buree seems like that guy who knows how to be serious and funny at the right time. He took care of Paboo when she's sick. He took her on a nice date to where he thinks she'd like. He really puts effort into what she likes while Tho kind of does the cliche things.   

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Once I marry a Buree, I'll tell you how it goes. Haha. I think I dated a Tho wanna be and then he took his mask off. Not cool. Guys like Tho don't exist. If they do, they have a flaw that you don't know about yet.