[Ch3] Tai Ngao Jan (TV Scene)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Bieluvr said:
ช้างเท้าหน้า means Elephant foot. She's saying he's an elephant foot?! LOL.

ควาญช้าง means Elephant Trainer. LOL :)

ช้างเท้าหน้า means the elephants frontal "feet". It means to be the leader. 
So Satayu would be the leader but Fer is saying she's the elephants trainer. Lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I loved the bicycle scene and the heart pancakes Paboo made for Tho. The scene where Paboo hugged Tho after his father verbally broke his heart was quite touching. Loved their scenes for this week's episodes. I still love Puen's character. But I agree about him needing to stop playing annoying characters. Lol. He was the same in Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai with Matt. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mahalo said:
The many scenes between Don and Paboo's guy friend makes me feel as though they're falling for each other. Lol. Noo. Don can't be gay. 
Exactly what I said too. LOL. I don't want Don to be gay. If I could I would go take Gate's place and so Don will fall for me instead. Hahaha. :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
Exactly what I said too. LOL. I don't want Don to be gay. If I could I would go take Gate's place and so Don will fall for me instead. Hahaha. :)
He should hook up with Paboo's half sister but that'll probably be too complicated. Lol.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mahalo said:
He should hook up with Paboo's half sister but that'll probably be too complicated. Lol.
Yeah too complicated. "My half kind of brother married my half sister who is the half sister of my wife which then would be kind of my half sister too." LOL. So complicated. He should just get a whole different lakorn that comes with a n'ek for him. :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I felt that Don is gay too. I'm wondering if they will have Gate go abroad with Don.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
Yeah too complicated. "My half kind of brother married my half sister who is the half sister of my half sister which then would be kind of my half sister too." LOL. So complicated. He should just get a whole different lakorn that comes with a n'ek for him. :)
That already sounds super confusing. Lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
That's what I'm saying. He keeps telling him thank you for being there for him. It sounds like he considers him as a brother but the way they behave seems like they're falling for each other. They'd reminisce about each other and smile. It's idk. Lol. And they made each other breakfast in bed. Like...what else am I supposed to think? Haha.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Hahaha, I had the same thoughts too. If the writers made Don gay all of a sudden it'll be strange because Don never once seemed "curious". And Gate only realized it himself too. I think it's one of those things that happens in lakorns where they make us think a certain way but it's totally not like that in the end.

All these double meaning scenes lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I really do hope they don't turn him gay because I don't want my Don to be gay cause then I can't get him. LOL. I also have a feeling that he sees Gate as a great brother only too. :)

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Fingers crossed for Don, really don't want this kind of plot twist...First is awesome he and Mint needs to reunite ASAP in their own lakorn.

sarNie Adult
Damn I didn't even know this was the last episode as I'm watching this lol. This lakorn has potential go a few more eps. Also, hoping grandpa still loves him. He's the only one with grandpa at the hospital while the rest of the fools keep complaining about not getting love.