[Ch3] Tai Ngao Jan (TV Scene)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Talking about lashes. Saw this little girl that's half black/khmer. She has the most beautiful doll like lashes I have ever seen in my life. It was thick, long, black and just amazingly gorgeous

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Krissie looks pretty slim on her IG. Does the camera add ten pounds to her in here or something or did she lose weight? 

And gosh, Margie is so lucky to have two wonderful men falling for her. Her character is one of those bubbly girls that is so fun to be around that guys can't help but fall for her. 

lemonchew

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
Krissie looks pretty slim on her IG. Does the camera add ten pounds to her in here or something or did she lose weight? 

And gosh, Margie is so lucky to have two wonderful men falling for her. Her character is one of those bubbly girls that is so fun to be around that guys can't help but fall for her. 
yup i notice too. krissie seems quite plump on tv for some reason. i think maybe Ig pictures can be done to look nice by angle. but at the same time tv actually makes people bigger size than actual size.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
See, I was right with the purse thing. She has two men falling for her and she decided to date them both at the same time just like how she bought both of those two purses when she couldn't decide on which purse she liked more. Lol. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
And also how she chose both Thai food and American food, but notice she said Thai food first, meaning she'll chose Tho. As of Krissie being chubby, yes, camera's have a way of making people look bigger than usual. I have experienced it for myself. I was making a commercial for milk and I looked really cute in the waitress outfit, but when we watched the ad, i looked so fat. I mean I'm normally chubby already, but the camera made it worse.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah when I look at the mirror I look good, but when someone takes a picture of me or something...nope. Mirrors lie. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Yeah when I look at the mirror I look good, but when someone takes a picture of me or something...nope. Mirrors lie. Haha.
LOL. Omg, the same thing happens to me. Do we experience similar life events or what? I hate when this happens because I could've sworn I looked nice but in pictures, they speak the opposite. I'm just not photogenic and people have said I looked better in person than in pictures. My photos never look like me. 

Bieluvr said:
And also how she chose both Thai food and American food, but notice she said Thai food first, meaning she'll chose Tho. As of Krissie being chubby, yes, camera's have a way of making people look bigger than usual. I have experienced it for myself. I was making a commercial for milk and I looked really cute in the waitress outfit, but when we watched the ad, i looked so fat. I mean I'm normally chubby already, but the camera made it worse.
Omg, good analysis! I did not catch the food one. I get excited when I'm able to predict something correctly. Lol. All those literary elements I learned in school paid off. I'm always scared to watch myself in videos or take photos. Lol. I think the camera does make you look bigger depending on the kind you use.

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
Both Margie and Krissie look amazing in here. Krissie is such a cute girl, but I prefer her with Great than Peun because I prefer Peun and Margie.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
natia said:
Tor all the way.
He's a sweet Guy. Puen bother me for some reason.
Peun bothers you because you hate that he has more squeal worthy scenes with Margie compared to Great. LOL. Right now I'm loving Great and Margie more and Peun and Krissie more too. :) But I still like Peun and Margie too, but I guess I have to tut jai because i know in the end Pabu will end up with Tho anyways, so there's no need to argue.

natia

sarNie Egg
I like Puen's character at the beginning but the last few episode I find him annoying. I think it's his approach.

lemonchew

sarNie Egg
i think it's because Puen's character tries too hard... he kept trying to listen at the door what pabu is doing in the room and kept playing the guitar to make noises. It becomes slightly attention seeking and a bit stalkerish because he was trying to create chances

natia

sarNie Egg
lemonchew said:
i think it's because Puen's character tries too hard... he kept trying to listen at the door what pabu is doing in the room and kept playing the guitar to make noises. It becomes slightly attention seeking and a bit stalkerish because he was trying to create chances
Yes you have sum it up for me. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
lemonchew said:
Yes. I have the same feeling too, but I understand him though. And at the same time Great bothers me a lot too because he is also trying to get MArgie's attention. It bothers me because it's because of him that Peun had to try harder too. LOL. But I want Peun to end up with Krissie now. For some reason I'm enjoying their pair more and Peun and Margie more then Great and Margie.

fun

Expired Sarnie
natia said:
I like Puen's character at the beginning but the last few episode I find him annoying. I think it's his approach.
Totally. I am currently on episode 5 and I am starting to feel weary and annoy towards Buri. I can't even ship him with Jamie lol

natia

sarNie Egg
fun said:
Totally. I am currently on episode 5 and I am starting to feel weary and annoy towards Buri. I can't even ship him with Jamie lol
He's fun and all but yes they need to calm him down lol.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
lemonchew said:

I find him very annoying in here. It's the way he looks to. Some said he will grow on you but he never did. Now all he's doing is annoying me even more. I think overall for me is because I find him very ugly, he does look a little "better" off screen though. Sorry for those who find him attractive, I feel like I have to say sorry before someone picks a fight with me, kehehehheehe

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
No one will pick a fight with you. Lol. We'd just prefer for you to say unattractive than use the term ugly. I like Puen, but I won't claw you. Haha. Someone else will though if they see that word. Luckily, Puen isn't very popular so you are safe. I honestly don't have a problem with people criticizing someone I like, but it also depends on how they word things. Some people can dislike someone nicely while some people just straight up trashes them. There's a difference between having an opinion and just being straight up mean. You're pretty nice though Aymie. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
aymieluvsyu637 said:

I find him very annoying in here. It's the way he looks to. Some said he will grow on you but he never did. Now all he's doing is annoying me even more. I think overall for me is because I find him very ugly, he does look a little "better" off screen though. Sorry for those who find him attractive, I feel like I have to say sorry before someone picks a fight with me, kehehehheehe
I am a big fan of Peun. But I'm not going to pick a fight with you because you're the only person I know that really really likes Gun and I need you to spazz with me about Gun. :bhehe:  Therefore I don't want to be enemies with you. :) Also you have your rights and opinions. You don't like Peun that's fine, more Peun for me. LOL