[Ch3] Tai Ngao Jan (TV Scene)

sarNie Adult
lol the signs were there that he liked burim.i just didn't know the guy was newly discovering it himself. i figured he identified as gay all along. i

i like margie in this lakorn and of course the one with mike. now it's like i can't watch her in a lakorn where her character isn't as great. my expectations for her are too damn high now.

lemonchew

sarNie Egg

Actually i like this scene very much..(hahas)

Episode 7 was entertaining because she was afraid that the person who tried to assault her will come back again. Her actions really make it funny to watch. 
Her facial expression i think

can't wait for next week though

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. I always knew Pabu's friend was gay ever since he entered the lakorn. It was the way he looked over to Burim that gave it away. And when he held his hands,  he didn't let go until Burim reminded him to. Hahaha. :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I like her. I think she's pretty. What's her name?? She looks older but I've only seen her in two lakorns...

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I like her. I think she's pretty. What's her name?? She looks older but I've only seen her in two lakorns...

Her name is Yaimai Morakot. I think she's pretty too, I think I mentioned it earlier in this thread about her being pretty. HEHE

fun

Expired Sarnie
Dying at episode 3 when she fake that faint.

I don't know who to ship! I am now adding Michael to the list. Pabu is by far my fav character this year.

I can't determine if Buree stalking Pabu adorable or creepy lol I died a little when he tried to scare her but it was the friend who came out hahahaha

I hope to see more of Satayu, so far Pabu is stealing the show.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Tangent10 said:
I think pabu and don's sibling relationship is so cute!! :cheer:  
Me too. They are so cute. Pabu knows how to handle him because she was like him. LOL. :)