madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
well if he didnt film like a gazillion kidnapping scenes then he would have time to film more lovey dovey scenes. DAMN IT. starting to hate channel 3!

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished the last ep of khun chai
goodbye all khun chais, I will miss them so much but I'm disappointed with P'Nok
why he cut all kiss scene:( I want to see Mint do real kisses on scene :p

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol. Oh man, I saw a few screen captures of Chai Ruj and Ying Taew, and they both look prettiful. lol I think I will watch the final episode. lol :p

SonYukView4ever

I feel bad for Rampa. I don't think she knows what true love is.  She does seem to really feel hurt that Chai Pee chose Piangkwan, but she doesn't understand that she's not his love.  He never is interested in her.  She was raised in a very selfish and greedy family that is all about revenge and taking away what others have.  She doesn't know that she doesn't need to be with a man who doesn't seem interest in her.  Her tears of losing Chaipee is sad, but her plot to revenge Piangkwan is wrong.  Indeed, her whole family is crippled and messed up.  I feel sorry for a child like Rampa.

Overall, Esther did such an amazing job portraying this dark and two-faced character. lol Great job!!!

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
I think they could have cut out unnecessary scenes like too many kidnappings...cut out all of p'dade part cuz I felt it was not important...then they could have made the wedding more detailed like have the family there...Kwan patents...pranod...her grandma...yordyod...pim...aut..jun...I'm like wth..
And they cut out the ring scene for the wedding...wtf!!!
I mean the last few scene of the ending was totally rushed!!!
This was the ending of the end and its so choppy at the end...not fair to the viewers!!!

SonYukView4ever

I finally finished the last episode.  I cannot believe how thick-skinned Rampa is after poisioning Mon Yah Iad and still had the face to confront Piangkwan like Piangkwan did it in front of the whole family.  I was holding my breath that she wouldnt get caught or she would be a complete shame to the Jutathep. lol  But she did get caught, complete embarrassment and shameful!

Marathee was still wicked and crippled as usual even after all what she went through; burned faced..etc. Funny I'd thought she would change, but nope she didn't change her wicked self a bit.  The father should have received some sort of punishment for raising such crippled children.  He is to be blamed because he was the one going after all the gold and fame of the Jutathep.  Shame on him!

The ending was such a wuzz.  So rushed through it.  NOT even a single kiss. srsly, Nok made Jma and Chalida kissed without even showing it in the lakron. That's just ridiculous.  Like everyone mentioned, the wedding was a rush as well. :(

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think there were at least four kidnappings in the lakorn, right ? In the novel, Piengkwan was kidnapped only one time. I think P'Nok Chatchai was just trying to find excuses to insert action scenes. 5555555 !!!! Piengkwan is basically always a damsel in distress. This gives Chai Pi many opportunities to come to je rescue an act as her hero.

gracejen

sarNie Egg
Just watched the end. I was surprised when we didn't see the kiss close up. Is it because of that one rule now from Ch3? About the no real kissing from now on? I though I heard about that somewhere.

Anyways, we were lucky to even get a little bit of wedding at the end cause I didn't read a wedding scene in the script. In the script it went from the movie premiere and then to Ronnapee driving w/ Kwan.

Overall I enjoyed KCR. It was my favorite out of all the Suparpburoot Jutathep lakorns. I wished some stuff wasn't cut from KCR though. Like I read stuff from the script I wanted to see. And I saw they actually filmed some of those scenes from bts pics that didn't make it into the lakorn.

Ronnapee and Kwan were cute together. I felt their love and was rooting for them throughout. Ronnapee has seriously topped the p'eks who showed their love for n'ek sfm list. lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Haha...sound right...chai like actions...makes jm more manly haha

Penelope

sarNie Adult
At least there were BTS footage of the real kissing scenes.

This series was SO much better than 4HJKK!  In my opinion, 4HJKK was too kiddish.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol the kidnapping is excessive but I'm not so bothered by it....Kwan has a great mother and father...an awesome friend in Jun and  a wonderful brother!!

Grrr...Pat for pushing Kwan a bit much....status doesn't matter...as long as it's a "good" person

Go Pra-Not for being #1 in class ^.^ him and his lil grl is so cute

Love Pee smile when he sneak in the kiss...no lip to lip ; ( didn't think i'll like them so much....

happy ending ...now no more lakorn to watch 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gosh, I hate that this series ended. It was one of the things I looked forward to every weekend! My routine for the last few months has been every friday-sunday in the afternoon make a great lunch and turn on this lakorn series. What I loved about this series the most are the daughter in laws of Juthathep... they are all strong, prideful, and stubborn women who proved they are every bit worthy to be the matriarch of any family. I kind of wished after the wedding month's passed and each of the Khun Chai's announced their wives are with child lololol. 

Also, what the frick with all the kidnapping scenes! I thought it was hilarious though when they played Boran music during the scene when the cops showed up to rescue Kwan, her mom, chai pee and stuff lol. 

Alot of people I know compared this to 4 Hua Jai, but I think it's totally different. This series was set in an earlier era so the people were more mature and the obstacles were more intense, while in 4 Hua Jai it was set in modern times and the struggles weren't as intense and serious as back in those days. This series was more about class separation and family name.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I agree, I think it was too rushed simply because I think P'Nok was being a bit selfish. Hehe. What I mean is that we all know by now is that he loves his action and drama, and I felt he focused too much on his intense kidnapping scenes, I mean...really 3 of them? 

And lagged a bit too much on some unnecessary things. But nonetheless, it was a happy ending. Disappointed that P'Nok just didn't give us the dang kiss up close. HAha. 

But I can 't wait for the subs to come out since I don't understand what P'Pat really said to Kwan. 
I mean him of all the brothers shouldn't be pushing status on Kwan. His wife, herself was a country girl of a low status. Why would he say that, I don't understand. Tsk. 

But again, happy ending nonetheless. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I loved this lakorn from beinning to end...but man i got to say...da ended was weak! I think i was suspecting too much from it...

Loved da family being reuinted and loved how all da sis n law all together...i'm sure i'm going to miss this! Going to miss Chai Ruj & Than Ying, Chai Lek & Soifah, Chai Pat & Krongkaew, Chai Pee & Pliangkwan and Chai Yai & Maprang...

gracejen

sarNie Egg
I wish they had filmed and shown them all w/ their kids. lol In the synopsis for Khun Chai Ronnapee at the end all the brothers had sons w/ their wives. And it showed them gathered @ Wung Jutathep playing together like how the Jutathep brothers did when they were younger. All 5 couples were looking on too.