lovestar

sarNie Adult
I wonder when pa'jaew will let mint act in one of his lakorns. She casted for DJA and Puttipat but she ended up somewhere else.
I hope he gives her a chance to prove that she can act

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
lovestar said:
I wonder when pa'jaew will let mint act in one of his lakorns. She casted for DJA and Puttipat but she ended up somewhere else.
I hope he gives her a chance to prove that she can act
I Actually Think That Mint Is a Better Actress Than Yaya And Bella
Just My OPINION...No Haters

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
YaMaMiKi said:

Ratings

Friday... 9.8 (15.0,8.9)

Saturday... 11.2 (17.1,10.1)

Sunday...12.7 (19.4,11.5)
The rating is good,can't believe the rural area watched the Larkon knowing weir's Larkon is airing,well don't Khun chai ronnapee

So chai lek has the highest ratings,which is good they had a good storyline

Ronnapee become second which I wasn't expecting knowing they had a tough competition with ch7 but well done

Aslo well done to chai pat

This three where my favs,coz they were the only ones I watched but I still need to watch the other two coz I might like chai ruj story aslo

hippo

sarNie Adult
I have a feeling it was originally suppose to be 12 ep's. but they had to cut it down to 11.  :shrug:
if it was 12 ep's i think it would have been better!...and we would get all the kissing scenes...seeing it as pictures is not enough....we got to see james ji and bella in motion in bts, but not james ma and chalida  :cry: .....i wish it was a close up shot of the kiss....i guess they wanted us to see the scenery in the background, but at that moment all my eyes were focused on was Chada and James
10 min's of a happy ending for all the couples was not enough....a little more would have been good, but then i think 4hua jai was similar as in a few min's of each couple then ending with the main couple.....it was sweet to see all the couples sweet i couldn't help but smile whilst watching them take photos. 
i knew for a while that there was no actual wedding scenes, just them taking photo's i think one of the crew mentioned it. 
we saw more from that scene from bts footage than in the actual lakorn.....maybe that's why P'nok let media come in on that day, because he knew that he wouldn't be able to put it all into an ep. so we would have to watch bts footage, i was actually wondering why, he would give so much publicity to a near ending scene....i guess we know why now. 

but in today's ep...love chai Pee!!!!...his sweetness, the stealing of kisses and deliberatly taking her to chai ruj, to say those words and saying to her that when she pull's her hand away from him it displeases him.... :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :kiss3:

i didn't like it either that they had chai Pat push Chalida to the ground, it looked so aggressive, but it was good that Chai pee was by her side. and once again love Soifah.....they should have had chai pat apologize to kwan, along with the grandmothers, even if he didn't mean it, what he did was not ok. 

i didn't sympathize with Rampa at all.....Karma!..... but i like how it was all revealed in that scene, the true ramap and how the grandmothers instantly sided with Piengkwan, although she had already made it into their hearts, they didn't have an excuse to say no to Rampa and dislike her. as for their dad, he still took and got so much from the Juttathep's....he is so thick faced!....and you can just tell that the market given to him will not last long in his hands. 

I miss the series as soon as it ended....they need to do a part 2 where all the couples are in the one lakorn, just a normal short lakorn, just with 5 couples...that would be AWESOME!!!
it has been with us for 4 mths, and now i have nothing to follow or watch. ....missing all the characters!!!

each part had its flaws, no one or nothing is perfect as you can't please every single person, they all had their good moments to. overall, i  love this series and enjoyed every part.
this series definitely exceeded my expectations. i wasn't expecting it to out do or be as good as 4hua jai, but they did...and i hate it how they have left me wanting more. I can't believe it has ended.  :lmao:  :lmao:
Thank you to Ch3!!!! looking forward to the next series. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
khun chai ronnapee did well in the ratung department. not as great as khun chai puttipat and khun chai rachanon but considering their competitor at the moment, khun chai puttipat and khun xhai rachanon are neck and neck.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i feel like crying. i dont know what to look forward to anymore. this drama really sucked the life out if me.

MiniLily

sarNie Hatchling
Remember on the BTS clip they showed the five couples dancing, mint was in that outfit that she got an award. They never showed... I was looking forward to see all the couples. What a bummer! But still love the series!

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
fun said:
khun chai ronnapee did well in the ratung department. not as great as khun chai puttipat and khun chai rachanon but considering their competitor at the moment, khun chai puttipat and khun xhai rachanon are neck and neck.
Actually ronnapee  it did beat khun chai pat by few points but those two where my fav 

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
No matter how many times I watch the ending scene, I couldn't get myself to accept it. It's a huge regret that a great lakorn like this had a sloppy ending. It doesn't summarize the story well... I feel like I could go ninja on P'Nok for wasting airing time for unnecessary scene like the kidnaping and Pranod story :ninja: 

and I agree with one of you who mention about BTS. Not even BTS!!!  He rather put the ending credit that we have seen million times already. Ohhh... jutathep series! You're the death of me...  :teary:  I feel like I can't move on with this kind of ending...   :cry1:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Hi! Does anyone know the song that plays at the end of this part of KC Rachanon? It's very lovely! Thanks in advance!

http://youtu.be/v4VggPd7JHc

I'm thinking KC Rachanon was my favorite part out of this series. Granted, I did do a lot of skipping, but that went the same for all the other parts; not sure if I'm just moving away from lakorns or if the storylines were too brief and...let's say "rushed," for me anyway. Chai Lek and Soifah's adventure has captivated me so far, and they're such a goofy off-beat couple, I can't help paying the most attention to them. ^^

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Sad tat this lakorn have ended...it was just like yesterday when it first air! :cry: :cry:

Wow, even tho da ended was weak and rush...happy yo see tat da ended was HIGH! Since their lakorn is going up against with Weir lakorn lol...woohoo! So happy for KCR...i mean Suparbroot Jutathep Series :)