Yaam

sarNie Adult
Mark's cameo scenes are always at random like today's episode, lol. Don't tell me he is the kidnapper?! Was hoping his cameo would be a bit more significant and actually have scenes with Chalida...

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
They are both sooo cure together!!! I really adore them on screen!! Today's ep when mint was crying, I feel so badd!!! Plus her shoe had to break too!! :( people are just jealous of her!!'

hippo

sarNie Adult
Todays ep was better than the first two.
So many sad moments, especially the part with her dad

Her brother and friend were cute too, when he accused her of being a lesbian then said next time I'll buy you rises if you're not
And all the brothers!!! With 2 in laws....so cute! None of them were willing to help their little brother.
And he's finally admitted his love for her....I liked how he said their may be many men who you can chose to love, but I will make you chose to love me

I think this part will get better and better....the story that is.
The involvement from all the brothers, the in laws and plus piengkwans family issues.
So much drama, but I think it should turn out good....bring out the tissue boxes when she finds out who he really is.

A fan commented on aeaclub IG about some of the music in the dramatic scenes and said it made the scenes depressing and hoped to see more of the acting by the actors than be distracted by the music.....he noted it and said the music team ( or whatever it is they're called) know now and will fix it.
I must say I felt the same in the first 2 eps tooo....its not the main theme. Song or chins song, it's the more olden day depressing song that really gets to me.

Oh mark in today's ep!! he was so I couldn't help but scream. Lol.
I always knew that his role was not significant, p nok had always said that he was just an extra that you would see walk past here and there, I don't think he has any lines....he just really wanted to be a part of the Lakorn...lol.
It seemed like he was being himself in that scene, not even acting. Lol

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
yeh they need to change the music but im liking the larkon so far,the story is getting interesting,lets just hope they do well on ratings coz weir larkon is airing the same time and  its a action  larkon

spanky

sarNie OldFart
love what pee said to kwan..i guess that one of his "charm" he's not falling all over (his method) her like all the other boys...he use insults and not flowery words hahaha and o'course his "encouragements"

Use those ppl who hate you as a force/encouragement/power/powerful wind to be the angel and fly above that (loosely translated/quoted)  - remind me of this quote from game of thrones. The cHaracter Jon (bastard child) feeling worthless/bad

Tyrion: Let me give you some advice bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.

He's also admit to her in a sense...that he's curious...is she the gonalee that will fly above or be on the ground( like what the rumors)

P: I'm thinking about a guy (every1 stared at him - GAY?!)

Poor Pee, no1 helping him...he's so cute scheming 

n'k doesn't want history to repeat itself w/p'k after she finds out...damn her whole family had a tragic love..looking fwd to nxt ep

Jun is an awesome Friend ...LMAO...the bro seem sweet..remind me of Grate..saying "ka" to n'k his nong...Jun and the bro are cute together

i like the music (chin) and is use to the somber bg music that it doesn't effect me watching it...I laugh @ Pee...cry for Kwan

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Today episode is good...glad tat it improving and hope tat it continued :) On da set, Kwan have many hater and i really want to knock da ugly teeth out of da cook lady and want to strangle tat one actress tat jealous of Kwan and kick tat one man in da nut! Ugh, why hate when u dont even try to get to know Pliangkwan...i feel pity for her :cry: lov when Chai Pee break Kwan heel and put her shoes in her for...he found his Cinderella at last :D

Love when Chai Pee talk to Chap Pat and it does goes well like he expected and end up calling to Viengphukham just to talk to Chai Lek. With another unseccusful plan he end up calling Switzarland just to talk to Chai Ruj lol loved all da bromance in this lakorn lol!

Chai Lek snatch a kiss from his wife hehehe he such a cutie! Finally get to see Than Ying agian! Now we need to see Maprang and Keaw lol...can't wait until tomorrow!

Reactions: Iya

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Aweee man I can't wait to watch every part thoroughly. I had the sniffles watching the parts I got the chance to watch. Everytime mark appears, he has this swagger lmaaoooo