-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
 Damn, Khun Chai Pee is so depressing in the beginning of episode 1. And wow, Dom, Nok CC's son, is so tall! I'm sure that's him. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
-AyLove- said:
 Damn, Khun Chai Pee is so depressing in the beginning of episode 1. And wow, Dom, Nok CC's son, is so tall! I'm sure that's him. 
Yes that's him haahah I enjoyed seeing him onscreen for the first time ;) his sister is in KCR as well. How fun is that

gracejen

sarNie Egg
I'm reading part 6 on Manager.
Oh Ronnapee, so many misunderstandings could've been avoided if you would just talk to Kwan. SMH
And they played right into Rampa's crazy hands. Feel bad for Kwan. 1st the misunderstanding and then I think the part where she's hired to dance for the grandmas and the Jutathep brothers will be soon too. This is when she will find out who Ronnapee is and who Rampa is to him.

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
gracejen said:
I'm reading part 6 on Manager.
Oh Ronnapee, so many misunderstandings could've been avoided if you would just talk to Kwan. SMH
And they played right into Rampa's crazy hands. Feel bad for Kwan. 1st the misunderstanding and then I think the part where she's hired to dance for the grandmas and the Jutathep brothers will be soon too. This is when she will find out who Ronnapee is and who Rampa is to him.
What part is the part ronnapee cries??! :(
Can you please spoil part 6 too!! Lol

Penelope

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27 said:
I am missing James and Kaew so much after watching them in KCR when she was being criticized in by stupid Rampa, like girl at least she didn't try to be apart in the family they choos her, unlike Rampa who is trying to put herself into the family when Chai Pee doesn't even want her!!! Ugh anyways heres a little something.

http://youtu.be/JaipJYw7Yk4
Lol. Thxs to P'Nokchatchai for thinking about the fans, thats why he gave James and Bella something smooth smooth for us fans too watch because he himself also enjoyed James and Bella's chemistry in Khun Chai Puttipat!

I LOVE YOU NOK CHATCHAI.  Thank you for letting James and Bella be the only couple from this series to share a REAL mouth-to-mouth KISS!

Nok Chatchai should've directed Khun Chai Puttipat -- we definitely would've seen a bunch of scenes with REAL kisses.  LOL..

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Penelope said:
I LOVE YOU NOK CHATCHAI.  Thank you for letting James and Bella be the only couple from this series to share a REAL mouth-to-mouth KISS!

Nok Chatchai should've directed Khun Chai Puttipat -- we definitely would've seen a bunch of scenes with REAL kisses.  LOL..
That's Nok. He always think of the fan.

OMFG I swear James is to CUTE!!!!! He was so cute when he was like "mmm There's no .com hahahah/ he so cute"

http://youtu.be/1caeh0F-2YM

Skip to 2:50 to see the soccer fight
http://youtu.be/0nl-dVxp8Iw

OMFG you have to watch this p'James is just to cute the way he act.
http://youtu.be/seQY6XkMz5E

http://youtu.be/NGui493hzic

Website is: 2james93.com (2 means Jirayu and James, 93 means they both were born in the year 1993)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
ip.smilez said:
Yes that's him haahah I enjoyed seeing him onscreen for the first time ;) his sister is in KCR as well. How fun is that

He is super tall! Oh really, she's also going to be on here too. She haven't show up yet,right? I still need to watch episode 2. Hah.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Penelope said:

no no no u wouldnt want nok chatchai to direct khun chai puttipat lol it is not his genre and u would get an action theme lakorn instead. but he does do fan service. :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yea I agree Nok is more of a action love person. H directed Chai Pee because Chai Pee will have most of the fighting a and action so he is directions Chai Pee!!! Lol but Nok makes really good love scene!!!

hippo

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
He is super tall! Oh really, she's also going to be on here too. She haven't show up yet,right? I still need to watch episode 2. Hah.

she already appeared jaaa.....she was the lady at the desk with the pony tail giving money to piengkwan after she had finished her traditional dance on tv and asking piengkwan if she was interested in fimling a lakorn.....the only outside character nice to piengkwan thus far, i believe.

it's friday!!!!! i think we may have some tears this weekend. 
wonder if Rampa will meet piengkwan this week. and if we will see more of the brothers and wives. 

get your tissues ready....lol

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Lucky I won't be able to watch chai pee until Sunday because I have to put my phon away while I am with my girl scout troop. UGH U GUYS BETTER NOT SPOIL. Lol hippo do u mid translating this
คนเรานี่แปลกดีนะ ลูกสาวถูกลักพาตัวให้อภัยได้ แต่สามีเก่า พ่อของลูก ให้อภัยไม่ได้

เพียงขวัญเดินเข้ามาร่วมวง เสียงและหน้าตา โกรธพ่อไม่เลิกรา

ไม่เห็นจะแปลกนี่คะ ถูกคนอื่นทำร้ายเจ็บไม่นานเดี๋ยวเดียวก็หาย ถูกคนรักทำร้าย เจ็บตลอดชีวิต

เพียงขวัญหยิบตะกร้าได้แล้วเดินออกไป

เพียงขวัญ

อดุลย์เดินตาม

เพียงขวัญเก็บผ้าที่ตากไว้ อดุลย์ตามคุยขอร้อง แต่เพียงขวัญเย็นชา

I think it something about Kwan being kidnaped in episode 6 I have the entire script to episode 1-2-3-4-5-6. I cannot read Thai tho! Ugh!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Watching there wic3 dubbed ad Mint said that usually all her Pra'Ek will prank her but she's the one prancing him, but she's fine with it because working with him is fun. James also Said t same thing. He very focused on practicing his line and focused on work not like P'pop who will always prank everyone on set. James said since him and MIT are the same age they understand each other alot and know when to talk to each other. Watch it at YT CHANNEL sunkissedara

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Mint doesn't know who Pee really is until she dance for his family that's when she made that face because she's confused. If he was just Pee of M.R Ronnapee Juththep

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for the scene when mint and pop are dancing together, while James and Esther are as well. Both couples are so close that pop accidentally bumps into Esther and James/mint share an eye-to-eye contact. Eek so cute!
Fantastic, thanks for sharing the spoilers. I don't read Thai as well. I guess I could copy and paste it to translate and listen to the audio.
Smilez your mv of the SC was too cute! I died watching it. James has soo many charms! I loved how he would spin to face the wall every time he regret it when he teased mint.
Anyone know when 3 zaap is airing?

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Khon rao plaek di na. (We people are quite strange.)
Look sao took luk pa tua. (The daughter was kidnapped.)
That's all I could make out so far. Seems as if the script is in incomplete sentence or something. Just weird. One subject then another. Too lazy to try and make out the rest now. And my mom is sleeping so she can't read. Oh wells. Will try tomorrow or wait 'till someone else translates.