fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Now I really want to watch KCR and it's going to be hella good because Nok Chat Chai's production makes good drama. Can't wait for KCR airing in April soon. UGH. James is cute he looks cute both ways. But his hair down makes him hot. When him and Chalida aren't filming and just dancing like that they make a cute couple. Thailands next big hit of a cute couple. Will they make news about M&M and J&M b/c if they can make news about Mark protecting Mint from James. Hahaha. Cannot wait for KCR

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OMG just watch da short mv of KCR and it hella good...it break my heart in tat one part where Chalida character was preforming her dance and notice James character seating at the seat watching her...her faded smile make my heart itches....ahhhh can't wait for Chalida and James Ma part...

Glad Preem adn Grate part is about to a end...
Preem IG

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Today episode is so good...everyone is safe beside Chinnakorn who got shot by da arm...love how da brother help each toerh and Ronapee is so cute...i laugh when he jump down da other two step hehehe. I love da part when Prang and Chai Yai got caught, Grate is handsome -squeak- i laugh so hard when Chinnakorn dream abouy bun and his hand was on top of Kate chest hehehe

OMG canot wait until tomorrow :heart:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Todays Episode was awesome, Preem finally admitted to Great that she loves him. :) Chinnakorn and Kate are so cute!!! So am I one of the Few who actually loved KCT? KCT is like the PLR of this series.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
No, Tharatorn is way boring.  Pathepit was GOOD! Mark was eye candy and I like his character.  I don't even like Great's character!

I don't think SJ series will live up to 4Huajai's "fame" but I still adore that they bring in newbies and cuties to my personal entertainment. :p

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I do not like KCT at all - did not enjoy it. Only entertainment I got was the three younger brother, lol.

Well 4 HUA JAI was the first Thai series, so of course this series and the series after that cannot compare. ;)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Tomorrow night is the last episode!!! Bye-bye Tharatorn!!! WELCOME PAWORNRUJ!!!! WOOT!!!!! I AM EXCITED babY!!!!!!!

I hope school DOESN't OVERWHELM ME so that I have plenty of time to watch Pawornruj for Mew, Pope and Jirayu!!! hehehe Loool

Im ready for Pawornruj!!! p'King, DO surprise and amaze me!!! lool  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance1:  :dance2:

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I am happy it will end at 10 episodes... Imagine it being its own lakorn, it will be even more draggy. Ugh.

Yay ~ MEW AND POPE!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
@bieluvr im on the same boat with u liking KCT, i actually find these 'gay' misunderstandings really funny, i love p'jack and diew's characters, preem has a cute smile and so does grate, and this is first character of mint that makes me like her, guess we js have a strange taste hehe

this lakorn actually makes me anticipate for the nxt eps whereas i couldnt even go pass the 2nd ep of PLR despite adoring din's character to bits

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Finished ep 8 and I'm loving Diew's and Mint's loveline! They're so cute and adorable and especially mint who likes him without knowing. All the brothers are cute and Jirayu and Pope looked so frightened to be holding a gun (its weird to see since pope has been in an action film before, Tawan Deard). Half of the ep was mostly chai Taratorn searching for his "huajai" or heart and where it belongs.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Watching the last episode live right now.

I take it back today isn't the last episode. Next friday is. I think the first half or few minutes of next week episode will be the ending of great story then pope story will be the other half. So lame. I wanted to see the ending. They just have to stop it there.

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
@bubbles8
Same here
I like KCT too :) especially this week episodes, Grate and Preem are so cute together. I find it quite better than PLR. PLR wad good, but story is not that great :-(. I dont know why but every time khun chai yai hug prang my heart beat do fast <3 such silly ;-)

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I was all excited that it was gonna end today and woke up early to catch it on youtube and to find out I have to another week for the ending, OMG! Why do they keep dragging??? They could've end it today, by cutting all those unimportant scenes like the 2 annoying sisters & the father (lol) out...