Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Wow!!! The ratings for the first part isn't so hot...why must it end at 9 eps... Could b 7 or 8...and air part 2 this weekend lolz so the audience can take a sneek peak lolz!!!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
-AyLove- said:
Finally, I found this song. I don't know if anyone post it up yet but here it is.
I love love this song. ^-^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1g3IY8a7OM

Cr:OfficialWhiteMusic

And here's the MV!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRtZQt3U6xc

Cr:gmmgrammyofficial

The MV to the other song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=PX-cNL5Rnr4&NR=1

And here's the MV for the main song. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZaJC7D-cZ4&list=UUG9gfnA5UDoLvz-tC9B-HKw&index=2

Cr:gmmgrammyofficial
I absolutely love both songs, especially the original one for the opening.
thanks for sharing!
why must KCR have to be the last one?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you everyone for sharing pictures and clips!

Sorry to say that I lost interested in part 1 even though Great and Preem are a good looking couple and their acting are decent; however, there isn't much to the story and the archeology theme isn't my cup of tea.

I will be looking forward to part 2 and 3 the most, but my bias would be James J and Bella.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Khun Chai Ruj already!!! :)

Mew would look good with Grate too.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks for sharing all da mv girls...i really appreciate it...i really can't wait to see Ruj and Rasa...it all dramatic lol

like to share some pichs...
CR: as tag/rightful owner

Chalida is so gorgeous...sorry if these pichs are repeat...i'm surely really sorry!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Zzzzzzz this first serie is so booooooring.

I hope the remaining will be more entertaining than this! I'm praying that Mint and James' serie has more spunk than this or else I will tune out.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the clip above P'Pope called Great by the name since his alot older than Great can't believe P'Pope will turn 31 this year in December 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Kayla said:
Zzzzzzz this first serie is so booooooring.

I hope the remaining will be more entertaining than this! I'm praying that Mint and James' serie has more spunk than this or else I will tune out.

LOL---by the time you tune out, this series will already be OVER!!!!!! LOOL hence Ronapee is last part anyway. 55+++

First part is really -.-.

Great is kind of cute for his own age, but the series is flawed and script is plain stupid, and boring.  The acting is ok though. lol

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Lol You may be right Daisy. My attention span is really short. The only thing I hate about period lakorn is that the n'ek talks so slow and wanhhhhh zzzzzzzz...I tried to workout and watch this serie at the same time hoping it captivates me long enough so that time can fly by and I can't even pass epi 2.

This goes to show no matter how many hotties you have in a lakorn it will still suck if the storyline is booooring

I'm praying for Mint and James storyline to be good!

SonYukView4ever

Khunchai Pawornruj Premium Magazine. 
Mew looks really beautiful! She has the classic appeal!
Pope is going to be a good, Juthatep to Mew. :)

Flirty pose. ^_^

Mew looks beautiful! She pulls off the turtle neck sweater really well! Pope matches her. :)

All pictures courtesy to MewNittha's Fanclub!  :kiss2:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thank you so much for sharing. Mew is so beautiful and matches Pope so much. I thought the first one was fine, but was a bit boring. Preem and Great were adorable though and so were the other two. :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i swear Mew she really looks like Aff its like I'm seeing Pope with Aff now I'm shipping Pope pair up with Aff next Pope has a good luck sign in 2013 his upcoming lakorn his fully as pra'ek in STT pairing with Ploy this role with Mew isn't counted 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I would love it if Pope gets paired with Aff next. I can tell they're going to be a really cute pair already. Mew really does look like Aff. :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
I would love it if Pope gets paired with Aff next. I can tell they're going to be a really cute pair already. Mew really does look like Aff. :p
haha they will be cute despite the fact Aff she's 2 yrs older than Pope but Aff looks younger than her age so maybe Pope might look maturer than her 
Mew she's like a younger version of P'Aff 

SonYukView4ever

Lool--Mew is still pretty regardless.  It depends on the angle.  I don't think she looks like Aff either but when looking at her through some angles, she does remind you of Aff, but not similar.

-------------------------------

Anyways, tomorrow is FRIDAY! Yay! I am EXCITED for the ending of part 1!!!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
This weekend episodes were pretty good. I loved the scene with the moms, it was so beautiful. The little boys are so cute, especially Chai Pee. Chai Pat and Chai Lek's mom really looks like Chinese, she's beautiful. I loved how Chai Ruj's mom got to his level and told him to be a good boy when she's not around. I loved that scene. It was so sad that they died when on their way to make merits. The gun shooting scene was so funny, how they all missed. I'd be nervous around them...lol... Can't wait for the rest of the series.