Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
LOL so you wont tune in for your love for Pope???????? Lol

-----
i do like Pope but except i felt awkward seeing him playing Great younger brother 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
almond said:

cr as tagged 

This is a nice picture. Jirayu looks good in his groomed suit.  Where is Pope?? He's the only missing brother at Chai Pat's wedding.

Bella afterall isnt that tall either. No surprise I guess.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I never notice how warming Great's smile is. Hahah. Yeah, I seen his
other lakorns and I do think he's handsome but then in this lakorn, he's like smiling in every scene.
Every time, he smile, it's so cute, and it makes me want to smile. I have fallen in love with his smile! His smile is so beautiful!!!! I can't believe I never notice it until now. Lol. 

Anyway, I really hope in the next episode Mint N and Deaw get some cute scene together. heheh. I love this couple!!!! I love the OST!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finally, I found this song. I don't know if anyone post it up yet but here it is.
I love love this song. ^-^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1g3IY8a7OM

Cr:OfficialWhiteMusic

And here's the MV!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRtZQt3U6xc

Cr:gmmgrammyofficial

The MV to the other song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=PX-cNL5Rnr4&NR=1

And here's the MV for the main song. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZaJC7D-cZ4&list=UUG9gfnA5UDoLvz-tC9B-HKw&index=2

Cr:gmmgrammyofficial

SonYukView4ever

The more I watch part1, the more unnecessary the lakorn gets.  It doesnt make any sense to try to force the eldest son to marry Kade.  Kade doesnt love him either because she's mind-blogging that she was tied to the unnecessary promise.  Soooooo cheesy when they use images from WWII, because Grate and Pope are almost too old for the WWII period. Just my 2 cents!!

------

Anyways, do hurry up and end so that Tharatorn can make up his damn mind, not feel obligated to marry someone he didnt love!!!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
The more I watch part1, the more unnecessary the lakorn gets.  It doesnt make any sense to try to force the eldest son to marry Kade.  Kade doesnt love him either because she's mind-blogged that she was tied to the unnecessary promise.  Soooooo cheesy when they use images from WWII, because Grate and Pope are almost too old for the WWII period. Just my 2 cents!!

------

Anyways, do hurry up and end so that Tharatorn can make up his damn mind, not feel obligated to marry someone he didnt love!!!!!!
yeah that is why i stop watching part1 series cos its boring and storyline didn't have the interesting kick the good bit will start from Khun Chai Pat 

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I'm not happy how the first series started out. I'm glad that Preem and Grate will get to showcase their acting together in Samee though. : ) Looking forward to that lakorn of them and I am sure it will be better than this one although it certainly will not beat the original Samee.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yaam said:
I'm not happy how the first series started out. I'm glad that Preem and Grate will get to showcase their acting together in Samee though. : ) Looking forward to that lakorn of them and I am sure it will be better than this one although it certainly will not beat the original Samee.
not sure if the new samee will be good cos Preem acting look so forced overacting 

SonYukView4ever

Alice said:
yeah that is why i stop watching part1 series cos its boring and storyline didn't have the interesting kick the good bit will start from Khun Chai Pat 

LOL no, the excitement for me will start with Mew, Khunchai Pawornruj and hopefully the scenes between Mew+James will make me all gigady LOL

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
LOL no, the excitement for me will start with Mew, Khunchai Pawornruj and hopefully the scenes between Mew+James will make me all gigady LOL
i hope they won't cut the love scene of JJ/Bella cos Ch3 lately had a new rules

SonYukView4ever

Alice said:
i hope they won't cut the love scene of JJ/Bella cos Ch3 lately had a new rules

I dont think they will.  Pajaew seems to know what is to show and not to show on national TV so you'll have plenty to enjoy Jirayu and Bella's love scenes. 55++

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
I dont think they will.  Pajaew seems to know what is to show and not to show on national TV so you'll have plenty to enjoy Jirayu and Bella's love scenes. 55++
that makes me feel better btw are you still shipping JJ/Mew pair, man i want Ch3 to pair them want to see them in a kiss/slap lakorn for their first meet if possible 

SonYukView4ever

I love them both individually. hehe 55++ But when they do pair up, I'll def. ship for them! :) Right I don't want to give in too much hope yet. I adore them individually for now. ^_^

Yaam

sarNie Adult
There's always room for improvement doesn't matter if one has been in the industry for a long time or just started. 

I want to see Mew and James J pair up too. ^_^ Both are so cute.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
I love them both individually. hehe 55++ But when they do pair up, I'll def. ship for them! :) Right I don't want to give in too much hope yet. I adore them individually for now. ^_^
who knows maybe Ch3 is keeping an eye on them