SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Woot Thanks Alice for the HD version! Love it! Much better and more clear and interesting too! I think I'll enjoy Mew!!! She's so eye candy, small and thin! hehe :D

Pope really seems to adore her and give her butterfly eyes so I think I might fall for them as a couple because he's so pra'ek and sweet to her!!!

SonYukView4ever

Awww. I love my Mark. Even standing from his back, I can tell he looks almighty fine and handsome already! hehehe :D  Chalida looks so silly, almost like a "ling" w/ no make up. lol She's cute but her smile is very funny.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Woot Thanks Alice for the HD version! Love it! Much better and more clear and interesting too! I think I'll enjoy Mew!!! She's so eye candy, small and thin! hehe :D

Pope really seems to adore her and give her butterfly eyes so I think I might fall for them as a couple because he's so pra'ek and sweet to her!!!
I'm actually anticipated of their storyline its very cute when Mew has an older and mature alot older in age like P'Pope as pra'ek Pope his 30 everyone reckon that he looks young for that age, Pope has that charming gentlemen figure that is why P'Anne pick him to play as Khun Pisoot Samee Tee Tra since his role goes well and matches him

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I really want to see all da teaser in HD...so far only 2 hehehe

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
I'm quite disappointed in the teasers. They all had around a minute and a half but all they did was throw in a bunch of random scenes or rather scenes they classified as [romantic scenes]. Most of the girls are stiff in both appearance and speech and most of the parings were awkward. The only appealing one to me based on the teaser alone is Khun Chai Puttipat. The most impressive aspect is the OST. Each song for each installment sounds beautiful.

SonYukView4ever

Oh no, what happened? Khunchai Puwaruj and khun'ying  :teary:  :teary:

Looking good, looking interesting; scary and overwhelming. This particular scene reminds me of old Chinese period drama, and war period. :teary:  :teary: Mew's FB 

SonYukView4ever

Some pictures of Mew and Bella I dig up while going through Mew's FB Page. I have no idea who they were before SJ Series even though they both attended CH3 Calender Signing Event. So late!! :p Well, enjoy these two beauties!!

Mew and Bella

Girls with Top Jaron

This girl has MK and Yadech behind her too. lol :p