SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
mmgjp314 said:
whoo!! Can't wait to see this series! The first part, Khun Chai Toratorn is airing on this Tuesday lol :D After Koo Brub Salub Rahng :)

thats amazing!! Wow! So fast!! Finally, someone I can enjoy like Nutwara, Preem and Great!! LOL :p

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
DaisyDukes* said:
Oh no, what happened? Khunchai Puwaruj and khun'ying  :teary:  :teary:

Looking good, looking interesting; scary and overwhelming. This particular scene reminds me of old Chinese period drama, and war period. :teary:  :teary: Mew's FB 
Seriously this pichs along with da other two, these pichs remind me of Romance In The Rain...tat one chinese drama hehehe but i loved it! Popr and Mew storyline look great and look good, well to me along with James Mas and Chalida!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Romance in the Rain is awesome! First Drama that i ever fell in love with TBH, but i only saw the hmong dub one. I can't wait for all five of these. They all look interesting and romantic. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
thats amazing!! Wow! So fast!! Finally, someone I can enjoy like Nutwara, Preem and Great!! LOL :p
Daisy its not the actual airing lakorn its the special interview with boys cos manee sawad is still airing

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Alice said:
its not the actual lakorn airing that Tuesday its the special interview with guys
Oh well, it's still an update right? :) I still can't wait for all five parts of this series na.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Oh well, it's still an update right? :) I still can't wait for all five parts of this series na.
yes its an update but they haven't release the actual airing date and don't know which slot either 

SonYukView4ever

Alice said:
Daisy its not the actual airing lakorn its the special interview with boys cos manee sawad is still airing

OH how sad! Thanks for the heads up Alice! At least I can still enjoy the special interview part for now. lol why can't it be the girls!! Girls are lively and more fun to watch! Half of the guys seem so quiet and mutely shy!!! :rant:  :yuck:

SonYukView4ever

I am most anticipated for this series! Cannot wait any longer! ! !
Based on my observation, I think James J and Bella's version is going to be the best!
Mew/Pope and Chalida/James's version might be a tie but that also depends on how much focus each pra'nang has. More focus on pra'nang is better!
I personally don't like Taew's and Preem's version based on how they're telling their stories so far but will still keep an eye on them! Also, because Mint N is in here!! HEHE!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
OMG I haven't come around this thread n the drama is airing soonYay I cannot wait but y Tuesday ugh. Bit still can't wait. Eeekkkk
that is not the official airing 'Tuesday' its just the schedule for a special seesan interview they haven't release the airing date yet and don't know what is replacing