Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
When I watch all da teaser I wasn't jumping up and down??? Like something missing???

-Grate & Preem part seem okay and hope Natwara not all rai in here since Preem character will snatch her fiancée if I'm not mistaken....
-Pope & Mew part seem very romantic and sweet but guest Pope character will be running to a lot of difficulties! Mew is slowly frowning on me!
-James J & Bella part seem cute...tat all I can said from now because da teaser didn't really show anything much! Also not digging Bella look lol
-Bomb & Taew part seem fun and adventure...
-James Mas & Mint Chalida part seem sad and dramatic! It like they can't be together because she a performer not a noble daughter like Esther character...something like tat!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Since we're ranking...lol

Based on the teasers, I want to watch Mint and JamesM's the most. It looks beautifully classical, like a dramatic sad love story.
Taew's series looks fun and romantic as well.
Bella and JJ's seems really cute! I'm looking forward to it! They're adorable.

Sweet_09

Thanks for da wonderful pichs ladies...Chalida and Mew looked very pretty as for Taew she look really nice in her outfit...Preem is very cute...out of all da girls, only Bella bother me even i think her storyline with James J is really cute...sorry to all her fans but just quoting wat i have in mind...

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
jjinxx said:
Since we're ranking...lol

Based on the teasers, I want to watch Mint and JamesM's the most. It looks beautifully classical, like a dramatic sad love story.
Taew's series looks fun and romantic as well.
Bella and JJ's seems really cute! I'm looking forward to it! They're adorable.
Same here i am mostly just looking foreword to James and Mint's lakorn ONLY. but i guess i WILL watch the entire series so understand it more.

Well here is KCR teaser [Subbed] thxs to the biggest MM fan Mintwix for subbing na ka. Its under youtube account Sunkissedara, visit the site to.

http://youtu.be/xcjzaWcaRG0

Sweet_09

Thanks! also a HD one as well hehehe! See it so sad already! Jalida please survive na ka!

chouaher16

sarNie Egg
Showed KCR teaser to my brothers and sisters and they thought Khun Chai Ronnapee fell in love with an angel    :facepalm: at the scene where mint was going (flying) towards james and she fell or whatever and he caught her   

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I didn't realize that most of the teasers were out for this series already.. I happened to see James & Mint's teaser..  The song is so touching.. I want it :p  But anyways, I must say that they both look really good together..  but noooo... is Esther the bad girl for this story... noooo.. :(

Anyways, I'll watch the other trailers later when I'm not too busy :)

hippo

sarNie Adult
that last scene of chalida crying. makes me want to hug her. 

I'm not really feeling Bella as nang eak either, it may be because i just re-watched Roy Marn. 
but i'm ready to give all newbies and actors a chance and some more =), everyone deserves it. 

I will surely be tuning into all the parts. 

babebo

sarNie Egg
Nangfah11 said:
how old is Mew Nitta, Bella and Preem? These series look decent. Some will prob be better than the other.
Mew is 22
Bella is 23
Preem is 16

spanky

sarNie OldFart
the grls are all gorgeous, I agree about bella, i'm not  quite taken w/her....i'm looking fwd to all the lakorn and how they will find love...very excited for Jalida though ^.^

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I can finally log in!
Anyways, I've only seen KCR teaser since I don't know where to find the other teasers. I can't wait for KCR but I don't wanna keep all my hopes up in case it disappoints me. Who knows? I might like James and Bella's storyline more. I have to agree with some of you. Bella gives off a nang'rai feel but she could change my mind in the series