teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
glad they change n'ek to Taew. i like Taew,Pope,Great. Mew&Bella is pretty, saw some of their acting was alright. hope the new guys can act. will wait to see this series.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ah da new Jame is cute but girly true lol anyways i'll be looking forward for all da stroyline and da acting hehehe

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
so ken p is really out. i wonder why they pull him out? :(
i thinks the new guy James look like a little kid but whatever
it is what it is. hopefully the boy can act. :) i thinks the other
james,the one pair with mint c, is better looking than this
new james. hahha..

----------
a picture of him and Kwan together. Kwan's pretty here. :D
And he also looks good here too.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I believe James Ma's taller than all 4+1 Superstars... but with kids face lol. Chuay mai dai, he's only 19 years old. That Bomb... he seems to be taller than Tui Pakorn... with that mafia look, poor my Taew! He really is going to bombard her! TT_TT

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
I believe James Ma's taller than all 4+1 Superstars... but with kids face lol. Chuay mai dai, he's only 19 years old. That Bomb... he seems to be taller than Tui Pakorn... with that mafia look, poor my Taew! He really is going to bombard her! TT_TT
:bhehe: you are funny Asy

I just hope they will change bomb and put someone else

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
That JAMES JIRAYU is a freakkkkkkkkinn CUTIE! Totally following him! I just gotta see his actingg ! :) <3
Im falling in love w/ his look .

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
we shouldnt say who we prefer who and who because we havent seen their acting yet. just wanna express my thoughts. :D
you kinda right we need to judge their acting first,you never bomb might turn out to be everyone fav since everyone thinks he is ugly :dance1:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
you kinda right we need to judge their acting first,you never bomb might turn out to be everyone fav since everyone thinks he is ugly :dance1:
can't wait to see James Ma !!!!!! Well I don't think Bom is ugly. He's not as good looking but there's something about him too that makes me think he's a cutiee. Well oh gosh all the newbies have something about them that makes them cute >< I think Taew and Bom would look fairly well together. As for Bella and James Jirayu, they'll look cute together. He looks like a kid to me and younger than James Ma. But I'll keep an open mind till we all see em together

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Since we've seen Grate/Preem, Pope/Mew...........
I am dying to see JamesJirayu(JJ ;p)/Bella, Bom/Taew, JamesMa/Chalida pairing.
I think they all will go well with each other.
I don't even need to discuss about Grate and Pope (=

*Bom is decent but he's quite handsome guy when he doesn't smile with his lazy eyes ! lol
His height is a plus for me. I also like the fact that he's not too dark or light as in his skin tone.

*James Jirayu
I'm telling you after seeing this guys IG, he's a WIN for me already haha jk

*JamesMa, really can't wait to see him HAHHAHA

IMO, somehow each couple balances each others features.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Anyone watch the lakorn with Chompoo and Peter? Bomb's there. This photo supposed to be in that thread but since I don't follow that lakorn, I post it here in case anyone here watching him lol. (probably someone has posted this photo there)