Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMFG! AHHHH! I hope it's true, I want tik in here. I was thinking to that he should play the older brother, please let this be true. You know right when I heard Tik name, I thought to myself that Yaya would look hot with him. Lol. She looks like Teya to begin with. Though I am ok with her and Ken pairing. I think what they're doing is getting the older or mid p'ek and they will probably use all the newbie n'ek. So far that's what it looks like, I am still hoping to see my favorite girls in here as well. I hope Andrew can be the third brother. Cross fingers.
ha TML obviously Ch3 they're doing what u said on that line they getting the mixture
age as pra'ek and the newbies to pair with the 3 eldest and bet the 4th-5th guy they
might chose our favourite n'ek if the story goes like younger men inlove with older
woman. i want Andrew and Matt for the 3rd role and for last 2 one if my guess is right
then i want Ploy and Chompoo and as for the guys i want Mark with with Ploy and Barry with Chompoo.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
teya was also 16 when she starred in prissana. thats why there wasnt too much lovey dovey scenes. maybe they can choose taew? but she would look like his little sister
i agree with Taew as well but she's small like Tik his more like her big brother i
think a good one sample is Mint N.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The problem with them choosing Mew for this role is their won't be many love scenes because she is still young. Like in Wanalee, I bet if she was older they would probably do a kiss scene. She does look mature, and Tik is always young.
right if they chose Mew definitely we won't see much of the love scene side.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
ha TML obviously Ch3 they're doing what u said on that line they getting the mixture
age as pra'ek and the newbies to pair with the 3 eldest and bet the 4th-5th guy they
might chose our favourite n'ek if the story goes like younger men inlove with older
woman. i want Andrew and Matt for the 3rd role and for last 2 one if my guess is right
then i want Ploy and Chompoo and as for the guys i want Mark with with Ploy and Barry with Chompoo.
sis I love all your suggestion. :thumbsup: Andrew and Matt sounds really great. I hope they won't choose Mart, Aun, and Por T. I want to see others in here and a different paring too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sis I love all your suggestion. :thumbsup: Andrew and Matt sounds really great. I hope they won't choose Mart, Aun, and Por T. I want to see others in here and a different paring too.
i don't mind Por T but Aun/Mart a no for me i would love if they can get Rome or Andrew
to play the 3rd guy if they chose Matt then Rome or Andrew since both guys are tall and
huge long leg as well Rome and Andrew both same height. Now that Ch3 finally got
Tik and Ken to play the 1st-2nd brother i hope they go for Andrew i like Rome but i think
he needed some rest he looks tired and terrible @the ceremony of mia taeng and buang.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep, exactly. thats why her and por rarely had sweet scenes together and if it is, its not too sweet

seem like they are aiming for the younger actresses..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาวางตัวคุณชายปวรรุจเป็นพี่เคนคู่ ญาญ่า คุณชายธราธรเป็นพี่ติ๊กคู่น้องมิว และคุณชายพุฒิภัทร พี่โป๊บคู่แต้วค่ะ vote [ถูกใจ] [แจ้งลบ] ติดต่อทีมงาน

แก้ไขหัวกระทู้ค่ะ
สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Yossinee Nanakorn
RT noi_mom: หนูเห็นเค้าวางคุณชายปวรรุจเป็นพี่เคนคู่ ญาญ่า คุณชายธราธรเป็นพี่ติ๊กคู่น้องมิว และคุณชายพุฒิภัทร พี่โป๊บคู่แต้วค่ะ
<เค้าคือใคร!

YossieBistro
Yossinee Nanakorn
ได้ข่าวว่าในวิกิวางตัวละครคุณชายธราธรให้เสร็จแล้ว เออ เก่งจัง ผู้จัดเค้ายังไม่ทันได้แบ่งเรื่องกันเลยว๊า

สรุปว่า เป็นข่าวลือนะคะ จาก ทวิตเตอร์ คุณจ๋า ยศสินีค่ะ

quote @pantip it said their Khun Ja of Makers Y Group will producing the pairing of
Ken/Yaya as the 2nd brother and Tik will be playing the oldest Khun Chai Tharatorn pairing with Mew Latnara and Pope Thanawat/Taew will pair in the Six Sense series.

Edit - Khun Ja will produce Ken Theeradeth and Yaya

Merit

sarNie Adult
Poor Matt, she is always left out when it comes to good stuff. I'm not too excited about Tik/Mew. Mew is cute as a button but she is young. I want someone a bit older in age anyway so she can go all out in the lakorn. LOL.

Yaya/Ken....Oh, how interesting. So now we have two pairings set in stone...want to know all the other ones. Please at least have Andrew/Matt...(Looking up to see if there's any lucky star) I so want them to be in a lakorn together before Matt or Andrew call it quits in acting. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Poor Matt, she is always left out when it comes to good stuff. I'm not too excited about Tik/Mew. Mew is cute as a button but she is young. I want someone a bit older in age anyway so she can go all out in the lakorn. LOL.

Yaya/Ken....Oh, how interesting. So now we have two pairings set in stone...want to know all the other ones. Please at least have Andrew/Matt...(Looking up to see if there's any lucky star) I so want them to be in a lakorn together before Matt or Andrew call it quits in acting. :)
sis Merit I'm also begging for lucky star as well for Andrew with Matt too if Andrew is
then its good to be true and dream come true for me and u, Andrew he'll look good to
be Ken/Tik brother's. :cloud9: :cheer:

tinah

sarNie Coma
สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาวางตัวคุณชายปวรรุจเป็นพี่เคนคู่ ญาญ่า คุณชายธราธรเป็นพี่ติ๊กคู่น้องมิว และคุณชายพุฒิภัทร พี่โป๊บคู่แต้วค่ะ vote [ถูกใจ] [แจ้งลบ] ติดต่อทีมงาน

แก้ไขหัวกระทู้ค่ะ
สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Yossinee Nanakorn
RT noi_mom: หนูเห็นเค้าวางคุณชายปวรรุจเป็นพี่เคนคู่ ญาญ่า คุณชายธราธรเป็นพี่ติ๊กคู่น้องมิว และคุณชายพุฒิภัทร พี่โป๊บคู่แต้วค่ะ
<เค้าคือใคร!

YossieBistro
Yossinee Nanakorn
ได้ข่าวว่าในวิกิวางตัวละครคุณชายธราธรให้เสร็จแล้ว เออ เก่งจัง ผู้จัดเค้ายังไม่ทันได้แบ่งเรื่องกันเลยว๊า

สรุปว่า เป็นข่าวลือนะคะ จาก ทวิตเตอร์ คุณจ๋า ยศสินีค่ะ

quote @pantip it said their Khun Ja of Makers Y Group will producing the pairing of
Ken/Yaya as the 2nd brother and Tik will be playing the oldest Khun Chai Tharatorn pairing with Mew Latnara and Pope Thanawat/Taew will pair in the Six Sense series.

Edit - Khun Ja will produce Ken Theeradeth and Yaya
where did they get the news from? it seem too good to be true to have ken-tik in the same lakorn. i really wish tiks nek would be someone else. shes way too young..they wont have sweet/intimate scenes together

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't think Mew should be in another lakorn. She's still too young, she should wait a year or two. I wish Tik could pair with someone better.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wait, for taew/pope its probaly for this series not the sixth sense because ch3 is looking for 5 new actresses for that series.

edit:alice, i believe that person also got the news from thai wiki

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wait, for taew/pope its probaly for this series not the sixth sense because ch3 is looking for 5 new actresses for that series.

edit:alice, i believe that person also got the news from thai wiki
i think its from thai wiki too, oh thanks Tinah i mistaken Pope for the six sense :coverlaf: i suppose to wrote Pope with Taew hmm he might play the 3rd brother. :scratchchin:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw it at Mew wik Thai page it said she going to be in "คุณชายธราธร". Maprang is also in it too. I hope Mew Latnara is in one of the series in here. I like her a lot..hehe

http://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A9%E0%B8%93%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2_%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B2