Merit

sarNie Adult
^ we should start naming mix n'ek. hehe

The summary sound so good. I'm super excited about it. Each story seem to have a life of its own.

Channel 3 have more young mix N'eks than older ones.

Matt...
Rita...
Mew Latnara...
Araya...
Ploy...Is she mix with something? IDK
yard...
Ann...
Gigi...
Susie...
Pat N...Is she mix also? Don't know about her either
Namfon P...I don't think she's mix is she? It doesn't matter she really need a good lakorn.

I don't remember who else...I didn't list the girls from the other series since they already been in one.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The summary sound so good. I'm super excited about it. Each story seem to have a life of its own.

Channel 3 have more young mix N'eks than older ones.

Matt...
Rita...
Mew Latnara...
Araya...
Ploy...Is she mix with something? IDK
yard...
Ann...
Gigi...
Susie...
Pat N...Is she mix also? Don't know about her either
Namfon P...I don't think she's mix is she? It doesn't matter she really need a good lakorn.

I don't remember who else...I didn't list the girls from the other series since they already been in one.
I don't think Ploy. Namfon P, and Pat are mixed. And Ploy isn't a young generation actress, she's been in the Industry for a long time now.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I don't think Ploy. Namfon P, and Pat are mixed. And Ploy isn't a young generation actress, she's been in the Industry for a long time now.

I know Namfon is not mixed but I added her in there because she just needed to be in a good lakorn. I have no idea what happened to her. she got stuck in evening lakorns and some corny ones at that. Well, Pat to me looks mixed and that was way before she got work done on her. When I saw her in the first lakorn with Por T. I thought she looks like Paris Hilton. :0 Yeah, Ploy is not young but she is hot commodity right now. I'm sure if they want her they'll managed somehow to pair her with one of the guys. Lucky girl!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
That's correct. Ploy, Namfon Patcharin, and Pat are actually full Thai ja. But it's so hard to tell now a days with nang'eks of their nationality.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm even more excited to see this series since there's many good production involved like lakorn thai and broadcast.

It makes sense to have the middle and other generations in here since the storyline is more intense.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah there are variety from both generation and at pantip mention about the n'ek casting isn't fully with young gen cos
it will be a mixture, just to clarify some of u above there that Ploy isn't fully thai just look again with her skin tone
and Ploy is mix Thai/English its from her profile page @Ploy Cherman fanclub website.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
mix or not mix, i think they're all beautiful ^_^..

can't wait to see who'll be casted in here XD

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
mix or not mix, i think they're all beautiful ^_^..

can't wait to see who'll be casted in here XD
Mixture of them but probably they're choosing only 2 from the young gen to play with the 4th and 5th brother and the rest
is the mid gen and older gen. For the young gen i can't think of anyone that will look good beside Yaya, Mint, Matt,Yard
as for the mid gen my suggestion is Cherry, Chompoo, Ploy, Rita, Anne, Aff or maybe Benz wanna see her pair up with Ken.

tinah

sarNie Coma
in the recent interview of Khun Somrak, i think he said hes trying to find new actors for the series. :numchuck: come on now, why are they gonna bring in more new faces when they got a lot already! plus, this is a more serious drama than than first series so why dont their older/middle gen. gosh, this are making me mad

http://www.khaosod.co.th/view_news.php?newsid=TURObGJuUXdNekV4TURRMU5BPT0=&sectionid=TURNeE1nPT0=&day=TWpBeE1TMHdOQzB4TVE9PQ==

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
maybe its just some suggestion cos they can't choose new faces cos they did it for the 4hua jai and if they were to get
those five brothers role new faces is very awkward for the role cos its a period drama and its a serious storyline too
and i don't trust those news link i find reliable but pantip already announce this series there will be a mixture generation
probably one or two from the younger/mid age like Rome, Grate, Aum is good sample this 5series its for Ch3 42nd Anniversary
so they have to organise their time carefully with choosing cast and same go to choosing as nang'ek as well.

tinah

sarNie Coma
komchadluek is a more reliable source and that was an interview of khun somrak. he said whoever wants to play in this drama could go audition for the role. something along that line.

please dont choose any more newbies! enough for now

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
komchadluek is a more reliable source and that was an interview of khun somrak. he said whoever wants to play in this drama could go audition for the role. something along that line.

please dont choose any more newbies! enough for now
Tinah I'm pretty sure this won't be a newbie since they gave some sample from pantip list and even some name of production
that will work for this series i remembered from reading Broadcast, No Problem, Makers Y Group, Act Art, K'Da lakornthai and
so surprise K'Tuk Duang Malee Manee jun is on the consider list well.

tinah

sarNie Coma
From that newspaper article that I posted, khun somrak said the producers wil be the same as the last 4 series. Well that's what I got from using google translator

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
The linked article talked about two things. One is a project called The Sixth Sense, some story about 5 women. That's the project that they're looking for new actresses and people can sign up on their website, etc. About this lakorn, however, he didn't say that they'll be newbies for sure yet. Strangely he said there'd be 3 pra'eks. A mistake? I have no idea. They won't start filming until next year though, heh.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The linked article talked about two things. One is a project called The Sixth Sense, some story about 5 women. That's the project that they're looking for new actresses and people can sign up on their website, etc. About this lakorn, however, he didn't say that they'll be newbies for sure yet. Strangely he said there'd be 3 pra'eks. A mistake? I have no idea. They won't start filming until next year though, heh.
I'm confuse now this series has 5 brothers in here and this thread isn't got to do with the six sense 6 girls story its about
5brothers series in 5 separate storyline.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
From that newspaper article that I posted, khun somrak said the producers wil be the same as the last 4 series. Well that's what I got from using google translator
there is only 3 that comes from the 4hua jai No Problem, Act Art, Makers Y Group, and they added Broadcast and Lakornthai
they took good feeling out cos the rating is so down. @pantip said that this 5 series won't be a newbie.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I'm confuse now this series has 5 brothers in here and this thread isn't got to do with the six sense 6 girls story its about
5brothers series in 5 separate storyline.
That The Sixth Sense project has nothing to do with this series, I was just clarifying the parts about him looking for new actresses.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Thanks for clarifying for us kudaranai. Its a relief to know that he was actually referring about something else to be cast as newbies.

I'm sure khun somrak ment 5 brothers not 3..he tend to get his lakorns mixed up during his interviews..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks for clarifying for us kudaranai. Its a relief to know that he was actually referring about something else to be cast as newbies.

I'm sure khun somrak ment 5 brothers not 3..he tend to get his lakorns mixed up during his interviews..
Khun Sormrak release the company list that will put this 5 series together, Good Feeling is out, there will be
Makers Y Group
Broadcast Thai Television - K'Nong
Lakorn Thai - K'Da
No Problem
Act Art - K'Off and K'Daeng

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The books series is out @ eThaiCD.com

Summary:
เรื่องราวชีวิตกับความรักห้าแบบของ ห้าสิงห์แห่งจุฑาเทพ ซึ่งถือกำเนิดจากต่างมารดา แต่มีความผูกพันรักใคร่เข้มข้นในศักดิ์สกุล ซื่อสัตย์ในเกียรติยศ และซื่อตรงต่อหัวใจ
คุณชายรัชชานนท์...วิศวกรหนุ่มผู้รักอิสระกับรักนี้ที่ลิขิตเอง น้องชายร่วมมารดาเดียวกับคุณชายพุฒิภัทร การไปคุมการสร้างทางแถบอีสานทำให้เขาได้พบสาวชาวป่า ความรักของทั้งคู่ดำเนินไปท่ามกลางความเดียดฉันท์ อิจฉา ริษยา ของคนรอบข้าง แต่ท้ายที่สุด เมียชาวบ้าน กลับกลายเป็นเจ้าหญิงของดินแดนเพื่อนบ้าน และคุณชายก็มีส่วนสำคัญในการกู้บัลลังก์ให้แก่หญิงคนรัก...

Link:
http://ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=59795

Summary:
เรื่องราวชีวิตกับความรักห้าแบบของ ห้าสิงห์แห่งจุฑาเทพ ซึ่งถือกำเนิดจากต่างมารดา แต่มีความผูกพันรักใคร่เข้มข้นในศักดิ์สกุล ซื่อสัตย์ในเกียรติยศ และซื่อตรงต่อหัวใจ
คุณชายพุฒิภัทร...ศัลยแพทย์หนุ่มผู้เก่งกาจกับรักที่ไร้ศักดินา มีมารดาเป็นบุตรสาวเจ้าสัวใหญ่ คุณหมอรูปงามจำต้องละวางกฎเกณฑ์ที่ยึดถือมาตลอดทั้งชีวิต เมื่อได้พบกับสาวสามัญชนเจ้าของตำแหน่งนางสาวศรีสยาม แล้วใช้หัวใจตัดสินเพื่อช่วยให้เธอรอดพ้นจาการตกเป็นนางบำเรอของนายพลผู้ทรงอิทธิพล การแต่งงานกำมะลอจึงเกิดข้น ทั้งสองต้องซ่อนหัวใจรักของตัวเองเพราะความไม่เข้าใจ แต่ท้ายที่สุดแล้วชายหนุ่มผู้สูงศักดิ์ก็ค้นพบว่าเพชรอันเลอค่ายิ่งกว่าอัญมณีใดๆ ในโลก คือ หญิงสาวชาวบ้านนั่นเอง...

Link:
http://ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=59794

Summary:
คุณชายธราธร...นักโบราณคดีผู้สุขุมกับรักที่ต้องเลือก พี่ชายใหญ่ผู้รับภาระดูแลน้องๆ ทั้งสี่หลังสิ้นท่านพ่อกับหม่อมแม่ พร้อมแบกรับสัญญาคู่หมายระหว่างราชสกุล เขามุ่งมั่นในงานสำรวจโบราณสถานอย่างจริงจังโดยหารู้ไม่ว่า งานครั้งนี้นอกจากจะสำรวจบูรณะโบราณสถานแล้ว ยังเป็นการค้นหาหัวใจของตัวเองอีกด้วย
พบกับความรักระหว่างชายหญิงที่ซ่อนความรู้สึกดีๆ ต่อกันมาตั้งแต่เด็กจนเติบใหญ่ เรื่องรักเกิดขึ้นท่ามกลางเหตุการณ์โจรกรรมโบราณวัตถุ และนั่นทำให้ทั้งสองได้พิสูจน์หัวใจตัวเอง...

Link:
http://ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=59793

Summary:

คุณชายรณพีร์ คุณชายคนสุดท้อง น้องชายคุณชายธราธร ซึ่งเกิดจากมารดาผู้เป็นหม่อมเอก ใครจะเชื่อว่าหนุ่มนักบินผู้สูงศักดิ์จะพบกับ ดาราสาว ในวินาทีที่เหมือนฝัน...เธอตกลงมาสู่อ้อมกอดของเขาจากอุบัติเหตุในกองถ่ายทำภาพยนตร์
ทั้งสองคนต้องฝ่าม่านประเพณี ฝ่าด่านฐานันดร เพื่อให้ทุกคนประจักษ์ว่าเธอคือ นางรำ ที่รักในความเป็นนายทหารอากาศคนหนึ่งของเขา...มิใช่ที่ความเป็นหม่อมราชวงศ์ผู้สูงศักดิ์...

Link:
http://ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=59792

Summary:
คุณชายปวรรุจ...ข้าราชการหนุ่มกระทรวงการต่างประเทศอนาคตไกลกับรักที่เหมือนฝัน พี่ชายรองที่รอดพ้นจากการถูกจับคู่กับหญิงสาวผู้สูงศักดิ์ เพราะมารดาของเขาเป็นเพียงนางต้นห้องในวัง โชคชะตาบันดาลให้เขาพบกับรักแท้ระหว่างเดินทางไปราชการที่สวิตเซอร์แลนด์
ท่ามกลางความโรแมนติก คู่รักต้องเผชิญพายุหิมะบนยอดเขาและพายุอารมณ์อีกหลายระลอกในโลกของความเป็นจริง...เขากับเธอจะก้าวผ่านอุปสรรคไปได้หรือไม่...

Link:
http://ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=59791