feilunhai-lover

sarNie Egg
I recently finished this series. I really enjoyed it overall. The one I thought I wouldn't enjoyed became to one I liked and enjoyed to most, Khun Chai Rachanon. To me, the storyline was good and there was a nice balance of comedy and drama.

My favorite scene from the whole series has to be when the n'rai was trying to embarrass Soifah, who she thought wouldn't understand another languages. At end Soifah showed everyone that she could speak many different languages and the n'rai became embarrassed. Laughed my nbutt off at that scene.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This video has some rumors about Bow being in the Off production that someone mentioned here and they are predicting she would pair up with Pon! It’s just rumors of course but it could be possible. It also talks about Sai Roong too.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
This video has some rumors about Bow being in the Off production that someone mentioned here and they are predicting she would pair up with Pon! It’s just rumors of course but it could be possible. It also talks about Sai Roong too.
Yeah I’ve been seeing this rumor a lot on pantip. I’m happy with her being in either of those projects but I would prefer her staying freelance and doing sai roong instead

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah I’ve been seeing this rumor a lot on pantip. I’m happy with her being in either of those projects but I would prefer her staying freelance and doing sai roong instead
Bow can still be in ch3 series and still be a freelance. Cheer and Tono has been in ch3 series and they are freelance.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Bow can still be in ch3 series and still be a freelance. Cheer and Tono has been in ch3 series and they are freelance.
Yeah she can totally be in a ch3 lakorn and still be freelance but I don’t know if Ch3 is gonna put any freelancers in this series since it’s so anticipated and cause I think they’re planning to fully launch their newbies in this one. Like they’re planning to use this series to finally put some attention on the newbies they want to push. So I’m not sure she has a chance in this unless they actually sign her. I’ll totally be happy with her in this if they don’t sign her but I feel like the chances are low.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah she can totally be in a ch3 lakorn and still be freelance but I don’t know if Ch3 is gonna put any freelancers in this series since it’s so anticipated and cause I think they’re planning to fully launch their newbies in this one. Like they’re planning to use this series to finally put some attention on the newbies they want to push. So I’m not sure she has a chance in this unless they actually sign her. I’ll totally be happy with her in this if they don’t sign her but I feel like the chances are low.
We’ll see how it goes. I see celebrities are slowly going to events now. Hopefully Bow announce her contract soon.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
We’ll see how it goes. I see celebrities are slowly going to events now. Hopefully Bow announce her contract soon.
I saw that some lakorns have started to shoot again as well. Great posted yesterday that he was filming his action lakorn so looks like things are slowly getting better thankfully!