[CH3]Song Sanaeha (Makers Group) : Kim Kimberley/ James Ma

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I remember when Kim first debuted, her pra'eks were making fun of her weight even though to me she didn't look overweight. Well, a few days ago, I happen to come across her ig and saw some of her ig pics. It seems she has been working out lately bc she's gotten so fit now and even have some abs. Anyways, just wanted to say she's been looking extra good lately.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I remember when Kim first debuted, her pra'eks were making fun of her weight even though to me she didn't look overweight. Well, a few days ago, I happen to come across her ig and saw some of her ig pics. It seems she has been working out lately bc she's gotten so fit now and even have some abs. Anyways, just wanted to say she's been looking extra good lately.
Yea she been working out a lot over the last few years.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Kim and James are sooo comfortable with each other, not just in terms of joking around (like her and Boy) but also physically. She does just as much “skinship” with him as she does with Mark which I haven’t seen her do to that extent with any other male friend or costar. Basically I want them to date lmaoo
i thought is better to bring this conversation here cause i want to know where do you see that when you say something like this you need proves with it not just words and about them dating they both from very different world and personality even if both single they won't happen