[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ip.smilez said:
Happy thanksgiving lovelies :)

Here goes a pic I put together haha I turned the internet over to find the pic on the left <3 At the beginning of the runway, MarioMint were in the same group for ch3 42nd anniversary party. They're beautiful. Mint looks younger in the right pic with minimal makeup and Mario has gotten more mature. Mint lost a lot of weight in 12' too.

Thank you sweetie.  I can tell you went picture searching XD, but oh that picture... wow.. who would've known.. the chemistry sparked way since then already :coverlaf:

lgm said:
https://www.instagram.com/p/-iuK7Bsy9K/?tagged=mintmario

I find the above pictures are funny.... before/after.... his reactions are priceless when he saw Mint's calendar with Top, i presume :bhehe:

This is hilarious~~~  I love how fans capture so many details :p

Anyways, I hope you all are doing great~~  I'm still stuffed as heck but.. watching fan MVs of CHADAOH makes me happy.  :spin:

*crossfingers*  I really hope my package comes in today so I can look through the premium magazine.  :spin:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
*GASP*  My premium magazine came in *GASP*

I feel that much closer to CHADAOH.  They're in my grasp 555 :woot: :pervie: :bhehe: :whahuh: :coverlaf:  (get it? 555)  :loool: 

Will scan some pics... they might be a repeat of ones already shared but.. wthey, I'll keep reposting CHADAOH for all of us XD.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
lgm said:
Ahhh... i see so that's why Boy kept teasing Mint that her drama/project with Mario is over so please consider/think about him too or don't forget about their next collaboration or something like that during the calendar signing event. I saw Top & Janie was laughing too. When Mint was asked who does she like there, she said P' Ken, Boy quickly said P' Ken look like Mario.... do correct me if i'm wrong.
Sweet...Will you please post the link? I wanna watch too.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
love that pix comparison!! his EYES are on her!...ahhhh...every1 can see Mint Fin Mario  :pervie: i noticed that on the VDO clip from the MV...during the walk way his eyes was on her

lgm

sarNie Egg
Seladuch said:
Oh I hear name Mario too but I just don't understand thank Igm for translat for us

I can't understand it too but i was soooo dying to know what's going on lol  so i stalked a lot of ig accounts & asked for their kind translation. It seems that the 2nd calendar signing event was fun, full of laughter & teasing... oddly enough i felt like it was close friends gathering but that's just me :yes:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
lgm said:

Ahhh... i see so that's why Boy kept teasing Mint that her drama/project with Mario is over so please consider/think about him too or don't forget about their next collaboration or something like that during the calendar signing event. I saw Top & Janie was laughing too. When Mint was asked who does she like there, she said P' Ken, Boy quickly said P' Ken look like Mario.... do correct me if i'm wrong.
Haha glad that Top & Janie got a kick out of their conversation too. Cute that Mint said Ken because I want her to work with him at some point too. 

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
lgm said:
https://www.instagram.com/p/-oLzl8LvhG/?tagged=mint_chalida

I'm guessing it's about Mario & Mint's date of birth right?! Hmmm.... maybe something are meant to be :pervie: :bhehe:

https://www.instagram.com/p/-oK5CvMbeW/?tagged=mint_chalida

I think Boy is still teasing Mint lol
I think it is :,P Because Mint was born on 8/8 and Mario is 12/4 which mean when u add Mario's month and date of birth together which is equal to Mint's birthday omg this is sooo cute! Soulmate ❤❤❤ Ahhhh make me more Fin

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
lgm said:

I can't understand it too but i was soooo dying to know what's going on lol  so i stalked a lot of ig accounts & asked for their kind translation. It seems that the 2nd calendar signing event was fun, full of laughter & teasing... oddly enough i felt like it was close friends gathering but that's just me :yes:
It's not only you cause I felt like the second day calendar signing was more fun too. Full of teasing and laughing! Since they all get so comfortable with each other :yes:

Reactions: lgm

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
lgm said:
https://www.instagram.com/p/-oLzl8LvhG/?tagged=mint_chalida

I'm guessing it's about Mario & Mint's date of birth right?! Hmmm.... maybe something are meant to be :pervie: :bhehe:

https://www.instagram.com/p/-oK5CvMbeW/?tagged=mint_chalida

I think Boy is still teasing Mint lol
I can't stop laughing at this video and Great laughed out loud too. LOL
Boy: Oh face doesn't have any beard, his kiss is not as Fin as me, right?
Mint: how dare you asked. P Oh face is clear.

Hahaha

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Hokulanii_ said:

Hahaha
That picture or video got me so happy to see :,) thank you for translation :yes:

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
Hokulanii_ said:

Hahaha
Tanx hun! N yes, i thought it was adorable how he LoL n looked over at Mint.

I think a lot of p'eks adore her n would like to play her p'ek one day, like Top had hope for n is now happening. I'm sure Mario was smittin with her too. Great seems to adore her as well.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
You girls are so cute ahahah
ps. does anybody know where I can download TSL in HD? with and without eng subs>< CH3 Youtube quality does not satisfy my needs hahah
Especially when it comes to editing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8Ha6pEPjxE
Mario and Mint need to reunite asap ...