[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
So happy I work in the afternoon tomorrow so I get to watch the final episode before I leave for work!!!! Hopefully I won't cry so much tomorrow because I don't want to go to work with puffy eyes from crying!!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Stole my sister's phone for a few second just so I can get in 3 votes today.  SU SU, go Mint~~  I actually love many of the daras/n'eks but my heart is rooting for N'Mint.. because she really deserves it this time around.  Shine shine shine~~~ 

She is currently leading by only 200+ votes.  :weee:

Tomorrow is getting closer.. am I really ready for the last ep?  And Maya, thanks for sharing that pic.  Gahhhhh, are y'all sure it ain't a real wedding..? hehe :teary: :crush:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Tomorrow will be a bittersweet for us ChadaOh fan. I'm getting nervous to watch the last esp. 

Also everyone is doing great on the voting.  :dance1: I'll try my best to vote for Mint. She deserves some recognition for her hard works. 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I'm trying my best today to convince myself to accept that tomorrow is the last episode. My heart doesn't want to accept that it's the last episode yet. 

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
Lol I was able to vote 2times today, I don't know why...but hey that's great because she really deserve it. Omg tomorrow's coming!!!!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Such an intense voting like some of you girls mentioned. I used 3 IP addresses and still doesn't move up much.. But we tried our best. Hope Mint will win. We still have time so keep voting.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol Pat thats just a stone, not a mountain to give that heavy expression :coverlaf: Cant wait to see the wedding.
Poll Yaya - 42.5
Mint 42.2

Lol Yaya fans also using the same trick to vote

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I just thought of something. We're all voting so that Mint will win the Daradaily Poll for Hot Girl of the Year, but what about Hot Guy? How's Mario doing in the guy's poll? 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
roselovesice said:
Just to make us more excited. lol 

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLdTODgcfyg[/media]
credit: TV3 Official YT

I am so not ready for this, not ready for it to end tomorrow. :cry:  I'm so going to miss them and my everyone in here posting.  :weep:

So many comment, I had to go back 3 pages to read every posts LOLz.  :bravo:  everyone is doing a good jobs voting :clap:  Mint and Yaya is neck and neck. :thumbup:  Go Mint Go! :yahoo: