[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Samaiya

sarNie Hatchling
Someone always going to find something to say about her good thing she doesnt pay attention to negative stuff and keep working to improve herself thats why I been a fan of her

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
CHario_Fan15 said:
yep Mint came a long way to be this popular, it's not like she act with Mario and using him . She ALWAYS tried her best and I'm sure a lot of people loves her!! Well I saiid. This cause I saw some Mario's fans criticizing her on Instagram Saying that she using him to be popular and I was like wth ~.~ they know nothing...and start judging??? What in the world!
Honey, just ignore them haters going to hate ;) n plus this just give mint another reason to keep herself grounded and down to earth self, which leads to giving her fans and family something more to be proud of her even more. And another reason for Mario to love her ;) (sorry delusional shipper heart talking at this point).

Now on a different subject, anyone know the address of channel's 3. I desperately want to go there and demand that they give us a real chario kiss. I'm not satisfied with that crossing editing kiss or the sniff kiss (though it was awfully cute). I wasn't that desperate until I was shopping with my mum in the mall and since it's near to Christmas time they played the song "all I want for Christmas is you" and that got me thinking, "all I want for Christmas is CHARIO!" So yeah...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yes ja, just ignore the haters ^___^

I just don't get it. What people need to do is to learn to love who they love and admire, don't invest too much time criticizing and updating themselves about who they don't like/chom. But then again, they have too much time on their hands so they make time to do so chai pa? Chalida SUSU <3

On the brighter note, we ALL HAVE A WEDDING TO LOOK FORWARD TO hehe

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOODNESS!!! I FEEL LIKE IT'S BEEN FOREVER SINCE I HAVE BEEN ON HERE!!!! Missed reading all your posts and missed being around ChaRio/ChadaOh couple fans!!!!

Okay, so I've been reading through your posts and about how some stupid Mario fans are saying that Mint is using Mario to be popular or famous, those fans are stupid. It's just like how Nadech fans bash other actresses that he acts with, which I think fans should NOT be acting like that. Fans should be supportive. I mean, I get that they probably don't like seeing Nadech with other actresses other than Yaya, but they do not have the right to bash anyone. Also for Mario, I admit that I am not going to like seeing him act with other actresses since I love him with Mint, but I'm not going to go and bash on the other actresses that he is going to be with in a lakorn.

Okay, let's drop this topic and focus back on our lovely ChaRio/ChadaOh couple!!! We are their fans and as fans, we stand united! We will not let anything happen to our lovely couple!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Some fans are crazy and will say and do crazy thing. I just ignore them. As some of you mentioned they have nothing better to do so they go after other and critizing. To me Mint is good on her own already and I adore before she pair up with Mario, so I couldn't care much of those words. Oh, this is the first time I watched Mario and found him attract so he gains one fan too snd it is because of Mint haha.

I believe all these words will make Mint a better actress. Susu naka Mint.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
MissSunny said:
Not sure if anyone posted this already but I'm gonna post it. =D Another cute wedding picture of our lovely couple!!!!  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: Don't the picture just look so real!!??? Look at how close they are to each other!! Body to body!!!! 

Credit: Mint Chalida Vijitvongthong
She look really marvelous in the gown...SUAY MAKKKKK!! :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:

lgm

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone. I'm new here... well actually i always lurk around this particular thread/forum as guest after watching TSL's first episode and i completely fell in love with this lovely pairing CHARIO/CHADAOH. Never really been a fan of both however this drama completely change my opinion of them. I'm quite surprise that TSL is their first drama together because the chemistry between them is just phenomenal. I must say this is the first thai drama that i'm willingly to watch without waiting for the eng sub.... weird right?! I just put two and two together :bhehe:

Kaka-Fa

sarNie Egg
Hi all, I am a lurker in this forum and a big silent fan of Mint. I decided to join after reading the comments on Mint's popularity. I just wanna say that I've loved her since her lakorn with First. I've kept watching her lakorns and commercials since then. Because of her, I ended up creating IG account few weeks ago (changed new phone and used iPhone :). Before I could only lurk her ig via web ). So far, I have followed only her and Mario - the first lakorn of Mario that I watched is TSL and the pages of this couple and pages of Mint's fans :).

U know I luv this couple until I could not focus on working. I keep watching IG while working. Luckily my boss does not know :). Bad me!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Mario gained some fans from TSL as some Mint's fans who were not his fans before, also started liking him now, but he was super famous even before this lakorn. He got fame right from his 1st movie Love of Siam, after that First Love with his Koo Jin Baifern made him more popular, though it was a stupid movie. Pee Mak gave him highest popularity and fans. Rising Sun 1 was really bad without good story and chemistry with Taew, still his fans helped to get some ratings. Mint was lucky to pair with Mario who had more international fans than her other P'eks (Boy has highest fans in Thailand while Mario has more intl fans out of all her P'eks), which gave her this fame. I have followed him from many years, his ig followers has not increased suddenly like Mint's, its normal even now. Only thing changed is comments on his ig who ask him about her. But its Mint who gained from this lakorn and Mario more than him. She finally has some news about lakorns than for other things.

P.S. I dont agree with some who say she is using Mario cos fans are linking them not Mint

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Awe.. they both look so cute! for these past two days I feel like I'm not touch by this no more. maybe its just that I don't have any more chemistry but ayeee, anyone want to spoil me about what happen for the last two episodes?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lovelybird said:
Awe.. they both look so cute! for these past two days I feel like I'm not touch by this no more. maybe its just that I don't have any more chemistry but ayeee, anyone want to spoil me about what happen for the last two episodes?
Its ending Wednesday nov18.