[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
lovestar said:
I've thought about this numerous of times but its either:
The power to heal so that I can heal all my loved ones from distressing times mentally or physically
The power to control time because time is such an interesting concept and especially nowadays time is moving by quicker than anything and sometimes I just want to live in a specific moment for a looooong time
How about you maya_fantasy?

Lovestar, that's interesting powers to have. :yes: 
Actually you don't need supernatural power to heal, you can help those in pains thru power of praying or have the person whom are not well to prays and believe that they can be healed. Have them live in the moment with happiness, and lets go of things that cause them to worried themselves sick, and they will feel so much better. In the end the pains will eventually subsides and the body will slowly healed itself.   :D 

I just want to be intelligence and able to read peoples so I can avoid peoples with bad intention. :lolyup: Once I got smart brain I can achieves whatever I set my mind on, so I don't need supernatural power.  :ghehe: 

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Did not keep track of the thread, but have been watching; ep 1 to 9. Loved it! Never thought ill do, but what a surprise! Chalida is as cool as ever, always making me speechless.

I just want to fly.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Damn Champagne is so evil now. She order Tanong to deal with Anima and Kew for her.

Korn and Anima's scene is so sad, yet so sweet that Korn is there for her, I feel so bad for her that Thun didn't come visit her at all.

And I'm sad for Thun and Kew.  He's so into his own world that he didn't even pick up Kew when she called.  :cry:

OK that's all the scene I saw while walking in and out of my computer room LOLz. :woot:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lmao3:  Oh goodness LMAO!

Best conversation so far.

I forgot his name, the one that like Kew's friend : "The Champagne you're talking about, is that a name of a person?

Her friend: "Champagne?", what kind of a name is that, how come she sound like a bitch" HAHAHAHA :clap2:  :rofl: 

DAMN IT! DAMN IT! Thun is trading his handsome self and agree to married Champagne because she is using Tanong as baits... STUPID THUN! :arrg:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
At last Thun is able to control his power to save Kew.. Woo... Tanong is not dead yet. He and Champagr will work together again todo more harm. Urg, this bad guy has so many life to live.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Goodness girls. I was shaking throughout episode 10. SO. INTENSE! Everyone is mad at Than and they should be! He is being stupid. Of course I understand why he is acting like that because if one of my siblings was that injured and kidnapped, I would want to hunt down that asshole too. However, I like that Kew is trying to pull him out of his mind of revenge. I liked the scene when Kew was telling Than that he is repeating the same mistake as he did in the past life.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
CHAMPAGNE YOU B*TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so mad!!! Sorry for my bad language girls. I am just so frustrated.

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Yes today episode was so INTENSE ahhhh I can't wait for tomorrow! But then. Not next week! Mario pull out the character so freaking amazing!!! sorry about my language. I like the scenes where Kew was talking to him and crying and he almost cry too! Omg this two just so perfect. They were sooooo into the character! And Mint was crying so many scenes! Dang I love them so much like Chario Fever everyday!!!!ahhhhh going crazy I love every episodes!!! but this episode omg!

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny said:
CHAMPAGNE YOU B*TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so mad!!! Sorry for my bad language girls. I am just so frustrated.
Ahhg same here I was cursing while watching her planing to destroy Kaewalin ><. Urghh she totally bitch!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I was so happy to see Mek again in this episode!!!! I feel like it's been forever!!!! YAY!!!! I feel so much better when I see Mek because I know that he will help Than and Kew come back together again!!!! I MISS YOU MEK!!!