[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
12 ep is still good...but Yes MissSunny NOT enoug of Chario/ChadaOh 

3 more weeks and then  "cries" hopefully the Champagne thing is not tooo long...I need my dose of sweetness ;( not looking fwd to kew getting hurt...but I know it's Thun protecting his "LOVE" Cries

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Wat??????? Only 12???? Someone please tell me that it's some kind of sick late April's fool joke. Please. My chario heart can't take this .....

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I'm watching the "good night hug" event; notice Mario leaning toward Mint and steal a look at her. I feel I'm manao (fantasy) too much. Haha, but it makes me happy.

Edit: I made the first post of this page again.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
WTF. ONly 12 ep? That is just not right. Other lakorns that are sooo long and boring have like up to 16-25 and this is actually a good...no AWESOME lakorn and it's only 12? Where can I do a written complaint? lol I'm not letting go of these two couple yet...and like someone mention I find Mario only good with Mint I don't know why either :D

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I actually shed a few tears rewatching some of my favorite moments of Mario and Mint in the lakorn. I'm going to miss this lakorn so much. Can't believe that I already have to prepare for a good-bye in two weeks. </3 My heart is so broken.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
The only good thing about this lakorn ending is that I can watch the whole thing again without waiting days for the new episodes to air. Even so, I still feel sad and broken hearted. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They naturally gravitate towards each other. .. body lang. And eyes don't lie. ..

12 sooo sad...hopefully they give us more events... mag...

Step

Mrs James Ma
Boy & Margie paired in only 3 lakorns. Their last lakorn together (NSK) was after 4 years. MK will not be pairing up for the next 4 to 5 years (cos Kim will accept only 1 lakorn now and fans want to see Kim with other P'eks as she is one actress who has chemistry with everyone. Mark's queue is also not available). So we see them with other actors. And NY has 2 new lakorns back to back :)

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
Boy & Margie paired in only 3 lakorns. Their last lakorn together (NSK) was after 4 years. MK will not be pairing up for the next 4 to 5 years (cos Kim will accept only 1 lakorn now and fans want to see Kim with other P'eks as she is one actress who has chemistry with everyone. Mark's queue is also not available). So we see them with other actors. And NY has 2 new lakorns back to back :)
I think Kimberly next lakorn is with James Ji I don't find them matching at all lol cause she somehow looks older than him so it's kinda awkward. James Ji looks so young...

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
And TSL has only 12 episodes omg whyyyyy wee need extension hahahahah wishful thinking....anyways how come this one lakorn that dealing with ghost has like 30 episodes omg! So dang too much. The tittle is BanNeePheeMaiPob .__.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol yes. JJ has a baby face. She is acting with James Ma now. When Anne chose Kim and JMa, people criticized her cos Kim looks older and James Ma looks so young but they have great chemistry with eachother. All the BTS are making fans crazy cos of KimJa's chemistry. Even for Buang Hong (with JJ), people saying the same thing. Paa Jaew also knew about it still he chose Kim and JJ. He said he could think of only these 2. BH is Paa Jaew's first production and he fought to get Kim and JJ cos he is confident in them. Idk how do they look cos there is not fitting till now. I think they will look good cos Kim is one actress who looks good with everyone. Even with JMa :) We should wait to see how they look.
CHario_Fan15 said:
I think Kimberly next lakorn is with James Ji I don't find them matching at all lol cause she somehow looks older than him so it's kinda awkward. James Ji looks so young...