[Ch3] SeRa DaRan

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Pat got the worst treatment because she was an easy target, young, new, vulnerable and inexperienced on how to handle everything that comes her way. It didn't help that there was a whole other set of drama revolving around Pat and Yaya that made everything worse. It's not even official for Nadech and Mai yet fans are already making it a big deal lol. I'll just get my popcorn ready for the drama. 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I don't even remember n'eks role except that her name was Pan Mai. P'ek has the bigger role, either that or I was just all about Likit.

why they need to be hostile towards Taew and Mew?

From what I remember, Taew didn't get a lot of hate in the beginning because Pat got all of it. Taew only got the hate after it became obvious that Nadech and Taew had great chemistry and a lot of folks were loving them. As for Mew, I think its just any chick that gets to act with Nadech not named Yaya, gets hate on period.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
rockateur said:
Pat got the worst treatment because she was an easy target, young, new, vulnerable and inexperienced on how to handle everything that comes her way. It didn't help that there was a whole other set of drama revolving around Pat and Yaya that made everything worse. It's not even official for Nadech and Mai yet fans are already making it a big deal lol. I'll just get my popcorn ready for the drama.
Poor Pat at the time...she was aware of herself when she's around Na. That's when I think some of their fans lack some understanding. They were even criticizing Pat for things she wore (crazy crazy time).

I think with Mai, she has enough power and that air of arrogant about her that she probably doesn't care lol. She has enough fans of her own that Yadech's fans can't easily intimidate her. That's the thing, Mai has the power to make some chaos. I mean, nothing is set in stone yet with Na and their fans are making such a big deal. Now imagine if Na/Mai has a hit lakorn and lots of fans fin/jin them hahhahaa. I probably chocked on my popcorn :)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Love this lakorn, hope the remakes will do the original lakorn justice... as I love TRKJ but IMO I didn't think the remake was all that good beside Na-Mew-Au performances, the story focus too much on the mother and the bad guys' problem which in the original their story took a back seats...which yes I know is irrelevance to this lakorn/thread lolz But anyway, I don't care for Nadech or Mai in here.  I wish to see some new pairing that we never see before.  Beside p'ek totally smitten with n'ek, the brotherhoods(p'ek and his men) and their subtitle strong connections is VERY importance to this lakorn, so we should focus on the whole team(casts) instead of just the two main characters, because the whole casts has to carried this lakorn well in order to make this works as the original were.  But as of now I can NOT see anyone that can outshine Likit and his men, they were the story and n'ek was just the added bonus.

On second thought I think I'll throw Andrew in here, he can and will do this justice in term of subtitle-ness and cheesy smiles! IMO :dance1: :woot:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I know, I just want to clarity if anyone thinks Nadech's &/or Yadech's fans in this forum feel threatened or are mad of the possibility that Nadech may be the p'ek & some actress who is not Yaya may be the n'ek in this lakorn.

It could confuse readers if you & some other members mention 'they' when they probably are not members in this forum & they did not post comments of disapproval & such in this forum.

I have been a member in this forum for more than a year & it is the other way around that I have seen, some members commented how Yaya was not comfortable around any other costars besides Nadech, she declined works (non lakorns) if she was not going to work with Nadech (a member said this so confident & yet when I asked her if she could provide evidence, she could not because there were not any news about Yaya declining works with anyone else besides Nadech :loool:, her post was such nonsense) & how Yaya did not have acting sportmanship & professionalism because she only wants a certain role, she would not play supporting role....basically it tells me that we have certain members in this forum who could pull any strings just make their bias better & certain members who talked nonsense about an actress but yet called themselves as that actress's fan also or said that they like that actress too however their nonsense comments about that actress proved otherwise.

It is also so funny & redundant that you & some other members keep mentioning how Pat, Teaw, Mew were criticized by some of Yadech's, Nadech's or Yaya's fans from some other forum into this forum in threads that Na may star in with n'ek who may not be Yaya :facepalm: :loool:. You guys are going off topic here! :eek:fftopic: :loool:. And you guys are anticipating on the fans' drama rather than focusing on being on topic here :loool:.

Ms.Zoe said:
Well so far in this forum, I don't see any of Nadech's or Yadech's fans showing any signs of feeling threatened or madness that Mai may be his n'ek for this lakorn if he may be in it as well.
Oh btw I believe Yadech prefer themselves as each other's kalayanamit more than koojin lol.
byebye said:
Oh, we were not specifically talking about this thread. But yes, in a sense they are threatened. And I have said it all along there is no need for them to. I mean at one point they didn't like Taew cause she was his n'ek lol. They are so big as a couple they should not feel threatened or dislike any n'ek just cause Na wanted or act with different girls. They should know eventually he will come back to Yaya...but for some reason that's not the case. I think out of the girls so far Pat got the worst end of the stick...but we'll see how it goes with Mai.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't think they're talking about fans here only. For the most part, I think AF fans are pretty respectable fans. You guys have not seen the worst of the worst at other forums. The small little critiques you receive here about your favorites are nothing compared to comments  made at Pantip and on stars' IGs. Some people really overreact and make a mountain out of a mole hill over tiny remarks. Fans of NY do feel threatened. Maybe not the ones here, but definitely the ones in Thailand. AF fans make up a small portion of NY fans. Even though you all are nice here, doesn't mean that all are nice over there. That's the point we always try to make but some people fail to see that and think we're haters. Haha.    

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
I mentioned the words "Nadech's Thai fans" in my original post. When I say "they", I refer to the Thai fans in Thailand. Never did I mention that I was implying the International fans nor did I specify that I was speaking of certain people within this forum. I even italicized the word "some" because not all fans out there are the same and I'm not taking the actions of a few bad applies and applying it to the whole fandom. I apologize if I didn't myself clear enough but I don't even see the need to feel offended unless that description applies to you. And it's not totally irrelevant to take discussions from Pantip and mention them in AF because after all, Pantip is one main source of info, clues and hints on current and future lakorns. I'll leave it at that. 

hales

sarNie Hatchling
So far this paring is rumors right? I'd like to see them pair up one day and it was bound to happen since Mai became free agent. Better now then later.

Like Mahalo said, I'd love to see Nadech with Bella too. If not this lakorn maybe in the future. Heck if they are remaking Manee Yard Fah one day, I can see Bella play the nek.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I understand & am not offended but it (how Pat, Mew & Teaw got criticized) is redundant, a repeating record that keep on repeating itself like this in any threads in this forum that has Nadech as a potential p'ek & n'ek may not be Yaya repeating the same old things which diverging off the topic in those threads. Nothing wrong with taking info concerning about this lakorn from other places into this thread but repeating how an actress/actresses who is/are not Yaya got criticized by some of Nadech's fans from somewhere else have to do with this thread *long sigh, I guess they just need a place to rant :loool: :scratchhead2:.

Mahalo said:
I don't think they're talking about fans here only. For the most part, I think AF fans are pretty respectable fans. You guys have not seen the worst of the worst at other forums. The small little critiques you receive here about your favorites are nothing compared to comments  made at Pantip and on stars' IGs. Some people really overreact and make a mountain out of a mole hill over tiny remarks. Fans of NY do feel threatened. Maybe not the ones here, but definitely the ones in Thailand. AF fans make up a small portion of NY fans. Even though you all are nice here, doesn't mean that all are nice over there. That's the point we always try to make but some people fail to see that and think we're haters. Haha.

rockateur said:
I mentioned the words "Nadech's Thai fans" in my original post. When I say "they", I refer to the Thai fans in Thailand. Never did I mention that I was implying the International fans nor did I specify that I was speaking of certain people within this forum. I even italicized the word "some" because not all fans out there are the same and I'm not taking the actions of a few bad applies and applying it to the whole fandom. I apologize if I didn't myself clear enough but I don't even see the need to feel offended unless that description applies to you. And it's not totally irrelevant to take discussions from Pantip and mention them in AF because after all, Pantip is one main source of info, clues and hints on current and future lakorns. I'll leave it at that.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ms.Zoe said:
I understand & am not offended but it (how Pat, Mew & Teaw got criticized) is redundant, a repeating record that keep on repeating itself like this in any threads in this forum that has Nadech as a potential p'ek & n'ek may not be Yaya repeating the same old things which diverging off the topic in those threads. Nothing wrong with taking info concerning about this lakorn from other places into this thread but repeating how an actress/actresses who is/are not Yaya got criticized by some of Nadech's fans from somewhere else have to do with this thread *long sigh, I guess they just need a place to rant :loool: :scratchhead2:.

Many things get repeated, not only things that pertain to Nadech. However, they just don't spark as strong of a reaction from others. I suggest skipping over those same remarks so you don't become bothered by them. If you don't want to hear it, don't read it. That's what I do. Take control over your happiness and don't let others bother you because only things that matter deserve your attention.  

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Many things get repeated, not only things that pertain to Nadech. However, they just don't spark as strong of a reaction from others. I suggest skipping over those same remarks so you don't become bothered by them. If you don't want to hear it, don't read it. That's what I do. Take control over your happiness and don't let others bother you because only things that matter deserve your attention.
Agree, everything gets repeated...wash, rinsed and repeat. And we all have so many conversations about things that somehow somewhere the same things are being said. With Na/Yaya the reactions are hardly neutral whether by the fans or other fan's base.

I'm with you Mahalo, if something is said and I don't care for it I read it once and let it slide as if I hadn't read it at all. It is an open forum people sometimes say unusual things but it's not a big deal in daily life. I am bored often and when I come here it is quite entertaining. There are lots of WTH comments but oh well, it's part of an opinion based forum.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Just to be a tiny bit fair, I have read maybe one or two AF Members that wished for that lakorn with Nadech-Taew-Pat to fail because the member said he/she can only watch Nadech with Yaya. I just laughed. That member went into Yaya-James Ji lakorn and said the same thing. Hahahha. If you (that member) are reading this, raise your hands ok so that I don't have to waste my Friday night to prove it. Just kidding, just kidding lol.

How about we subtract both Mai and Nadech to keep positive vibes. I want to see Bella and Au, can we make him a praek again? Or Bella/Andrew, Bella/Rome, or Bella/Til. LOL

hales

sarNie Hatchling
@ Ncmeowmeow35 I remember that comment in Nadech Pat and Taew thread lol. Had no idea it was said in Yaya and James Ji lakorn thread either lol.

Oooh Bella and Rome would be a nice paring too.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
hales said:
@ Ncmeowmeow35 I remember that comment in Nadech Pat and Taew thread lol. Had no idea it was said in Yaya and James Ji lakorn thread either lol.

Oooh Bella and Rome would be a nice paring too.

Bella is ok, but no Rome please, he can't fight!