[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
I agree that ending the drama at episode 12 was great! If there was another episode, it would have dragged and been pointless. Like in Oum Ruk...that last episode was so draggy with him moping around...the last 10 minutes of that drama was the best part.

On another note, I am wondering why the Thai industry has not caught on yet to sell their dramas with English subs and have super cool box sets like the Korean dramas. I'm sure people are willing to pay for it. Heck even I pay that price for the Korean dramas at Yesasia. Hmm...who do we contact to make this proposal. I sure would love to own some of these dramas in higher quality and with English subs.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
im feeling sad dude..no more Sawan Bieng..im telling you..why couldnt they extend her pregnancy a bit longer like Oum Ruk...lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I agree that ending the drama at episode 12 was great! If there was another episode, it would have dragged and been pointless. Like in Oum Ruk...that last episode was so draggy with him moping around...the last 10 minutes of that drama was the best part.

On another note, I am wondering why the Thai industry has not caught on yet to sell their dramas with English subs and have super cool box sets like the Korean dramas. I'm sure people are willing to pay for it. Heck even I pay that price for the Korean dramas at Yesasia. Hmm...who do we contact to make this proposal. I sure would love to own some of these dramas in higher quality and with English subs.
I always had the same question and I know that they are still developing but they should have caught up already with the SUBS lakorns in DVD. HD DVD would be even better. No more VCD though they are still popular in Asia. I am willing to buy if it ever happens. It would be a great economy boom for Thailand, they should consider it. Oh yes they should have accessories too like in Korean drama. They made a fortune though I refuse to buy any. The little pig in My Lovely Sam Soon is like 50 bucks for a small one and about 100 for a larger one. Plus tax and shipping too. I mean that is nuts!

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile

i wast thinking the same..
why dont the have thai lakorn in good quality and with eng sub...
i would buy everyone of them in eng sub...
YEAH DOES ANYONE NOE WHO WE KAN CONTACT...
THANKS...ALOT

I LOVE SAWAN BIENG....

fun

Expired Sarnie
im feeling sad dude..no more Sawan Bieng..im telling you..why couldnt they extend her pregnancy a bit longer like Oum Ruk...lol
LOL in Oum Ruk I was like when will the baby come out. But overall I love that lakorn with all my heart. Ken was super sweet in there. And yes I loved how they had a quick moment with their baby, it actually show them being a happy family, it just didn't end with a hug or a kiss better yet it didn't end in a beach scene!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i wast thinking the same..
why dont the have thai lakorn in good quality and with eng sub...
i would buy everyone of them in eng sub...
Even if I don't like the pra nang I will still buy it. LOL I didn't like Pong in Leh Pummared but I watched it when it was subbed. Same goes to Busaba Reh Ruk I didn't like Vee and Kob but I am watching it with subs. LOL

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I LOOOOVEDDDDD THE ENDING! OMG!

epsiode 12 every scene was soo meaning fulll. the kiss annn gave. the hugg. the cries! AHHHH!
<3 so not disappointed. every time ken cries =( makes me meltttt. BEST CHEMISTRY EVERRRRR! </3 hahahaaa!
they're such great actors. >:] LOVE EMMM! SB SB SB SB SB SB SB SB SB SB SB ! :yahoo:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
all in all............i truly love this lakorn..i enjoyed every scene..love how they showed alot of ken & ann going at it...it just shows how feelings were developed between the two..not like some other lakorn...this lakorn just proves it all...through all the bad obstacles that two may encounter..but at the end...Love conquers all<3

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i cheated and watched the ending..i couldn't wait for wishbone's subbed one. hehehe...SOOO LOVING THE ENDING ESPECIALLY WHEN NARIN KNEELED DOWN WITH KAWEE...it just shows how much she love and respect him as a person...

fun

Expired Sarnie
i cheated and watched the ending..i couldn't wait for wishbone's subbed one. hehehe...SOOO LOVING THE ENDING ESPECIALLY WHEN NARIN KNEELED DOWN WITH KAWEE...it just shows how much she love and respect him as a person...
you are forgiven for cheating. LOL it is kawee and narin we are talking about. nothing is sinful.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i know..i was like, can it get any better then this?..sadly they had to end it right after they started getting along...it would be nice to watch their son grow up and to see their relationship develop/blossom more u know...imagine how sweet they will be towards one another...

fun

Expired Sarnie
yeah i know..i was like, can it get any better then this?..sadly they had to end it right after they started getting along...it would be nice to watch their son grow up and to see their relationship develop/blossom more u know...imagine how sweet they will be towards one another...
I know. It would have been nice to have added a little scene like that. Then again I think they wanted to stay away from Oum Ruk. Hahaha

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
man...two lakorns already that ann && ken have kids together...such loving parents..lol first was a girl..and now a boy=] i would love for ken to be my baby daddy..lol who wouldnt right?? lol

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
not sure what his name was...i was trying to listen to them say his name but i didnt hear anything...lol but i know the baby girl from Oum Ruk was name N'photo right? since ken was a photographer in that lakorn..ann name her daugther something that relates to the hot daddy...hehe

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
not sure what his name was...i was trying to listen to them say his name but i didnt hear anything...lol but i know the baby girl from Oum Ruk was name N'photo right? since ken was a photographer in that lakorn..ann name her daugther something that relates to the hot daddy...hehe

yes you are right about oum ruk...but this one, i dont think that even mentioned the name of the baby....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
aaww. the ending is so sweet. everything wrap up so well. and omigosh! the scene Ken propose to Ann was so touching, romantic. i love it! Ken play this scene so well. i feel so sorry for him. he cry like a child. he look so into his character. he cry so natural and well. but so cute. it's the best proposal scene ever in la korn. they exchange kisses was really sweet. especially the part Ann wipe his tears and kiss his cheek was so sweet. i love it! Ann and Ken are the best couple on screen. they portray their character very well. natural. and have great chemistry together. hope they will have a new la korn together again. never get tire of watching them together. Sawanbieng- this version rocks! love it a lot! Jan and Louis are a cute couple too. the songs in this la korn is very nice too. especially Aof song, i love it. it matches Kawee really well.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
damn... this thread jumped like 20 pages!

i needed a break from this thread today.. so i went shopping to help ease my depression over SB.. but i'm still depressed.. sigh... :(