[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
huh? wat did i say...wat roll :huh:
the roll of me getting my page on! that's what roll! :lol:

i know i'm gonna wait until summer and rewatch the whole ting along w/ Oum Ruk..ehehehe :wub:
aawe.. after SB i'mm finish Oum Ruk. hehe. we should all watch it together! & spam in the Oum Ruk thread again! hhehe.

you're too funnie

for me...i'm sad but goodness I can finally get my life back! :lol:
omg.. i know what you mean! i need my life back too... SB took my life... & now i'mma go after ken... muahaha..

how on earth did you guys reach 500 without me!!! so who was the lucky winner.
awee tinah! we waited for you! you said you were gonna come back round 4 but you never did! we just spammed like crazy... lmao..:lol:

i blame sb for making me lose concentration in school lol. now i gotta get my mind back together
i'm so glad SB ends this week cuz next week i won't have time for it! but i'm sad cuz no more SB... wahhhh!

ken on the cover of OHO magazine holding a big baby.

lol. what is up with ken's pant!? ken should've smiled! he it would've made him look super sexierrrr! :drool:

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
I'm just going to spam and daydream about Kavee....and try to get 520 pages.

nikki1786

LizQuen
if this thread reach 1000... the person will get the 1000 page is legend :p (just kiddin' only!)

i have a song already for my final MV of SB but i gotta wait for the last episode to include it for the last MV of my Sawan Bieng.... :D

SunStar

sarNie Elites
wow...it's ending tomorrow already.... after all those months of anticipation....weeks of waiting for the next epi.....it's finally ending.... after that....we'll all go back to our normal lives....thinking about the great SB days.....*sighs

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
WOOOHOOO!! LOOK WHAT JUST HAPPENED - I SAID IT AND IT HAPPENED!!! I HOPE THAT SB NEVER ENDS AND WE SEE KAWEE AND NARIN FOREVER!!!! WITH MY LUCK ...HAHAH...MAYBE THAT'LL COME TRUE TOO!

510 IS MY AREA CODE!!!

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
see ya'll in the morning when we can talk about the last episode....or maybe there will be more....just as i wished!

(righhhhhhtttt...dream on!)

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
love talking to myself...hmmm....

maybe ken and noi should name they're kid nawee, in honor of SB?! what u guys think?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
aaawww. the pictures are so sweet.(she carry baby he hug her,kiss her nose) i wanna be Ann! heheh. Ken so damn hot!!!sexy!! heheh ...i think he look the most handsome in this la korn. so cute so cute!!! :lol: can't wait to watch the ending. but so sad that it will end. love Ken. Ann and Ken should pair up in a new la korn again because they act so well together. both are great actor and actress. great chemistry. cute match.