[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for the pixs..i love them all...and those part are my fav. too...hehehehe..fever is jumping high!
SB fever!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
noi is so lucky to have ken... i can't believe... i just want to die... she is so freakin dam lucky... he is going to be such a good daddy... omg i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. i love ken. okay i think i will stop there. lol :lol:
wow! you are really funny...but anyways, i love pe-ken too.....

maijune

SarNie Adult
this lakorn is just so damn good....love the part where kavee slept at sam's condo, he saw how sweet sam is treating his girlfriend then he started thinking of all the bad things he did to narin and he cries...also the part when he found narin and she was talking to her baby...he was listening to her talking to their baby and he cry....it just proves kavee loves narin too much...and also their baby of course....

can't wait for the ending ep next wed.....it seems like kavee have to go through leela to happily ending with narin....maybe leela will test kavee on how much he love narin by hiding narin from kavee.....

nikki1786

LizQuen
hehehe... guys, that's why i let LEELA die at the end of my MV... lol (so meanie..)

anyways, next time i make another MV of Leela, i will surely use the song "jealousy" by paris hilton and all the annoying scenes of LEELA i will put there.

just now, i need to finish my fan art of Aum and Aff... but i was planning to make a fan art of Ken and Ann too... but the Sawan Bieng is gonna end now, so maybe this forum might not be active anymore because i wanted to post my fan art.... i was hoping that we could reach over 500 or luck if 1000 pages.... (kiddin'! but do you think its possible?)

------------------------

off topic...

may i ask if who is a thai here? i mean a person who lives in thailand?
nothing, im just askin' coz i might visit thailand sometime soon.. i was hoping someone could go with me if ever there's a fans day of any actors/ actresses we are craving... i was hoping to see Ken and Aum interview live....

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
hehehe... guys, that's why i let LEELA die at the end of my MV... lol (so meanie..)

anyways, next time i make another MV of Leela, i will surely use the song "jealousy" by paris hilton and all the annoying scenes of LEELA i will put there.

just now, i need to finish my fan art of Aum and Aff... but i was planning to make a fan art of Ken and Ann too... but the Sawan Bieng is gonna end now, so maybe this forum might not be active anymore because i wanted to post my fan art.... i was hoping that we could reach over 500 or luck if 1000 pages.... (kiddin'! but do you think its possible?)

------------------------

off topic...

may i ask if who is a thai here? i mean a person who lives in thailand?
nothing, im just askin' coz i might visit thailand sometime soon.. i was hoping someone could go with me if ever there's a fans day of any actors/ actresses we are craving... i was hoping to see Ken and Aum interview live....
hey your mv for leela was funny...i like it a lot..it matches her so much...thanks..i hate her too!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
leela is such a "B"...it good that kawee treat her like that..hehehe...and kawee loves narin a lot...gosh i just love this kawee role a lot...so strong and sweet at the same time...he does need anyone loves other than narin and the baby!...hehehehe

nikki1786

LizQuen
hey your mv for leela was funny...i like it a lot..it matches her so much...thanks..i hate her too!

hahaha! i keep laughing at my own MV that killed Leela at the last part! lmao :loool:

geez, next time if i really have plans making MV for this BITCH... i dunno, i can't imagine, Leela's scenes are so annoying... so her scenes might ruin the songs... truly psycho!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
hahaha! i keep laughing at my own MV that killed Leela at the last part! lmao :loool:

geez, next time if i really have plans making MV for this BITCH... i dunno, i can't imagine, Leela's scenes are so annoying... so her scenes might ruin the songs... truly psycho!
its very good...leela match it alot..lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
hey,
page 445 goes to pinkyang!

love SB! and love kawee forever!....SB FEVER!

hehehe... just found a song for my next MV of narin and kawee... but i wanted to put the last episodes for this MV... so i gotta wait up.

right now i have to finish up my fan art! i'll see you later guys...

lol

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
hehehe... just found a song for my next MV of narin and kawee... but i wanted to put the last episodes for this MV... so i gotta wait up.

right now i have to finish up my fan art! i'll see you later guys...

lol
thanks....i will be waiting...i hate leela too..i think we are in the same road..lol

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
It's very late!! My prom is tomorrow so i'm not going to be on tomorrow! I was hardly on today! Just three posts!! LOL

I'm glad everyone is contributing to the forum!!! Let's reach the 500pg mark this weekend!! I spam times 100!!

The caps where very lovely!! I hope to see more!! I want more spoilers!! LOL

Can't wait for next week!!!

I don't have time to watch the MVs you guys posted up, so I'll watch it this Sunday!!! But I'm sure I'll enjoy them because you gals made them!! Can't wait to see them!!!

Well Good Night Girls!!!! I'll see you soon!! Will post up my prom pictures too!!!

I just love Ken! Just wanted to say that before i went to sleep!!! Good Night!!!! See you gals soon!!

Post lots!!