[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
This is going to be my first time watching Ken's lakorn. Maybe he will be my 4th boyfriend, along with Rome, Aum, and Chakrit. I like an aggresive pa'aek!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I'm sure he will become your 4th boyfriend or maybe your 1st fiancee, I can't say husband because ohitsnoyyy took him already lol.

lady0fdarkness

LOL.....
Thanks.
Are there any other Ken Lakorn you ladies and gents recommend? I want to see a Lakorn where the Pa'aek is kinda aggresive and mean.

choo

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing all the caps and pictures lynda~!

ahh, i love ken's adorable laugh!lol

i wanna hear him laugh in SB at the end or something!hahahah

lady0fdarkness

Hey you guys, I'm watching SB and I'm kinda confused. What is the association with Kawee and Li, nang'aek's sister? Why was she turned away when she brought flowers for him at the beginning of the Lakorn??

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
She was turned away because he thinks she's a gold digger. She's poor he's rich. She liked to follow him and go over to his house when she was not wanted.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha noy is still talking about the boxer thing

you guys are quick. ive been really busy so i didnt have time to come n' chat
lmao. always gotta bring it up! me & my perverted self. :loool: i hope you come back soon & chat up with us tinah! :)

I'm sure he will become your 4th boyfriend or maybe your 1st fiancee, I can't say husband because ohitsnoyyy took him already lol.
lol. yeshh.. he's off-limit ladies! :tease: hehe.

Hey you guys, I'm watching SB and I'm kinda confused. What is the association with Kawee and Li, nang'aek's sister? Why was she turned away when she brought flowers for him at the beginning of the Lakorn??
kawee and leela went to school together. kawee hates leela, for what reason? we do not know. you will definitely get hooked with this lakorn! =]

kashiiie come backkk we need to chat it up sweetie!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OMG!!! I really like this movie!!! I've watched it with English subtitles at mysoju.com and I just finished episode 6 on youtube like 5 minutes ago!!! It's a cute movie. I can't wait to see what happens in it!!!

ME TOO!!!
BUT THERES EPISODE 6 ON YOUTUBE ALREADY ON FATED TO LOVE YOU???
GOTS TO GO FIND IT!!!
HES SO MEAN TO HER..BUT GETS NICE..HOW KUTE!!
ITS KINDA FAMILIAR TO SAWAN BIANG BUT SAWAN BIANG IS BETTER...
IM HAPPI THAT FATED TO LOVE ME IS DISTRACTING ME...BECAUSE IF IT ISNT..THEN I WOULD HAVE TO WAIT FOR EPISODE 8 & 9 AND GO CRAZII!!!..LMAO...LOL...
THANKS FOR TELLING US ABOUT FATED TO LOVE..FORGOT WHO WAS THE ONE THAT TOLD US ABOUT..LMAO..
YEAH THIS IS KINDA GOING OFF TOPIC..SORRIE YOU GUYS...
IMMMA GO WATCH SAWAN BIANG THE ENGLISH SUBB...I THINK IT WAS 6.7 OR SMTHING LIKE THAT...
PEACE=)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I wish to see that too, I give them another decade. LMAO>

As for Fated to Love You, the first three episiode was good then it dragged but on episode 5 they came back on track. Loving it so far, at first I thought it would be like Oum Ruk or Wonderful Life but it is completely different. The lead actress is not as pissed off at loosing her virginity like in Oum Ruk ---> LOL but anyways, give it a shot.
omg, i know by the time the pra'ek are allowed to walk around in boxers, i'll be a grandma! i guess i'm too americanized... :lol:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I'm glad you guys are making MVs! I can watch them along with the drama so that i don't go crazy waiting!! Keep up the good work!

wink_wink_

sarNie Egg
hey..have yah notice sumthin?..i was bored and went back to watch keaw tah pee..aniways, i notice that ken's house--the big white lovely house is the same as tik in keaw tah pee..lol..just wanna share sumthin i found..sorri, im a dumb dumb..so i get excited and happy when i find sumthin new or interesting..dont mind me..