[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahah. im side busting. but just hope it doesn't backfire on you. lols. i wish my bf was a little more afraid of the laws. hes gotten in too much trouble to give a crap really. haha.
aweee... if only i had a boyfriend.. plshhhh.. i dont need one. too much drama..

girl powerrr! :dude:

i think ken definitely deserves an award for this role. its soo nice to see him in these type of roles because we don't get to see it often. he usually plays a genuinely nice guy, which i adore, but being aggressive is sexier. especially when it comes from ken. :wub:
oh i know i was thrown by his acting skills here.. omg! hottt...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh oops...disregard that question.

So...he got into a lot of troubles. So did my BF. But relationship wise, he's afraid. He thinks I might report him or something.

BTW...how many episodes left to go?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok NOY. Gotta get going now. Picking my brother from Sacramento airport.

Chat with you're funny ass later. You have a good good good night my dear! Don't let the SB bugs bite!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh oops...disregard that question.

So...he got into a lot of troubles. So did my BF. But relationship wise, he's afraid. He thinks I might report him or something.

BTW...how many episodes left to go?
lmao. shoot.. he better be... uhm.. i have no idea how many episodes left & i don't wanna think about it it's gonna make me sadd.. :(

judyp

sarNie Adult
:eek: Girlfriend, what did he do to you???
lols. nothing to me. hes just gotten lots of run ins with the cops. hes too in love with me to do anything to me. hahah! im making myself feel good. nothing wrong with that. haha.

julye017

sarNie Adult
I'm still patiently waiting for the eng subs to be complete....I'm so excited to watch SB!!!
How many episodes does it have?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh yeahhh 321 owned by Noy! :dude:
r u happy to own the page noy xp lol...

oh man... check out Louis's arms!! he is ripped... :drool:

Since Ken is off-limits... i'll go for the next best thing--Louis!

lol.. i was looking at louis but ur siggy is just too hot that i couldn't resist each time xp lol..dang me n my perverted teen eyes xp lol.. n yeah i agree.. louis needs to cut his hair he had that same hairstyle eversince raptors n long long time ago xp lol.. but he is still kool.. xp ..

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Hiya....damms im back...Cant wait oh i wanna see the preggo sence haha...i wanna see the look on ken and Leelas face...oh man..she will go wild and krazy like a beep beep hahaha..OH GOSH I CANT WAIT TO SEE LEELAS REACTION

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Louis kinda annoying...hehehe...Sorry Noy...hehehhe...What happend to all of Kavees GFs?? haha...OH GOSH KEN IS SOOO HAWT..I WANNA SEE LEELA GO KRAZY AGAIN AND AGAIN..HAHAHA..SHES ONE DUMB SELFISH SISTER...

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
NOY i know you like Louis but pls dont Kill me...hehhehehehe...good nite all...be back tomorrow

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
r u happy to own the page noy xp lol...
lol.. i was looking at louis but ur siggy is just too hot that i couldn't resist each time xp lol..dang me n my perverted teen eyes xp lol.. n yeah i agree.. louis needs to cut his hair he had that same hairstyle eversince raptors n long long time ago xp lol.. but he is still kool.. xp ..
lol hecks yeahhh... lol. oh yeahh... if only he woulda stripped everythang... lmao. okay i need to stop before sarN bans me.. hehe.

Hiya....damms im back...Cant wait oh i wanna see the preggo sence haha...i wanna see the look on ken and Leelas face...oh man..she will go wild and krazy like a beep beep hahaha..OH GOSH I CANT WAIT TO SEE LEELAS REACTION
i wanna see kawee go crazy trying find narin. hehe. that would be kute.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
322 owned by Noyyy =] :dude:

Louis kinda annoying...hehehe...Sorry Noy...hehehhe...What happend to all of Kavees GFs?? haha...OH GOSH KEN IS SOOO HAWT..I WANNA SEE LEELA GO KRAZY AGAIN AND AGAIN..HAHAHA..SHES ONE DUMB SELFISH SISTER...

NOY i know you like Louis but pls dont Kill me...hehhehehehe...good nite all...be back tomorrow
lmao. i wont kill you hunnn. as long as you think ken is hott then we're okay! hehe. but have a good niteee & sweet dreams ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol hecks yeahhh... lol. oh yeahh... if only he woulda stripped everythang... lmao. okay i need to stop before sarN bans me.. hehe.

hahaha lol.. i know.. but if she bans u .. everyone here will miss ya includin sarn xp lol.. hahahaha ..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

hahaha lol.. i know.. but if she bans u .. everyone here will miss ya includin sarn xp lol.. hahahaha ..
lol. if only he did... i'm still petitioning that one day the pra'ek will walk around in their boxers after the Rawr scene! :dude: it will happen one day :w-scene-pop-corn:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol. if only he did... i'm still petitioning that one day the pra'ek will walk around in their boxers after the Rawr scene! :dude: it will happen one day :w-scene-pop-corn:
lol.. hahaha wow .. i can picture that in my head.. eeeek me n my pervy teenage mind xp lol..

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
i was watchin Ken feeding Ann part w subs....geez, when he said 'ahhhh', he juz made the porridge look so delicious....and i wonder if they had many takes for the part where he had to fling the tray at Lee cos the aim was so accurate....i was so worried it was gonna hit her face or sometin....but Ken looked so cool flinging the tray....i realise he looks so cool whenever he breaks a pot/flings/bangs sometin in anger......